Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 'Dictator for life': Xi Jinping's power grab condemned as step towards tyranny

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJohnson View Post
    You dont know NYC too well then, Indians living there mean business, its a rougher world than what you're used to. By the way, how many massage parlors does your family own and operate? hahaha.

(just joking around about the massage parlors by the way)
    I do know NYC. That's a dumb joke.

Last Online
    07-16-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

0 Not allowed!

Now I'll make a specific point that I thought was interesting and would like to clarify something. You mentioned Anthony Pv and compared chinese to him. However...

Anthony is viet kieu and displays very typical, insecure overseas viet behavior, always hiding behind others. It's cowardly and despicable to start shit while never revealing your identity, twice as cowardly to let others take the heat. Something viet kieu are known for. They always involve others. (You can tell all viets a chinese said this, it will definitely help you form alliances and cement your combined hatred towards us).

Wanna know how a real chinese acts?
    Skip to 3:50. To quote her:
    An Asian asked me, "Are you a Japanese?"

I replied proudly, "No, I'm a Chinese"
    That's how we act! China has her problems, huge problems and chinese aren't well liked (sometimes for good reason). But a real chinese is never ashamed of her/his identity the same way filipinos, viets, malays are. We will always be proud of our ancestors and who we are.

Also with regards to the SCS issue, Is China being a bully in the SCS? To the smaller countries in the region, of course you would view it this way. That's understandable and a fair view. If chinese were in your place, we would react the same way. However, the issue is too complicated to discuss in such simplistic terms and discussing it could fill up a whole forum.

Iron Man, thank you for the interesting exchange. I learned a lot from it actually, at least you have your points. An indian in your place would be full of expletives and insults by now. Your biggest problem is one of identity, you're forging a unique filipino identity and making associations. Perhaps because of feelings of inadequacy? You place too much emphasis on identity politics but you have good intentions. That's what I got. You're a good person at heart. Be proud. Wish you luck with being a senator, we'll see what the future holds.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post
    Now I'll make a specific point that I thought was interesting and would like to clarify something. You mentioned Anthony Pv and compared chinese to him. Anthony is viet kieu and displays very typical, insecure overseas viet behavior, always hiding behind others. It's cowardly and despicable to start shit while never revealing your identity, twice as cowardly to let others take the heat. Something viet kieu are known for. They always involve others. (You can tell all viets a chinese said this, it will definitely help you form alliances and cement your combined hatred towards us).
    Shut up, chinaman.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

1. Those festivities are irrelevant considering fil-ams also celebrate Asian heritage pacific month as you can see here http://www.afk.com/resources/apahm.tpl
    Hmong also have their own heritage month (April) but they're still asian. Filipinos are 'southeast asian', maritime to be specific and very close physically and mentally with indonesians.

Also the fact recent chinese immigrants don't have our own heritage month just means we never pushed for it (asian is just a label and unimportant for us). We're more like karen american in that regard (karen have their own festivals and new years, such as the wrist tying festival that's celebrated amongst themselves and close friends), we have our own festivals like the longtaitou festival (you probably never heard of) based on the lunar calendar.

End of story is this (Filipinos rocking "Asian Pride" while you will never find chinese who label ourselves "Azn pride", we just use chinese )

2. Yes, but the point wasn't about chinese in America. It was about chinese in southeast asia being a root problem of conflict (check the recent stats, mainland chinese don't migrate to SEA). I explained that even without any chinese in viet-phi lands, you'd still have problems because that's not the real issue. Also, 0.03% of chinese are living overseas while 10% of filipinos live overseas. So is there a filipino immigration problem as well?

3. There won't be a nuclear war with India (no one survives a nuclear war since it will involve everyone). In a conventional war, China will win hands down. Indians tremble at the mere presence of China which is enough. My point is that if China wasn't in the area, indians wouldn't think twice of discriminating the northeast people living in India. But because they can threaten to join China anytime, indian media/indians have been more considerate with the way their northeast citizens are treated and hopefully with time, the wounds would heal.

4. I said I disliked them, big difference. I never waste my time with people I dislike (BIG HINT), so why would I even bother fighting with them? Chinese never drag others with us in our conflicts since we don't like to depend on others. Note you're the one talking about "everyone" (australians, indians, viets, malay, indos, americans, japanese, koreans, etc, etc.) and forming alliances. That's dragging!

5. You are still free to post whatever you like, no one's stopped you or banned you yet
    1) well get it done... the rest is history... most of the videos you pulled aren't in America..
    i'm serious to what I said... ill get it done..

2) you need to watch Rubio testimony with FBI/CIA/NSA/navy to know exactly what I am talking about/ or the direction where I 'm going..

3) just go for it..

4) those people have same interest as me/same goals/same enemies.

5) LOki is the owner.. I answer to him, not to you.
    Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 05-25-2018 at 04:08 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Now I'll make a specific point that I thought was interesting and would like to clarify something. You mentioned Anthony Pv and compared chinese to him. However...

Anthony is viet kieu and displays very typical, insecure overseas viet behavior, always hiding behind others. It's cowardly and despicable to start shit while never revealing your identity, twice as cowardly to let others take the heat. Something viet kieu are known for. They always involve others. (You can tell all viets a chinese said this, it will definitely help you form alliances and cement your combined hatred towards us).

Wanna know how a real chinese acts?
    Skip to 3:50. To quote her:
    That's how we act! China has her problems, huge problems and chinese aren't well liked (sometimes for good reason). But a real chinese is never ashamed of her/his identity the same way filipinos, viets, malays are. We will always be proud of our ancestors and who we are.

Also with regards to the SCS issue, Is China being a bully in the SCS? To the smaller countries in the region, of course you would view it this way. That's understandable and a fair view. If chinese were in your place, we would react the same way. However, the issue is too complicated to discuss in such simplistic terms and discussing it could fill up a whole forum.

Iron Man, thank you for the interesting exchange. I learned a lot from it actually, at least you have your points. An indian in your place would be full of expletives and insults by now. Your biggest problem is one of identity, you're forging a unique filipino identity and making associations. Perhaps because of feelings of inadequacy? You place too much emphasis on identity politics but you have good intentions. That's what I got. You're a good person at heart. Be proud. Wish you luck with being a senator, we'll see what the future holds.
    Anthony PV is half Chinese, half Vietnamese.. he probably wants to team with you against the Mexicans in this forum.. he wants to fight in '' REAL LIFE''

you just met me online like 2 days ago LOL..you haven't done anything to me.. you haven't figure me out , you just met me.. but thanks..

I have my own agenda/own goals.. what ever it is... my agenda is to NOT to go back & forth with 2 Chinese members here.. ( I have studied Chinese people for years... I know you guys very well)
    Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 05-25-2018 at 04:07 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJohnson View Post
    You dont know NYC too well then, Indians living there mean business, its a rougher world than what you're used to. By the way, how many massage parlors does your family own and operate? hahaha.

(just joking around about the massage parlors by the way)
    this is NYC..

this is north east india.. criminals caught..

_________

the difference is NYC cops are better... not even a close comparison.. LOL.. zhouyun, Taiji, anothony will wish they live in the indian neighborhood.
    Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 05-25-2018 at 04:51 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    Anthony PV is half Chinese, half Vietnamese.. he probably wants to team with you against the Mexicans in this forum.. he wants to fight in '' REAL LIFE''
    Anthony is "viet", there is no chinese in him. The reason he said he is half chinese is because viet racists are ashamed of who they are. He wants chinese to help him when shit hits the fan. But alas, chinese here know how sneaky viets are, always benefiting from our help while stabbing us in the back. No chinese is going to help a viet anymore. I know exactly what they are like. At the end of the day, viets are southeast asian and much closer to you filipinos culturally, mentally and sometimes physically than to us chinese. It's different if he were hmong but luckily he didn't claim to be one.

the difference is NYC cops are better... not even a close comparison.. LOL.. zhouyun, Taiji, anothony will wish they live in the indian neighborhood.
    The difference is life is much tougher for northeast indians. No comparison. Yes, indian cops are rubbish. That's why northeast indians are forced to take matters in their own hands, http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-31753944

As a group, nagas are tougher than any single ethnic gang in NYC. Life made them that way. Of course you wouldn't know that, you live a comfortable life in NYC. Not ur fault

you just met me online like 2 days ago LOL..you haven't done anything to me.. you haven't figure me out , you just met me.. but thanks..

I have my own agenda/own goals.. what ever it is... my agenda is to NOT to go back & forth with 2 Chinese members here.. ( I have studied Chinese people for years... I know you guys very well)
    Two replies is all it takes to figure you out since you let your emotions/agenda show. You're not that complicated. It's not a bad thing, it's just the way you are.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Anthony is "viet", there is no chinese in him. The reason he said he is half chinese is because viet racists are ashamed of who they are. He wants chinese to help him when shit hits the fan. But alas, chinese here know how sneaky viets are, always benefiting from our help while stabbing us in the back. No chinese is going to help a viet anymore. I know exactly what they are like. At the end of the day, viets are southeast asian and much closer to you filipinos culturally, mentally and sometimes physically than to us chinese. It's different if he were hmong but luckily he didn't claim to be one.
    PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I'm a racist? And you aren't? You're a filthy hypocrite, chinaman... You and that pinoy of 1r0n m4n would make a wonderful couple together.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I'm a racist? And you aren't? You're a filthy hypocrite, chinaman... You and that pinoy of 1r0n m4n would make a wonderful couple together.
    We both are. The difference is you are a 'viet' racist. Viet racists always come with the baggage of shame like filipinos, indonesians, indians and other south asians. Please don't hide behind chinese. Thanks, vietcongo

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

We both are. The difference is you are a 'viet' racist. Viet racists always come with the baggage of shame like filipinos, indonesians, indians and other south asians. Please don't hide behind chinese. Thanks, vietcongo
    What are all these people supposed to be ashamed of, chinaman?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information