Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Putin suggests ‘Jews with Russian citizenship’ behind US election interference

Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 03:15 AM
    Small city between Atlanta and Birmingham
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic + Iberian
    Ethnicity
    South German (Suebi/Alemanni), Spaniard/Castellano (Celtiberian), Flemish (Belgae)
    Ancestry
    Schwaben, Castilla, Vlaanderen
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + West Med
    Politics
    National-Anarchist
    Hero
    Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, Ernst Jünger, José Antonio de Rivera, several others....
    Religion
    Continental Germanic Heathenry
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 347

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    Part 1: In the extended Western world, you cannot have power without being attached to some Jewish groups/money. Of course the guy has Jewish connections. Try going against the collection of Anglos and Jews 100% and you will be crushed.
    Agreed to a certain extent. Its just that Putin, much like Trump, goes far beyond just "playing the chess game" into personal connections that belie his affinity towards those high-power Jewish oligarchs. His various actions go beyond the minimum that someone simply playing chess would do.

Part2: What Judaic propaganda would that be? Im curious? Are you a Holocaust deniers/revisionist? Maybe its the Slavic propaganda? Or world propaganda. All out to lie about Nazi Germany peaceful angels?
    Yes, I am a Revisionist who thinks there should be free debate and no thought crime against any aspect of history. But I mean generally, its actually criminal under Putin to criticize Stalin's crimes, atrocities committed by the Red Army, to give anything but the pro-Soviet version of World War II.

And no, I am actually opposed to any effort to sanitize or deny the horrible aspects of Hitler and the Third Reich; Revisionism for me is about German history and honor, not to rehabilitate Hitler's regime (or at least it shouldn't be). I've actually vocally opposed anti-Slavic and particularly anti-Polish tendencies by certain Hitler apologists. Many atrocities were committed against the Slavic peoples, including in Erich Koch's brutal governance over Poland.

This is somewhat personal for me, as my great-grandfather was in the Wehrmacht and killed in battle against the Soviets. The Wehrmacht conducted themselves one way, with honor and were greeted as liberators by many oppressed nations of the USSR. But the actual NSDAP elements in the SS and the fanatical party civilian administrators undid all the good will initially enjoyed by the Wehrmacht, with their own stupid anti-Slavic racism and old archaic Prussianist attitudes of German colonization in Slavic lands.

Even though the Soviet Army was quite evil in some areas (murdering millions mostly in USSR and someoutside), they were the lesser evil compared to Hitler. Have you ever talked to real Stalin worshippers? Who deny Soviet crimes, and some think Stalin was a Saint?
    Judging merely by numbers of killed, even if one does completely accept the Establishment's version about the holocaust, still the crimes under Stalin is far greater than anything committed by Hitler. And yes, I have talked to actual neo-Stalinists, such as many who deny the Holomodor. They tend to be Duginites/Nazbols. I do know Putin is more guided by realpolitik than a simple Duginite ideology, but certain oligarchs such as Konstantin Malofeev are "go-betweens" between the Kremlin and Dugin. Dugin has some influence, for example after the alleged 2016 coup in Turkey, he was the one responsible for Erdogan and Putin's rapprochement.

If anyone has a right to criminalize Nazi revionist crap, than it would be Slavic people.
    I can understand that, and of course I'm far more opposed to Germany's thought-crime laws as they come from a point of self-hatred. But as Poland's recent row with Israel and world Jewish organizations show, Slavic peoples are also often at the receiving end of such holocaust propaganda. Its well known that entire peoples such as Poles, Ukrainians and Balts (I know the latter are non-Slavic) are accused of "anti-Semitism". So criminalize it all they want, they still won't placate the same forces constantly collectively shaming the Germans.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,154
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

To be fair since drunken Yelstin and his Jewish friends destroyed Russia,

Putin has improved Russia in some ways.

The fertility rates went from 1.3 to 1.75. (wikipedia)
    More and More Russians are hating on abortions (Russian stats)
    And the projections for population loss have improved. (UN projections)

As for "anti-semitism" (no established definition, no established definition of what a Jew is either).

Europe
    Greece 67
    Romania 47
    Hung 40
    Poland 37
    Ukraine 32
    Italy 29
    Russia 23
    Spain 29
    France 17
    Germany 16

All these numbers are far lower than Middle Eastern countries.
    These numbers also do not represent hatred but rather several stereotypes (many of which are true).
    Last edited by Dragoon; 03-16-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 03:15 AM
    Small city between Atlanta and Birmingham
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic + Iberian
    Ethnicity
    South German (Suebi/Alemanni), Spaniard/Castellano (Celtiberian), Flemish (Belgae)
    Ancestry
    Schwaben, Castilla, Vlaanderen
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + West Med
    Politics
    National-Anarchist
    Hero
    Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, Ernst Jünger, José Antonio de Rivera, several others....
    Religion
    Continental Germanic Heathenry
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 347

0 Not allowed!

To be fair since drunken Yelstin and his Jewish friends destroyed Russia, Putin has improved Russia in some ways.
    I can concede in some ways, although to me this would be analogous to such things as how much "prosperity" was brought to the United States even as the economy was being looted and bought up by bankers. Its all political theater, bread and games - a kleptocrat needs to buy off the people with some moves towards "prosperity".

It was actually two of Yeltsin's Jewish friends, Roman Abramovitch and Lev Leviev, who convinced Yeltsin to groom Putin as his successor. Both now enjoy privileged positions in Putin's Russia. When Putin made his oft-cited move against Berezovsky and Khodorkovsky, he went out of his way - in a Le Figaro interview at the time - to say it was purely political and had nothing to do with their oligarchic activities.

All of these powerful oligarchs under Putin profited under Yeltsin, yet this hasn't stopped Putin from allowing them to live off all their ill-gotten gains; on the contrary, he has emboldened and further enriched them! None less a figure than Yeltsin's architect of privatization, the notorious Anatoly Chubais, was rewarded by Putin with a position as head of the government-funded Rusnano nanotechnology company! Even Berezovsky was very close to Putin and helped convince Yeltsin to groom him as successor, their falling out only occurring because of a disagreement about Chechnya.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information