Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: If New York City Was All White People: 96% Fewer Shootings; 91% Fewer Murders; 83% Fewer Rapes

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    Many can integrate well. And they shouldn’t face racism because of their ethnic background. Unless of course they show complete disrespect for their host country like when they burn flags, wear burqas instead of veils, hold placards that islam will dominate etc.
    They aren't fully assimilated until they are behaviorally, sartorially, linguistically, and culturally indistinguishable from the natives. Until then, it's fair to kick them out for reasons of cultural preservation.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

wear burqas instead of veils
    Wearing even just the veil in a Western country is a huge sign of disrespect to the majority religion and culture.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

Many can integrate well. And they shouldn’t face racism because of their ethnic background. Unless of course they show complete disrespect for their host country like when they burn flags, wear burqas instead of veils, hold placards that islam will dominate etc.

But the point isn’t how well they integrate, but the fact that we see massive migrations of people from war zones to europe.
    This isn’t immigration but massive relocations of people from the third world to a crisis hit Europe. It is wrong and disastrous for both immigrants and Europeans.
    I agree

It's really sad to see people who were forced by War to leave their homes, but again there are others who look beyond that and who want to settle in Germany etc...

I mean if you had to leave "and as such deserve to be helped" -> go to neighbouring country like Arabia, Egypt, Iran... It's easier to go there than to Germany.

Why Germany?

I was really surprised to see people going to Europe instead to other MENA states.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

But the point isn’t how well they integrate, but the fact that we see massive migrations of people from war zones to europe.
    This isn’t immigration but massive relocations of people from the third world to a crisis hit Europe. It is wrong and disastrous for both immigrants and Europeans.
    I agree

It's really sad to see people who were forced by War to leave their homes, but again there are others who look beyond that and who want to settle in Germany etc...

I mean if you had to leave "and as such deserve to be helped" -> go to neighbouring country like Arabia, Egypt, Iran... It's easier to go there than to Germany.

Why Germany?

I was really surprised to see people going to Europe instead to other MENA states.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    If my country was invaded, I wouldn't run away like a little girl, I'd stay and fight like a grown man.

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    They aren't fully assimilated until they are behaviorally, sartorially, linguistically, and culturally indistinguishable from the natives. Until then, it's fair to kick them out for reasons of cultural preservation.
    If I went to live in USA or any other country I wouldn’t want to be fully assimilated or be forced to assimilate against my will so it would be unreasonable to expect that from others. It is enough that immigrants show respect for their host country and make an effort to learn the social norms of that country. Assimilation comes naturally it can’t be forced.

Imagine if you were expected to fully assimilate in China or Nigeria, when during your whole life you have been used to a different lifestyle or culture. It would drive you crazy.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If I went to live in USA or any other country I wouldn’t want to be fully assimilated or be forced to assimilate against my will so it would be unreasonable to expect that from others. It is enough that immigrants show respect for their host country and make an effort to learn the social norms of that country. Assimilation comes naturally it can’t be forced.
    But when in Rome, do as the Romans do. If you don't want to assimilate, you shouldn't come to live here. If I moved to a country where English wasn't the native language and had children there, I wouldn't teach them a word of English.

I see assimilation as very important, and I don't see a veiled woman as an American just because she has a US passport, for the same reason merely being circumcised doesn't make you Jewish.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    I agree

Why Germany?

Because Germany takes better care of immigrants than countries like Egypt and Iran do. You would have done the same too.

But it is Europeans right and responsibility to refuse those needy immigrants entry into Europe. Simply because you can’t help all needy people of the world. There’s only a number of immigrants you can help. You can’t continue to accept waves after waves of immigrants ad infinitum. The best way to help those immigrants would be to stop the wars and invest in their war torn countries, not relocating whole populations to Europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The best way to help those immigrants would be to stop the wars and invest in their war torn countries, not relocating whole populations to Europe.

I feel sorry for them, but their desires cannot come ahead of the preservation of European society and culture.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    But when in Rome, do as the Romans do. If you don't want to assimilate, you shouldn't come to live here. If I moved to a country where English wasn't the native language and had children there, I wouldn't teach them a word of English.

I see assimilation as very important, and I don't see a veiled woman as an American just because she has a US passport, for the same reason merely being circumcised doesn't make you Jewish.
    Βy assimilation you mean integration..A first generation immigrant cannot assimilate in a foreign country as easily as his children or grandchildren can. But integrate he can.

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information