11-02-2021 @ 03:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 66

0 Not allowed!

If you're considered white by others, then you are white.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2021 @ 03:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Country
    Germany
    Religion
    Athesit
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

"White" to me means Anglo-Germanic peoples. Romance/Slavic peoples don't typically fit the qualities people describe as "white people" having

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CertifiedCracker View Post
    Lets be honest, in this day and age, every single European group, including Jews, are pretty much accepted as white in America. Im not asking if an Italian is white, Im asking is it right to base whiteness on purity rather than appearance and culture?
    White in original colonial Anglo-centric meaning of the world only included non-Catholic Northwestern Europeans with Anglo-Celts having a special place in that hierarchy. Slavs were considered "semi-mongoloid barbarians of the East", Latins "lazy degenerates" one step above "byzantine scheming Mohmedian" Turks and the Turk one step above the "lying subverting" Semites of Middle East.

I can't do anything but laugh when members of ethnicities who were originally considered worth less than the dirt on an Anglo boot compete who is more "huWhite". It's beyond cringe.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenSon View Post
    White in original colonial Anglo-centric meaning of the world only included non-Catholic Northwestern Europeans with Anglo-Celts having a special place in that hierarchy. Slavs were considered "semi-mongoloid barbarians of the East", Latins "lazy degenerates" one step above "byzantine scheming Mohmedian" Turks and the Turk one step above the "lying subverting" Semites of Middle East.

I can't do anything but laugh when members of ethnicities who were originally considered worth less than the dirt on an Anglo boot compete who is more "huWhite". It's beyond cringe.
    First, it is false that it were the Anglos who created the term white in the colonies. It were the Spaniards to design themselves in contrast to Amerindian, black and the mestizo population.

But if you find cringe, and you laugh, when others than Anglos consider themselves white because according you only Anglos can be white due, according you again, they were who invented the word, I find this explanation of you more cringe even, and I laugh harder, with such servility toward Anglos. Whats up, do you have to think what Anglos say??

The fact you are Jew and try to break the feeling of whiteness has nothing to do with your post, I think

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 03:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,046

0 Not allowed!

Anything European/ or related.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    First, it is false that it were the Anglos who created the term white in the colonies. It were the Spaniards to design themselves in contrast to Amerindian, black and the mestizo population.
    Do you understand why I made emphasis on Anglo-centric concept of "whiteness" and not the Hispanic one? An Anglo is considered "White" in a Hispanic colonial racial hierarchy, while a Spaniard isn't considered a "White" in Anglo colonial social order.

But if you find cringe, and you laugh, when others than Anglos consider themselves white because according you only Anglos can be white due, according you again, they were who invented the word, I find this explanation of you more cringe even, and I laugh harder, with such servility toward Anglos. Whats up, do you have to think what Anglos say??
    This silly attempt of retroactively turning the term Anglo term "white" into some pan-European concept is cringe. The Founding Fathers barely considered Germans and Scandinavians as white, let alone Catholic Spaniards and their New World Hispanic colonial mestizo ethnicities which were literally purged from Anglo-Protestant lands that were conquered from Spain and Mexico by nearly every successive American government until the beginning of 20th century. The closest thing to you is a mentally ill western or eastern Slav praising Hitler for his work on "preservation of the Aryan race" while standing on a pile of corpses of your countrymen.

The fact you are Jew and try to break the feeling of whiteness has nothing to do with your post, I think
    I am not a Jew and even if I was blessed to be a part of that productive and erudite people, it still wouldn't change the fact that Anglos will NEVER SEE YOU AS AN EQUAL. You are just a "pseudo-Caucasian papist thing" on periphery of Europe to be used and discarded when you have no more purpose to White Nationalist goal of Anglo-Protestant restoration by exterminating all other groups on the North American continent.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Do you understand why I made emphasis on Anglo-centric concept of "whiteness" and not the Hispanic one? An Anglo is considered "White" in a Hispanic colonial racial hierarchy, while a Spaniard isn't considered a "White" in Anglo colonial social order.

This silly attempt of retroactively turning the term Anglo term "white" into some pan-European concept is cringe. The Founding Fathers barely considered Germans and Scandinavians as white, let alone Catholic Spaniards and their New World Hispanic colonial mestizo ethnicities which were literally purged from Anglo-Protestant lands that were conquered from Spain and Mexico by nearly every successive American government until the beginning of 20th century. The closest thing to you is a mentally ill western or eastern Slav praising Hitler for his work on "preservation of the Aryan race" while standing on a pile of corpses of your countrymen.

I am not a Jew and even if I was blessed to be a part of that productive and erudite people, it still wouldn't change the fact that Anglos will NEVER SEE YOU AS AN EQUAL. You are just a "pseudo-Caucasian papist thing" on periphery of Europe to be used and discarded when you have no more purpose to White Nationalist goal of Anglo-Protestant restoration by exterminating all other groups on the North American continent.
    Yes, you are a Jew and an Anglo bootlicker. It seems that you are unable to think for yourself and consider all what Anglos thinkand say as divine words. Such pathos.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

1 Not allowed!

White in original colonial Anglo-centric meaning of the world only included non-Catholic Northwestern Europeans with Anglo-Celts having a special place in that hierarchy.
    Not the case in America despite what modern Jewish "intellectuals" would have you believe. All Europeans as well as groups like Jews and Armenians were entitled to citizenship in 1790 when it was officially limited to whites.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, you are a Jew and an Anglo bootlicker. It seems that you are unable to think for yourself and consider all what Anglos thinkand say as divine words. Such pathos.
    I am not the one trying to turn Anglo Protestant-centric "whiteness" and it's modern incarnation of White Nationalism into some pan-European movement which it never was. It's you who is using the terminology of people which scourged the Spaniards and your culture from the North American continent, not me.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Not the case in America despite what modern Jewish "intellectuals" would have you believe. All Europeans as well as groups like Jews and Armenians were entitled to citizenship in 1790 when it was officially limited to whites.
    Buddy you are talking about exceptions to the rule, American migration authorities of the era have returned boats filled to brim with "Papists, Hebrews, Mohamedians and Schismatics" back to their homeports because they didn't fit in the mold of the "proper White" citizens, good chunk of those migrants didn't survive the trip back. Even when the authorities loosened up the restrictions on anglophone Celtic and Slavic Catholics they were forced into ghettos, subject to religious pogroms and xenophobia which they would have faced as minorities in Russian, Spanish and Ottoman Empire. Even to this day if a conservative Catholic wants to have any authority in the Republican party he needs to disavow the "whore of Babylon" like that sad sock puppet Mike Pence did by proclaiming himself a "Evangelical Catholic" which makes as much sense as saying "a Sunni Shiite" or "Serb Orthodox-Catholic".

In the 1830s and 1840s, prominent Protestant leaders, such as Lyman Beecher and Horace Bushnell, attacked the Catholic Church as not only theologically unsound but an enemy of the government's values.[21] Some scholars view the anti-Catholic rhetoric of Beecher and Bushnell as having contributed to anti-Irish and anti-Catholic pogroms.[22]

Beecher's well-known Plea for the West (1835) urged Protestants to exclude Catholics from western settlements. The Catholic Church's official silence on the subject of slavery also garnered the enmity of northern Protestants.[23] Intolerance became more than an attitude on August 11, 1834, when a mob set fire to an Ursuline convent in Charlestown, Massachusetts.

The resulting "nativist" movement, which achieved prominence in the 1840s, was whipped into a frenzy of anti-Catholicism that led to mob violence, the burning of Catholic property, and the killing of Catholics.[24] This violence was fed by claims that Catholics were destroying the culture of the United States. Irish Catholic immigrants were blamed for spreading violence and drunkenness.[25]

The nativist movement found expression in a national political movement called the Know-Nothing Party of the 1850s, which (unsuccessfully) ran former president Millard Fillmore as its presidential candidate in 1856
    Last edited by TheGoldenSon; 04-15-2021 at 04:45 PM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information