N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    I would have never joined EU under any curcumstances, I would rather live in Tent with bread and water than join EU.

Bosnia and Serbia will never Join EU for the simple reason: We will never join NATO.

EU is NEW Holy Roman Empire, mortal enemies of ours. We had 15 wars with Austria, how can we join EU?
    It's up to people in these countries to decide. If they want, they will join eventually. But question is when.

Croatia won't let Serbia into EU before BiH , because it doesn't suit our national interests.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    It's up to people in these countries to decide. If they want, they will join eventually. But question is when.

Croatia won't let Serbia into EU before BiH , because it doesn't suit our national interests.
    We are not going anywhere... EU or NATO... many of us despise them both.

We fought them in Ottoman and Byzantine Empire.

How could we join our enemies? That's ridicoulus.

Croats were always friends with Austrians, Germans so it's reasonable for Croats to be NATO, EU members. We are NOT.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We are not going anywhere... EU or NATO... many of us despise them both.

We fought them in Ottoman and Byzantine Empire.

How could we join our enemies? That's ridicoulus.

Croats were always friends with Austrians, Germans so it's reasonable for Croats to be NATO, EU members. We are NOT.
    I don't think all people in Bosnia and Serbia share your opinion. EU brings economic benefits, don't forget that.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

I don't think all people in Bosnia and Serbia share your opinion. EU brings economic benefits, don't forget that.
    I would rather die than to surrender myself to Germanic hospitality.

I have my self respect, for hundreds of thousands of our dead soldiers who defended these lands from Austrians and Germans.

I will not become slave of their hospitality, better cows and sheeps than being slave.

I know you don't understand that which is why we are so different.

I know many will leave these lands for Austria and Germany, that's what I call: "Cleansing, garbage cleansing".

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I have my self respect, for hundreds of thousands of our dead soldiers who defended these lands from Austrians and Germans.

I will not become slave of their hospitality, better cows and sheeps than being slave.

I know many will leave these lands for Austria and Germany, that's what I call: "Cleansing, garbage cleansing".
    How yes no. I don't live in Germany or Austria nor plan to.

You will ramain satelite of great power no matter are you in EU or not, it doesn't make any difference. Bosnia is current EU protectorate.

EU can improve quality of life. Take a look at Poland or Romania, where they were, and were they are now. And compare with Bosnia and Serbia.

Union has many negative sides indeed, but in the long run staying out of it brings more damage than positive. You are entitled to your opinion.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-16-2018 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Iran
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    CCCC
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Politics
    CCCC
    Hero
    Milosevic, Draza, St Sava,
    Religion
    Chetnik
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Serbia’s Vucic Begins 'Uneasy But Useful' Visit To Croatia

The presidents of Croatia and Serbia have pledged to intensify work on border issues, minority rights, and searching for missing persons from their 1990s war in an effort to improve strained bilateral ties.

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic kicked off an official two-day visit to Croatia -- the first official meeting between the Serbian and Croatian heads of state in five years -- by holding talks with his Croatian counterpart, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic, on February 12.

Grabar-Kitarovic said that it was "unfortunate" that the "past is still preventing us from being able to describe the relations between our two countries as friendly."

"It is our obligation to meet and talk and find common interests," she said after meeting with Vucic, adding that the two countries had a "common responsibility for the future of southeast Europe."

Vucic said he came to "discuss all our open issues, which are many."

"In the next 100 days, we will try to change the atmosphere," he added.

Croatia and Serbia are the two largest republics to emerge from Yugoslavia, which collapsed in 1991 and descended into a bloody war. They have sought to improve ties since, but tensions remain.

Relations between the two nations are considered key for the peace and stability of the Balkans.

Vucic was also due to hold talks with Prime Minister Andrej Plenkovic and parliament speaker Gordan Jandrokovic, as well as minority Serb representatives and religious leaders during the visit.

The sides were expected to discuss minority rights, unresolved border disputes, people still missing since the war, and cooperation in the prosecution of war crimes suspects.

Bilateral relations have been strained since Croatia's declaration of independence from Yugoslavia in 1991, which set off a four-year conflict with rebel ethnic Serbs, who were supported militarily and politically by Belgrade.

Safety measures were increased in Zagreb ahead of Vucic’s visit. Serbian flags could be seen in the streets where the Serbian president passed.

Hundreds of people responded to a call by war veteran groups to protest against Vucic’s trip and gathered on Zagreb’s Ban Jelacic Square. Carrying Croatian flags, the protesters demanded an apology and war reparations from Serbia.

The European Union says Serbia needs to establish good neighborly relations if it wants to joins the bloc. Croatia is already an EU member.

In a message on Twitter, President Grabar-Kitarovic wrote on January 30 that she was inviting her Serbian counterpart “in good faith that both sides have a desire to overcome disputes and events which have kept us hostage to the past and to move forward to enable progress for our peoples and states.”

Confirming he had accepted the invitation, Vucic said on January 31 that his talks with Croatian officials “will not be easy or pleasant, but I am convinced that it will be useful for both Croatia and Serbia.”

Vucic initially planned a trip to Zagreb in late 2017, but indefinitely postponed it amid a spat over a statue erected in Belgrade to a soldier of the Serb-dominated Yugoslav People’s Army who blew up an ammunition depot during the Croatian war of independence in the city of Bjelovar. The soldier, Major Milan Tepic, is seen by the Croatian side as a criminal.

Croatia’s Foreign Ministry said the erection of the monument confirmed that Serbia “still isn’t ready to confront the past and its role in the bloody breakup [of Yugoslavia].”

Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic accused Croatian officials of “anti-Serbian hysteria.”

Earlier last year, relations were strained over an exhibition on the World War II death camp at Jasenovac in Croatia where tens of thousands of Jews, Serbs, Roma, and anti-fascist Croats perished. The camp was run by Croatia's Nazi-allied Ustase regime.

Dacic opened the exhibition at the United Nations headquarters in New York in January.

The meeting between Vucic and Grabar-Kitarovic will be the first official meeting of the Serbian and Croatian presidents since 2013, when Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic met Croatia's Ivo Josipovic in Belgrade.

https://www.rferl.org/amp/serbia-vuc.../29034851.html

You are lecturing a Croat girl on Croatian politics ??? Why do you stick your iranid hook nose into business that has nothing to do with you ?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-16-2018 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Iran
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    CCCC
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Politics
    CCCC
    Hero
    Milosevic, Draza, St Sava,
    Religion
    Chetnik
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12

0 Not allowed!

Balija whose ancestors converted to Islam and bended over for the Ottomans talks about self respect ahahahahaha If you have self respect why do you call your children ahmed and Mehmet , the names of those who fucked your great great great grandmother?

What the fuck do you know about self respect to lecture Croats about self respect ?!

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,915
    Given: 7,434

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragan Ciganovic View Post
    You are lecturing a Croat girl on Croatian politics ??? Why do you stick your iranid hook nose into business that has nothing to do with you ?
    I was quoting an article cause I was curious for her opinion on it, not lecturing her dumbass -_-

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,852
    Given: 26,176

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragan Ciganovic View Post
    Balija whose ancestors converted to Islam and bended over for the Ottomans
    You Albs have nothing to do other than impersonate Serbs to insult Greeks/Romanians/Bosniaks? That's pathetic, what a pathetic filthy act.

Last Online
    10-26-2023 @ 08:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina/Montenegro
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13>FGC11450
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 679
    Given: 883

0 Not allowed!

Nobody expects apology from war time Chetnik. No idea why our chicken invited him to Zagreb, probably EU ordered it.

He should have never come.
    For what should he apologize? For 250 000 Serbs that you expelled or hundreds of thousands that you killed in Jasenovac? I am not denying our crimes, but why should we be the only ones apologizing?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information