"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I have to disagree here because gold diggers are easy to spot and the rest become attached to a man by his way of being (personality) but naturally women want a man who is doing well for himself. If a man is doing well for himself that means he's competent in society and so he'll be able to provide for the children.

My issue is when I see women behave the way I mentioned. The two examples I spoke of was of a neighbor of mine. They did eventually divorce.
    They possess arrogance because there are no checks and balances on their behavior. They have an almost unlimited supply of dopamine and oxytocin at their disposal. They can replace us with the drop of a hat. They have all of these advantages, but then use "male privilege" in the same sentence. The average construction laborer is not living a "privileged" life.

I didn't do as well as I should have in college (not that I did badly at all, it just wasn't my best) because I was hung up on my ex-girlfriend. If I were a chick, I could've replaced my lover within a week and moved on. I'd assemble a collective of witchy, riotgrrls and I'd be Khaleesi status easy.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    There is no check on female sexuality in the modern world, and there's no checks on females period. They can get away with anything because they have a train of thirsty men that they can choose like a number one draft-pick if a man says the wrong thing, or points out their immature, belligerent behavior. A smorgasbord of sensuality awaits any halfway decent looking woman in society. A woman can basically live like Hugh Hefner with eight lovers. One to fan her and feed her chocolate, and several others to do her bidding, or f-ck the sh-t out of her, whatever she desires at the time. Women can achieve the Hugh Hefner lifestyle by merely existing, whereas for a man to achieve the same thing, he has compete tooth-and-claw vigorously. The average man operating a forklift at Home Depot is not living a glamorous, privileged lifestyle.

So feminists have more privileges than men themselves.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

There is no check on female sexuality in the modern world, and there's no checks on females period. They can get away with anything because they have a train of thirsty men that they can choose like a number one draft-pick if a man says the wrong thing, or points out their immature, belligerent behavior. A smorgasbord of sensuality awaits any halfway decent looking woman in society. A woman can basically live like Hugh Hefner with eight lovers. One to fan her and feed her chocolate, and several others to do her bidding, or f-ck the sh-t out of her, whatever she desires at the time. Women can achieve the Hugh Hefner lifestyle by merely existing, whereas for a man to achieve the same thing, he has compete tooth-and-claw vigorously. The average man operating a forklift at Home Depot is not living a glamorous, privileged lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Mars
    I'm digging a ditch
    For this gold digging bitch

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

They possess arrogance because there are no checks and balances on their behavior. They have an almost unlimited supply of dopamine and oxytocin at their disposal. They can replace us with the drop of a hat. They have all of these advantages, but then use "male privilege" in the same sentence. The average construction laborer is not living a "privileged" life.

I didn't do as well as I should have in college (not that I did badly at all, it just wasn't my best) because I was hung up on my ex-girlfriend. If I were a chick, I could've replaced my lover within a week and moved on. I'd assemble a collective of witchy, riotgrrls and I'd be Khaleesi status easy.
    Fucking kek. You're one of the enablers.
    I've seen you whine about not being able to get model tier females and turning down normal,perfectly fine ones.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information