Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Hopefully Israel recognizes it in the future, but right now may not be the best time for them diplomatically speaking since Israel is surrounded by hostile enemies and having a good relationship with a country in the region such as Turkey is really important for them.
    You hope Israel recognizes actually a alleged mass murder organized by your fellow Iranic Kurdish-Islamic militias?
    Kurds officially don't exist, that's why Turks have the burden. You know this.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    Armenia should be given back Mt Ararat, given its huge historical and spiritual significance to them.
    Using your logic , China ought to be given to Turks too .

Or your house ought to be given back to Natives .

I ought to be demanding the whole of Caucasia from Russians as well as most of Egypt and Syria too .

Your " christian unity " is no stranger of mine ; my beloved Circassia is ruled by Slavs .

oh , i want Vienna back just for myself too .

Now , bugger off you crusading , child eating , Saturn worshipping devil's minion .

ps I bet you'll give me at least 50 thumbdowns ; don't disappoint me Sir Limpwrist.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Böri View Post

General Praljak for sure was not guilty for any killings of Bosniak civilians in Bosnia.

Killings occured, it is what it is, those who are to blame for that were above general Praljak, but killings of bosniak civilians happened durin the war in Bosnia between Croats and Bosniaks, but this doesnt mean Bosniaks are/were saints.

P.S. Why can't you admit your nation made a genocide over Armenians? It is a known fact (historically proven), I cannot understand why wouldn't you (you as a person if Turkey doesnt want as country) admit that.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    General Praljak for sure was not guilty for any killings of Bosniak civilians in Bosnia.

Killing occured, it is what it is, those are to blame for that were above general Praljak, but killings of bosniak civilians happened durin the war in Bosnia between Croats and Bosniaks, but this doesnt mean Bosniaks are/were saints.

P.S. Why can't you admit your nation commited genocide over Armenians? It is a known fact, I cannot understand why wouldn't you (you as a person if Turkey doesnt want as country) admit that.
    I didn't deny some Armenians were murdered. As a matter of fact, it's not Turks who did it. Even Armenians know that. So why Turks partake in burden of smth they weren't involved? It's like blaming Croats for Polish concentration camps. That doesn't make.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,948
    Given: 7,469

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Böri View Post
    You hope Israel recognizes actually a alleged mass murder organized by your fellow Iranic Kurdish-Islamic militias?
    Kurds officially don't exist, that's why Turks have the burden. You know this.
    Some Kurds (as part of the Ottoman army) were involved in the genocide, but it was under the command of the Turkish/Ottoman state. Do you really think Turks had no role in the Armenian genocide?

Btw, many Kurds recognized it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdis...enian_Genocide

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Some Kurds (as part of the Ottoman army) were involved in the genocide, but it was under the command of the Turkish/Ottoman state. Do you really think Turks had no role in the Armenian genocide?

Btw, many Kurds recognized it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdis...enian_Genocide
    That's not what historical sources report.
    New York Times via Associated Press:

The New York Times

KURDS MASSACRE MORE ARMENIANS

APRIL 26, 1915

TIFLIS, Transcaucasia, April 24 (via Petrograd and London, April 23.)
    -- Refugees who have reached the Russian line report that massacre of Armenians by Mohammedans are being continued on even a greater scale. They say that all the inhabitants of ten villages near Van, in Armenia, Asiatic Turkey, have been put to death.

On being advised of massacres at Erzrum, Berjan and Zeitun, and of the conditions at Van, the Katolicos, head of Armenian church at Etchmiadzin near Erivan, cabled to President Wilson an appeal to the people of United States on behalf of the Armenians.

Robert M. Labaree, an American missionary of Urumiah, Persia, who visited the Serbian villages and with whom the refugees were quartered, says he found the humanity of the people as broad as their means were limited. The village Governments or Relief Committees had issued eight pounds of flour to each refugee in six weeks.

The Associated Press received reports of the massacre of 800 of the villagers in Urza and of 720 in Salmas. The painful uncertainty concerning the 15,000 survivors of Urza was confirmed by a journey through Salmas. Three weeks had failed to obliterate the signs of the slaughter. Pools of blood still marked the execution places in Haftevan. The caps of thirty-six victims lay where a mud wall had been topped over on them. A young man named Hackatur related the story of his escape from a well in which the bodies of the dead had been crammed. He fell with others and was tossed into the well, but he managed to wriggle through the bodies lying on top of him and escaped at nightfall.

Not all the Christians lacked the courage or means for self-defense. At the desolated Catholic mission at Hosrova, where forty-eight victims of the massacre were buried, Elizabeth Marcara, an Armenian girl, told how she and young David Ishmu battled with the Kurds. Her story later was amply confirmed.

"When the Kurds burst the village gates," said Miss Marcara, "we took rifles and mounted to the roof. I fired eighty shots. The Kurds were forced to withdraw outside the village wall. There I killed two and David two. Later we killed four more, one of whom was the Chief. The Kurds abandoned their plunder, and carried off their dead.

"The battle lasted three hours. The death of their Chief caused the Kurds to flee. We came from the roof and recovered the things the Kurds had left behind them. Reinforced, I fled with my relatives, We saw the Kurds engaged in the pillage of Hafgvan and fired on them, but they escaped with their valuables.

http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.ph...s_-nyt19150426

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Denying simple facts is something a German would never do.

And cold blood executing is nothing muslims would do? Where should I start? Maybe with Mohammed?
    Yet here you are denying proper justice ;

Turk says i am innocent ; take me to court ; i would be happy to go to a Court of Law . I fully expect to be exonorated and found innocent .

German says no need for a Lawfull and Legal Court , you must be guilty why else everyone says Turk guilty ?

You have no idea what a Knight is ?

Do you little punk ?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,930
    Given: 16,914

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    Yet here you are denying proper justice ;

Turk says i am innocent ; take me to court ; i would be happy to go to a Court of Law . I fully expect to be exonorated and found innocent .

German says no need for a Lawfull and Legal Court , you must be guilty why else everyone says Turk guilty ?

You have no idea what a Knight is ?

Do you little punk ?

A turks lecture me about justice and a judical system? That irony. And of course unlike the civilized Europeans on this Forum, you never can end any sentence without an insult.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What commands ?

Ottomans were notorious record keepers ; they kept at least 6 copy of every order , every command .

You must be really naive to believe that Ottomans not only killed 1.5 million which bodies never found to this day ; they also managed to clear the archives from ALL copies of this alleged order to genocide Armenians .

Armenians were used by non Anatolians against Anatolians .

The Great Game they call it .

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    What commands ?

Ottomans were notorious record keepers ; they kept at least 6 copy of every order , every command .

You must be really naive to believe that Ottomans not only killed 1.5 million which bodies never found to this day ; they also managed to clear the archives from ALL copies of this alleged order to genocide Armenians .

Armenians were used by non Anatolians against Anatolians .

The Great Game they call it .
    Turks aren't Anatolian - they're Central Asian.

True Anatolians are Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, and Assyrians.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information