Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Stop blaming all Croatian people for Ustashe crimes!

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Nothin, but you know very well that it was dangerous durin early 2000's amongst teenagers if you weren't Ustasha with t-shirts etc, I remember here in my city everyone was some sort of Ustasha from teenagers of my age back then, IT WAS "COOL" for them, thank God that period is over, ofcourse whenever I would come to play basketball they would throw me some sentences like; "oh, will you finally become Ustasha, only Ustasha can shoot like that", and things like that, but I was stubborn, never wanted to enter into thet fucked up mindset, and those were dalmatians btw, not croats from bosnia, the only difference is they didnt hate Bosniaks (no one even thought of Bosniaks back then or now), only serbs.

AND NOW, when that period of those stupid Ustasha-kids mindset is behind us (btw those "kids" were not fell out from the sky, they were brainwashed from various older ppl in city), now when everythin is calm, when I see someone barking with Ustasha shit, I cannot stand that, I have more important things in my life than to talk about Ustashes IRL, and I just noticed that many of Herzegovian Croats are Pro-Ustashes, and ok man, it is what it is, Ustasha movement started there, but it is annoying as hell.
    Interesting. I never had such experiences.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,268
    Given: 13,628

0 Not allowed!

Nothin, but you know very well that it was dangerous durin early 2000's amongst teenagers if you weren't Ustasha with t-shirts etc, I remember here in my city everyone was some sort of Ustasha from teenagers of my age back then, IT WAS "COOL" for them, thank God that period is over, ofcourse whenever I would come to play basketball they would throw me some sentences like; "oh, will you finally become Ustasha, only Ustasha can shoot like that", and things like that, but I was stubborn, never wanted to enter into thet fucked up mindset, and those were dalmatians btw, not croats from bosnia, the only difference is they didnt hate Bosniaks (no one even thought of Bosniaks back then or now), only serbs.

AND NOW, when that period of those stupid Ustasha-kids mindset is behind us (btw those "kids" were not fell out from the sky, they were brainwashed from various older ppl in city), now when everythin is calm, when I see someone barkling with Ustasha shit, I cannot stand that, I have more important things in my life than to talk about Ustashes IRL, and I just noticed that many of Herzegovian Croats are Pro-Ustashes, and ok man, it is what it is, Ustasha movement started there, but it is annoying as hell.
    You still didn't answer my question. How come are they Pro-Ustasha? What does that mean?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    You still didn't answer my question. How come are they Pro-Ustasha? What does that mean?
    Well many of them says that Ustasha movement had reason to be, to be created, they are finding alibi for it always in medias or in person.

Dreamin of some greater Croatia, or, if they're not dreamin of greater Croatia they always talkin same mumbo jumbo of WW2, living in past, they dont care for future, only what was in past, who was Ustasha and who was "red" (Communist).

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,268
    Given: 13,628

1 Not allowed!

Well many of them says that Ustasha movement had reason to be, to be created, they are finding alibi for it always in medias or in person.

Dreamin of some greater Croatia, or, if they're not dreamin of greater Croatia they always talkin same mumbo jumbo of WW2, living in past, they dont care for future, only what was in past, who was Ustasha and who was "red" (Communist).
    I also think that Ustasha movement had reason to be, nothing wrong with that, but that does not mean I condone atrocities done by Ustasha from 1941 onwards. Living in past blah blah blah exists here as much as it exists elsewhere. One Croat from B&H 'living in the past' is enough to say that all Croats from B&H live like that and about 2 500 000 Croats from Croatia is enough to say that Croats from Croatia live in the past. But let me tell you something. The thing is that most people are retarded and don't think clearly. A shitload number of Croats from Croatia are the ones 'living in the past'. You see, Yugoslavia is a more recent history and there are many Yugophiles, also many haters of B&H Croats out there. It is enough to say something positive about NDH purely from a historical and patriotic point of view excludng atrocities, it is also enough to say something negative about communist regime and voila, you are automatically Ustasha, Greater Croatia supporter, pro-genocide, living in the past, but these yugophiles don' t live in the past. Just like in Germany or elsewhere in Europe anti immigrant views can label someone as Nazi so are Croats from B&H labeled as Ustasha because it just happens they are the most nationalistic.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    I also think that Ustasha movement had reason to be, nothing wrong with that, but that does not mean I condone atrocities done by Ustasha from 1941 onwards. Living in past blah blah blah exists here as much as it exists elsewhere. One Croat from B&H 'living in the past' is enough to say that all Croats from B&H live like that and about 2 500 000 Croats from Croatia is enough to say that Croats from Croatia live in the past. But let me tell you something. The thing is that most people are retarded and don't think clearly. A shitload number of Croats from Croatia are the ones 'living in the past'. You see, Yugoslavia is a more recent history and there are many Yugophiles, also many haters of B&H Croats out there. It is enough to say something positive about NDH purely from a historical and patriotic point of view excludng atrocities, it is also enough to say something negative about communist regime and voila, you are automatically Ustasha, Greater Croatia supporter, pro-genocide, living in the past, but these yugophiles don' t live in the past. Just like in Germany or elsewhere in Europe anti immigrant views can label someone as Nazi so are Croats from B&H labeled as Ustasha because it just happens they are the most nationalistic.

Last Online
    04-16-2018 @ 05:39 PM
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

only the politicians denounce the ustasha.

concentration camp commander dinko sakic was honoured with visit from president. treated as hero in croatia. at funeral was in ustasha uniform.

The priest who celebrated the funeral Mass, Rev. Vjekoslav Lasić, stated that "the court that convicted Dinko Šakić convicted Croatia and the Croatian nation". He claimed that "the NDH is the foundation of the modern Croatian homeland" and eulogized Šakić by saying that "every honorable Croat should be proud of [his] name"

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonpal View Post
    only the politicians denounce the ustasha.

concentration camp commander dinko sakic was honoured with visit from president. treated as hero in croatia. at funeral was in ustasha uniform.

The priest who celebrated the funeral Mass, Rev. Vjekoslav Lasić, stated that "the court that convicted Dinko Šakić convicted Croatia and the Croatian nation". He claimed that "the NDH is the foundation of the modern Croatian homeland" and eulogized Šakić by saying that "every honorable Croat should be proud of [his] name"
    I reported you for spreading lies.

Firs of all, this if first time I hear about ''Dinko Sakic''. That's how famous he is.

I see he is some elderly Ustaša emigrant in Agentina. How the fuck is that dead fossil connected with modern Croatian state ?

And more importantly, how can somebody from Canada know for man for whom 99% of Croats (including me) have never heard?

Četnik emigration ?

Last Online
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    I reported you for spreading lies.

Firs of all, this if first time I hear about ''Dinko Sakic''. That's how famous he is.

I see he is some elderly Ustaša emigrant in Agentina. How the fuck is that dead fossil connected with modern Croatian state ?

And more importantly, how can somebody from Canada know for man for whom 99% of Croats (including me) have never heard?

Četnik emigration ?
    anyone can google it and see its not a lie.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonpal View Post
    anyone can google it and see its not a lie.
    Yes, it is. You said only politicans denouce Ustaše. Lie. Croatian constituation treat Ustaše regime as ''tim of enemy occupation''.

Second, you speak about some fossil I have never heard about.

Third, you imply he was given state funeral. He was not.

Fourth, he was not ''honored by a viksit of President''. It is rather he came to see Croatian President when he travelled to Argentina
    Šakić met Croatian leader Franjo Tuđman at a reception in Buenos Aires during the latter's visit to Argentina in 1994.
    Fifth, how the fuck is that man connected with modern Croatia except the fact some faschist madman priest spoke on his funeral ?

Get out of here scumbag.

Last Online
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

it was older news since he died 10 years ago. anyways its just an example. its croats who identify with ustasha. another example is historical revisionism. the jews in croatia keep boycotting holocaust remembrance day over it.

"In late 2013, the Croatian Wikipedia received attention from international media for promoting a fascist worldview as well as bias against Serbs of Croatia and anti-LGBT propaganda by the means of historical revisionism and by negating or diluting the severity of crimes committed by the Ustaše regime."

-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Wikipedia

croats of course have problem with Anne Frank exibit.

-https://www.reuters.com/article/us-croatia-past/croatian-leaders-tread-softly-in-face-of-world-war-two-revisionism-idUSKBN15P241

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information