Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Do Albanians have territorial pretensions on Slavic territories?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2018 @ 04:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Cambodia
    Y-DNA
    Paleolithic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 0

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    Actually none of above mentioned Muslim groups had Serb origin, Bosniak were plainly Slav but if we can say genetically who were/are closest with, are Croats, not Serbs, Gorani are mysterious group but again they are closest with Bulgarians, again not Serb originated.
    A lot of Bosnian Muslim originated from Serbia, during the 19th century vast majority Muslims from Serbia excaped to Bosnia.
    Užice, Valjevo, Loznica, Rudnik, Smederevo, Požarevac, Belgrade, Šabac, Soko... had Muslim majority before 1833. Muslim Serbs were 1/3 of populatin of Belgrade pashaluk. Mihailo and Miloš Obrenović agreed with sultan that Muslims moved from Serbia, and they went mostly to Bosnia.
    Muslims from Srebrenica and region around Srebrenica came from Užice (western Serbia) in year 1861. A lot of Muslims from Tuzla, Semberija, Podrinje and whole eastern/northeastern Bosnia came from Serbia in 19th century. Among Bosnian Muslims exist surnames Užičanin and Valjevac (because they originated from Užice and Valjevo in weastern Serbia).
    Town Bosanska Kostajnica in northwestern Bosnia was founded by Muslim refugees from Valjevo (western Serbia) in 19th century.
    I know one Bosniak from Bijeljina, his ancestors came from Požarevac in Serbia i early 19th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_Muslims

Croats never converted to Islam, because vast majority of them lived under the Austrian and Venetian rule.
    Origin of Bosnian and Herzegovinia Croats is dusputable, they are very I2-PH908 population and real chakavian Croats have very few I2-PH908. Chakavian Croats are predominantly R1a-Z280>Y2613. I did not see that Croatian marker R1a-Z280>2613 exist among Bosnian Muslims neither among Bosnians Croats, both are predominantly I2-PH908, they also have some R1a but not Y2613.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Cambodia
    Y-DNA
    Paleolithic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    They had own identity in one way or another, they were mainly Bogomils while genetically they are closest with Croats today, again the myth of dey waz poturice srbi is just a myth pulled out from the arse of your hyper nationalistic academia and brainwashed people like yourself.
    Bogomilism exist in Bosnia only 200 years (from 12th to 14th century).
    Bogimilism was an Orthodox line such as Lamaism is one line of Buddhism.

Majority of Bosnian Muslims aren't of Bogomil origin, that is a myth.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by chyyris View Post
    A lot of Bosnian Muslim originated from Serbia, during the 19th century vast majority Muslims from Serbia excaped to Bosnia.
    Užice, Valjevo, Loznica, Rudnik, Smederevo, Požarevac, Belgrade, Šabac, Soko... had Muslim majority before 1833. Muslim Serbs were 1/3 of populatin of Belgrade pashaluk. Mihailo and Miloš Obrenović agreed with sultan that Muslims moved from Serbia, and they went mostly to Bosnia.
    Muslims from Srebrenica and region around Srebrenica came from Užice (western Serbia) in year 1861. A lot of Muslims from Tuzla, Semberija, Podrinje and whole eastern/northeastern Bosnia came from Serbia in 19th century. Among Bosnian Muslims exist surnames Užičanin and Valjevac (because they originated from Užice and Valjevo in weastern Serbia).
    Yes, and ? All muslims from Slavonia were exiled to Bosnia after reconqiesta, and they certanly weren't Serbs but Croats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_Muslims

Croats never converted to Islam, because vast majority of them lived under the Austrian and Venetian rule.
    Entire northwestern Bosnia was once Croatia. Most population fled, but not all. We have historical sources about masses of caholics converting to island and orthodoxy.

My Bosniak ancestor has surname that is 0% among Serbs, rare among muslims and most common among Croats.

Origin of Bosnian and Herzegovinia Croats is dusputable, they are very I2-PH908 population and real chakavian Croats have very few I2-PH908. Chakavian Croats are predominantly R1a-Z280>Y2613. I did not see that Croatian marker R1a-Z280>2613 exist among Bosnian Muslims neither among Bosnians Croats, both are predominantly I2-PH908, they also have some R1a but not Y2613.
    Serb nationalist fantasies. You should rather worry about fact many Bosnian and Croatian Serbs are closer to Croats genetically, than to Serbs from Serbia.

Unlike you, we have little variety.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bosniaks =/= Serbs , they aren't Croats ewither and we don't want them for Croats, but they are genetically closer to Croats.

They are their own thing and developed their unique identity. Serbs should leave them alone.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Cambodia
    Y-DNA
    Paleolithic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Yes, and ? All muslims from Slavonia were exiled to Bosnia after reconqiesta, and they certanly weren't Serbs but Croats

Entire norhtwestern Bosnia was once Croatia. Most population fled, but not all. We have historical sources about masses of caholics converting to island and orthodoxy.

My Bosniak ancestor has surname that is 0% among Serbs, rare among muslims and most common among Croats.

Serb nationalist fantasies. You should rather worry about fact many Bosnian and Croatian Serbs are closer to Croats genetically, than to Serbs from Serbia.

Unlike you, we have little variety.
    Bosanska Krajina was once part of medieval Croatia, yes of course.
    But Croatians from Bosanska Krajina excaped because of Ottomans to caostal Dalmatia, Dalmatian islands, Gorski Kotar, northwestern Croatia, western Hungary, Burgenland, Molieze, Slovakia...
    Even Bosniaks from most western part of Bosania (Cazinska Krajina) are not of Crotian origin. Ask user Bosniensis, his ancestors came to Cazinska Krajina from Montenegro.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bosanska Krajina was once part of medieval Croatia, yes of course.
    But Croatians from Bosanska Krajina excaped because of Ottomans to caostal Dalmatia, Dalmatian islands, Gorski Kotar, northwestern Croatia, western Hungary, Burgenland, Molieze, Slovakia...
    Even Bosniaks from most western part of Bosania (Cazinska Krajina) are not of Crotian origin. Ask user Bosniensis, his ancestors came to Cazinska Krajina from Montenegro.
    Bosnia is extremely mixed, I don't think he is that representative, he doesn't even cluster with Bosnians on most calculators.

My Bosniak ancestror probably came to northwest Bosnia from Herzegovina.

Btw I think purest Bosniaks are from old Vrhbosna area around Sarajevo / central Bosnia, this region was more peaceful and had less population turnover than others.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Cambodia
    Y-DNA
    Paleolithic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Bosnia is extremely mixed, I don't think he is that represenatative, he doesn't even cluster with Bosnians on most calculators.

My Bosniak ancestror probably came to northwest Bosnia from Herzegovina.

Btw I think purest Bosniaks are from old Vrhbosna area around Sarajevo / central Bosnia, this region was more peaceful and had less population turnover than others.
    Probably only Bosniaks from central Bosnia had ancestors which belong to Bogomilism.
    Bosniaks from Krajina, northern and eastern Bosnia mostly originated from some region outside of Bosnia.
    Herzegovinian Bosniaks also are not of Bogomil origin.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

0 Not allowed!

You're wrong Servo Makedirov, Bosnian Church or Bogomilism began in 11th century but there is still a debate whether the religion itself ceased to exist or not after Ottoman arrivals, the logical explanation is that religion most probably did exist until Ottoman arrival hence why after Ottoman conquest they embraced Islam at rapid rate, also this is essentially interconnected because they were regarded as heretics by both religious powerhouses Orthodox and Catholics and forced to convert to more mainstream religion for many reasons
    Following its conquest by the Ottoman Empire in the mid-15th century, Bosnia experienced a rapid and extensive conversion of the local population to Islam, and by the early 1600s roughly two thirds of Bosnians were Muslim.
    Majority of today Bosnia are indeed ex-Bogomils who can trace their origin in Bosnia, save some Orthodox convertees and few Catholics.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,384
    Given: 31,169

2 Not allowed!

descended from a former aristocrat family of Izet-bey Jahić from Belgrade who moved to the Bosnia Vilayet in 1861, following the withdrawal of the last Ottoman troops from Serbia. The Jahić family lived in Belgrade for hundreds of years.[2] While serving as a soldier in Üsküdar, Izetbegović's grandfather Alija married a Turkish woman named Sıdıka Hanım.[3]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alija_Izetbegovi%C4%87

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    Now you say that Albanians learned Slavs about Christianity? This is hilarious!

You should learn who were Saints Cyril and Methodius. They were Greeks from Byzantine who were Christian missionaries and who spreaded Orthodox Christianity among Slavs (Serbs).

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saints..._and_Methodius

While you still were some pagan tribe in a mountain.

Regarding to comparing car with religion and changing religion like socks - that also says lot about your character.

Serbs were 500 years under Ottomans but they preserved the religion and identity.
    The father of orthodox christianity spoke fluent albanian so we created orthodox christianity and you got fascinated with it after we grew tired of it. Enjoy it. But these are 100% facts. You still fascinated with things we willingly throw way, but at least have some honesty and admit you got it from us.
    We have moved on to newer better things

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread Information