Thread: Dreaming of Numbers in your Sleep and winning Lottery-Number Extraction Games

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

Default Dreaming of Numbers in your Sleep and winning Lottery-Number Extraction Games

Has it ever happened to you?

I know of some people who won by betting the numbers they have dreamed;

But to me it never happened: I dreamt of numbers sometimes but I ve never won because at morning I m very bad to remember them!! I try hard but so. E thing always slips from my memory.

A week ago before voting on the Italian elections I dreamt of me voting in the dream.. I was not in Italy.. But strangely I voted in the USA as in the dream I was also a citizen of that country and I was going there to vote in their election s. I departed from. Rome Fiumicino Airport and then arriving at the place to vote in USA they gave me a paper with indication on where to vote.. In the dream I also. Spoke in English with American there to ask them where was the office that could give me the precise direction on tabout the indication on the paper. So at the office I spoke with ab employee.. I could chose as there were employees that spoke also native languages of the double citizen so I headed to the one I heard speaking in Italian, I showed him the paper and with a pencil it underlined me 5 numbers that were the address of the voting office.. The thing is that it was an only number address like Go4567832675 but he circled five numbers composed of two numbers.

.. Then my mum got me up, so I awake.. And I suddenly thought.. God those numbers!! I dreamed them I have to bet them.. But I failed soon to memorize them..

I already knew that I had to bet them in the Italian lottery base of rome because I dreamt I was in that city before departing on airplane. My doubt was what GO as he circled it too meant.. But it s not connected to an Italian betting city.. And probably is just the English word of go as in do it

As italian lottery betting game is done by betting number in what we call city wheels.

But I dint remember the numbers..

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Some adding checking Go, as I know that is the Italian acronimo of Gorizia Province, I checked now on our lottery official site and they say that Gorizia is connected on the wheel betting City of Venice

So probably i should have bet both on Rome and Venice

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also in Italy we have a traditional book abut dreaming numbers and things and betting them on lottery.. Althought it s really a tradition of Neaples, but nowdays we use it also if we are from other regions.

The book is the Smorfia

Many people use it if they dream numbers

Thread Information