Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    Because it's shitty agreement and dangerous one, we can give you Thaqi in return however.
    Thaqi signed that agreement. Where is his "besa"?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    Thaqi signed that agreement. Where is his "besa"?
    He has no besa, he's of your kind, we would give him to you with two hands instantly.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

He has no besa, he's of your kind, we would give him to you with two hands instantly.
    So you admit you want ethnic cleaned Kosovo?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    So you admit you want ethnic cleaned Kosovo?
    You know what I can admit to you as women but I better leave it.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,942
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

@Franky the faggot, you are such BIG pain in the ass, having an discussion with you is futile, waste of time or like having a debate with a guy with severe paranoia, you take every argument, facts, coming from opposite side questionable therefore be taken with suspicion, I really have nothing to argue with someone who has destructive form of communication, filled with lies, misinformation and bloated ego which doesn't go along with reality at any case, now for fuck sakes, get off my dick and ride a dick where you feel yourself more comfortable at, there are enough serb forums out there where you can debate conspiracy theories and plots together how your country is evil and Serbs were right to kill young boys in Srebrenica and elsewhere because you think they were able to carry weapons thus perfectly legitimate target to shoot and kill, fucking hypocrite.

You're whining and slandering again, man. That's not cool. Come face me with facts and reason. Don't be scared, homie.

Oh, look what I found. This from the ICTY, which has the best methodology. You were kind enough to post some of the civilian statistics but you did ignore the ratio of military deaths. Now this is very important. The ratio of Bosniak to Serb military deaths is almost 3 to 1. The civilian ratio is similar. It's roughly 3 to 1 but leaning more towards 4 to 1.

First off, not all the Bosniak civilians were killed by Serbs. You may not know this but Bosnian Croats broke their alliance with the Bosniaks for a time. Bosnian Croats actually had death camps. There is a Swede currently in prison for robbing a bank and killing a police officer who told about his time as a mercenary for the Bosnian Croats in one of these camps. This doesn't mean all the Bosniak civilians were killed in Bosnian Croat camps or most or even a substantial number. I'm simply informing you because you lumped them all on the door step of the Bosnian Serbs. You know of Sbrencia but do you know of Mostar? Does your fake pain extend to Bosniaks killed by Bosnian Croats? Or just those by Bosnian Serbs because you have an agenda? I believe something like 2000 people died at Mostar.

Secondly, the large ratio difference for both military and civilian deaths is indicative of one side having heavy artillery and the other side not. The Serbs had heavy artillery. The Bosniaks did not. Otherwise we would have to believe every Serbian soldier was friggin' Rambo. I'm aware that you're ignorant of military history and so I'll reveal a not so shocking truth about every modern war you may ever read about: the majority of deaths comes from artillery fire. Unfortunately this also includes civilian deaths. I'm not justifying shelling a city/villages. I'm simply pointing out there is a difference between deaths in a combat zone and lining people up to be executed. This is the cause of the lop sided statistics on both civilian and military deaths.

Another issue is that not all military deaths can be seen as combat deaths; the same can be
    said about civilians: not all civilian deaths occurred in non-combat situations (comp. Lacina
    and Gledish, 2005). Forensic evidence from exhumations indicates that several thousands of
    soldiers were murdered outside combat and their bodies found in mass graves; (this was
    particularly the case with the fall of Srebrenica in 1995). With regard to civilians, some were
    engaged in active combat during the siege of Sarajevo or Mostar, for example. A number of
    killed civilians must be as well regarded as collateral damage, thus as unavoidable legible
    victims of war. For these reasons, the civilian-military distribution presented here cannot be
    taken as a measure of legible versus illegible victims of war. Our distribution is the best
    practical approximation of it; i.e. the legible (combat and collateral damage) and illegible
    (non-combat and mass violence) victims, but not the precise measure of it itself. The proxy is
    proposed in the absence of individual case-by-case data on circumstances of each death; for
    some victims we are able to reliably distinguish whether or not they were illegible war
    casualties but for many other victims we cannot do that. We often use our proxy in legal
    proceeding as a practical replacement of the distribution we are unable to produce.
    http://www.icty.org/x/file/About/OTP...per_100201.pdf
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-28-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong View Post
    None.

The Battle of Kosovo 1389: An Albanian Epic

https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Kosovo.../dp/1848850948
    Have you or anyone here read the book? Please someone give is more inside into the book.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread Information