Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: If New York City Was All White People: 96% Fewer Shootings; 91% Fewer Murders; 83% Fewer Rapes

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Hmm.

I stand corrected phillipinos are hispanic, in culture. But i never see them playing hispanic music or talking spanish. Or mingling with latin americans . Maybe this happens more in california.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Its so weird that fillipinos are hispanic by culture but its never potrayed in media. And i rarely ever see them mingling with latin americans in cultural events

Last Online
    03-26-2021 @ 04:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Comedian
    Ethnicity
    Puerto Rican , Sicilian , Jewish
    Ancestry
    The chosen ones
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    legendoid
    Politics
    Legalize it
    Religion
    Agnostic Athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,098
    Given: 13,327

0 Not allowed!

Most of this is so ignorant lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    True green eyes are really rare. Only 2% of people have them, and they're mostly found in the British Isles and Afghanistan.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    I didnt say anything about putting more people in jail.
    I said its not effective. And you need to show it had an effect on the crime rate.

2nd if someone has drugs on them it doesnt mean they were a drug dealer. It could be the person was drug addict buying drugs from a drug dealer. Or a drug addict or prostitute being used as a mule. Most Drug dealers sell their drugs indoors. So you dont really prevent crime here. At best you slow it down.

If someone has a weapon on them, it doesnt mean they were a gang member or a criminal.

Maybe they have a weapon to protect themselves from actual criminals?

Carrying knives longer than 4 inches is illegal in NY. Most criminals and gang members dont carry knives now a days. They carry guns. People that carry knives longer than 4 inches are usually people trying to protect themselves from criminals.

You prevent some crime but you actually just anatagonize more innocent people. A

Thats all bull shit trust me also. Its about getting arrest to make the police station look better

My father had his car damaged by some crazy guy while my dad was in the car. The crazy guy tried to runaway and my father caught him. To prevent him from running away from the scene. The guy hurt himself and the arresting officer tried to have my dad charged my dad with assualt.

My dad got evidence and the arresting got chewed out for it from the prosecutor.

Lots of police are shitty and dont care about people or preventing crime. They are just there to collect a check. Not all but many are.
    No.. I wasn't give my opinion... I was just saying the ''official reasons by the NYC mayor''... and no they stopped it few years ago because the leaders agreed that its not related to crime drop rates. because it were related the crime rates would have risen up again in few years..

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Thats why i said mostly other asian ethnic groups. I am thinking on comptempary terms, not the 1500s or 1600s. I dont think mexicans make up a big demographic there. And the people are mixed mostly if they were spanish decended. I dont think most of the spanish mixed people are half spanish or half mexican. Most most likely have very little european genetics and native american genetics. Likely the ancestry is distant. But maybe I could be wrong. I am not extensively familar with fillipino gentics. I've only seen a few DNA results of youtubers. I think ive only seen one that was like 20 percent european. But none with any remarkable native ancestry.

I am not even sure how spanish they are in culture. Like music or holidays, or traditional clothing, or traditional practices. They just have some spanish surnames. I don't even think most fillipinos identify spaniards as being their ancestors or kinsmen. Maybe Im wrong. Or a significant portion of them. Because I have never seen fillipinos celebrate with latin americans typically in latin american events, like fiestas or a parade celebrating hispanic heritage or affiliation with latin american organizations or anything of that sort. Ive heard of them being afiliated with asian organizations and are typically mingling with other asian ethnicities and americans who move there.
    I know alot of fillipinos are catholic though.

I knew muslims were in the phillipines and also isis is present in the phillipines. Dutuarte launched a campaign against them. But it doesnt say it under demographics for manila. Also it says the varnacular language is tagalog. And a number of older residents can still speak spanish, impying spanish is not widely spoken in manilla. English is the next language after tagalog.
    USA tooked over and they removed most of the Spanish influence.. Spanish used to the national language but later erased officially in 1973.

https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Spanis...tem_type=topic

the government want to concentrate in enriching the local austronesian cultures in the next 100 years.. however the Hispanic/American influence will always be there....

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I suspect the decline in violent crimes has to do with harsher prison sentences. It's always a minority of people who commit crimes. If they're in a revolving prison door they have more opportunities to commit crimes.

I also suspect abortion has played a role. The drop in violent crime matches well with when many of these children who would have been born to irresponsible people would have come of age.
    its probably the conspiracy laws as well,
    https://theintercept.com/2016/07/12/...y-convictions/

as a resident who grew up here since childhood, I would say ''250 stop & frisk worked''... I seen it with my eyes, even if it doesn't match with the data comparison.. it change the culture as well because you see less people that looks like are about to mugged you for 25 dollars.

killing unborn babies just to stop local mugger/lower crime rates, sounds like a tough choice or it sound politically incorrect... lol. but ofcourse having mommy & daddy at home reduces crime..
    Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 11-07-2018 at 10:00 PM.

All the rage my little dark age... Cernunnos's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ibero-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese. 53% EEF + 29% Steppe + 13% WHG + 5% Iberomaurusian
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27 (Most likely)
    mtDNA
    Faço puto de ideia
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Hero
    Não tenho 10 anos...
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,342
    Given: 2,227

1 Not allowed!

Nothing surprising, IMO.

Tho persons from the Left or pro-Multiculturalists usualy state and quote California as an example of a state that is funcionable and Multicultural/racial at the same time. I don't know much about California, only that it's like Mexico 2.0. there. Like Arizona, Nevada, Texas, New Mexico (the most Hispanic state of the US).

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread Information