Macedonian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    You sometimes seem to be a reasonable man, I must admit. The problem is Macedonians talk that logical and friendly shit whenever they feel they are losing on something, but as soon as they get the chance they push Albanians down. Macedonian government would always portray Albanians as threats to the country, to promote birth rates amongst Macedonians so that Albanians wouldn't take over, to frame Albanians for crimes they didn't do etc etc. Unless Albanians in Macedonia want to go back to a government that sees them as a virus and wants to subdue them, they have to be aggressive for their rights. So while you're right in that many nationalist Albanians have bigger goals, the fact is that you laid the groundwork for this, and gave Albanians no other choice but to either become nationalists or be erased.
    Its in the interest of the Macedonians and the Macedonian state that the Albanians become an insignificant part of the country. Nation States are traditionally built on only one nation. Nation states with multiple ethnicities and minorities always have civil unrest. Sweden can be used as the perfect example. No issues until they started importing a bunch of different ethnicities for "diversity".

With that said, high emigration rates and all that. I think Macedonia has pretty much stabilized in terms of percentages with Albanians around 25%, Macedonians around 60%, and the rest others/mixed.

This whole "we get along" thing is just like Serbs got along with their Bosnian neighbors in the past, but had no problem slaughtering them when they got the chance. You Slavs rape your own kind in the worst way, you can't be trusted.

Macedonians and Serbs treat their minorities differently and you know this. Macedonians have been extremely fair to the Albanians in the country with respect to minority rights. Can you imagine Albanians in Serbia's parliament asking to make Albanian an official language in Serbia?

In any case, 10-15 more years and enough of the vital Albanian populations will emigrate until they become a non factor in the government. The Macedonian census will take place in 2020 and hopefully we will get the real ethnic makeup of the country. Maybe when people on this forum realize that the Albanians make up 26-27% of the country and its been that way for the last 30 years will they see that their "Greater Albania" dream will never be realized.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MKLion View Post
    Its in the interest of the Macedonians and the Macedonian state that the Albanians become an insignificant part of the country. Nation States are traditionally built on only one nation. Nation states with multiple ethnicities and minorities always have civil unrest. Sweden can be used as the perfect example. No issues until they started importing a bunch of different ethnicities for "diversity".

Macedonians and Serbs treat their minorities differently and you know this. Macedonians have been extremely fair to the Albanians in the country with respect to minority rights. Can you imagine Albanians in Serbia's parliament asking to make Albanian an official language in Serbia?

In any case, 10-15 more years and enough of the vital Albanian populations will emigrate until they become a non factor in the government. The Macedonian census will take place in 2020 and hopefully we will get the real ethnic makeup of the country. Maybe when people on this forum realize that the Albanians make up 26-27% of the country and its been that way for the last 30 years will they see that their "Greater Albania" dream will never be realized.
    If census is done properly I would make a bet with you that Albanians would reach 30% or close to that mark, with potential to hit 35% and more when most vital FYROMacedonian generation retires (you have still have most vital generation but this is starting to fade away fast, and 2017 would show just that), anyways need few more years to actually happen and until than it would be an irreversible 30%+ mark for Albanians, non factor my ass, how can we become a non factor when you makedonian diaspora whine and create special dedicated thread how Albanians are taking over in your own managed forums or in your society. I know you're deluded but you have serious problem with cognitive dissonance too, at one point you say we would become a non factor while in another you fear that Albanians would take over FYROM, choose one and do not go with two completely opposite arguments at once.

Orthodox: 1.310.018 (64,77%)..... Albanian mother tongue: 507.989 (25,12%)

0-4: 63.229 ................. 42.698

5-9: 73.884 ................. 51.578

10-14: 86.952 .............. 53.447 (sad imaju 26-30)

15-19: 98.253 .............. 48.248 (sad 31-35)

20-24: 99.749 ...............44.452 (sad 36-40 godina)

25-29: 93.766 ...............43.407

30-34: 90.265 ...............42.849

35-39: 95.076 ...............39.787

40-44: 99.605 ...............32.745

45-49: 104.849 ..............25.109

50-54: 98.033 ...............19.697

55-59: 71.230 ...............16.534

60-64: 67.645 ...............15.335

65-69: 65.223 ................13.124

70-74: 48.099 ................9.564

75-79: 32.844 ................5.011

80-84: 15.543 ................2.342

85+: 6042 ......................1.477

nepoznato: 397 ...............585

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

You sometimes seem to be a reasonable man, I must admit. The problem is Macedonians talk that logical and friendly shit whenever they feel they are losing on something, but as soon as they get the chance they push Albanians down. Macedonian government would always portray Albanians as threats to the country, to promote birth rates amongst Macedonians so that Albanians wouldn't take over, to frame Albanians for crimes they didn't do etc etc. Unless Albanians in Macedonia want to go back to a government that sees them as a virus and wants to subdue them, they have to be aggressive for their rights. So while you're right in that many nationalist Albanians have bigger goals, the fact is that you laid the groundwork for this, and gave Albanians no other choice but to either become nationalists or be erased.

With that said, high emigration rates and all that. I think Macedonia has pretty much stabilized in terms of percentages with Albanians around 25%, Macedonians around 60%, and the rest others/mixed.

This whole "we get along" thing is just like Serbs got along with their Bosnian neighbors in the past, but had no problem slaughtering them when they got the chance. You Slavs rape your own kind in the worst way, you can't be trusted.
    I dont think Bosnia is a good comparison. Albanians and Macedonians dont have a history of slaughtering each other. In fact we have a history of joint struggle against Serbs eg Ohrid-Debar uprising. We even have cases of Albanians joining VMRO and fighting against Ottomans and later Serbs. Also the partizans included mixed brigades of Macedonians and Albanians. In recent times Albanians serving in Macedonian security forces have died in the service of their country. These facts and others need to be promoted instead of the negatives if we are to continue living together.

Last Online
    05-09-2019 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    If census is done properly I would make a bet with you that Albanians would reach 30% or close to that mark, with potential to hit 35% and more when most vital FYROMacedonian generation retires (you have still have most vital generation but this is starting to fade away fast, and 2017 would show just that), anyways need few more years to actually happen and until than it would be an irreversible 30%+ mark for Albanians, non factor my ass, how can we become a non factor when you makedonian diaspora whine and create special dedicated thread how Albanians are taking over in your own managed forums or in your society. I know you're deluded but you have serious problem with cognitive dissonance too, at one point you say we would become a non factor while in another you fear that Albanians would take over FYROM, choose one and do not go with two completely opposite arguments at once.

Albanians do not have the potential to hit anything close to 35% that is for sure. You will be lucky to hit high 20's during the next census. As far as threads are concerned, Macedonians should realize that they are actually discussing/complaining about implementation of the Ohrid Framework Agreement not "Albanians taking over society". This is evidence of Macedonians keeping their promise of what was agreed to and that was to give Albanians the "rights" they asked for.

BUT I can tell you one thing for sure that with current demographic trends the Failbanians will be an insignificant factor in the next 10 years. Hopefully this forum will still be around so I can rub it in your face.

This Albanian VS Macedonian graph has already been discussed in great detail in Bugarash's thread. I'm not going to waste my time to reexplain it with someone who cant comprehend simple statistics.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MKLion View Post
    Albanians do not have the potential to hit anything close to 35% that is for sure. You will be lucky to hit high 20's during the next census. As far as threads are concerned, Macedonians should realize that they are actually discussing/complaining about implementation of the Ohrid Framework Agreement not "Albanians taking over society". This is evidence of Macedonians keeping their promise of what was agreed to and that was to give Albanians the "rights" they asked for.

BUT I can tell you one thing for sure that with current demographic trends the Failbanians will be an insignificant factor in the next 10 years. Hopefully this forum will still be around so I can rub it in your face.

This Albanian VS Macedonian graph has already been discussed in great detail in Bugarash's thread. I'm not going to waste my time to reexplain it with someone who cant comprehend simple statistics.
    Delusional again, you're intentionally ignoring age pyramid which again is best projection to make about births and future generation, the macedonian base is shrinking while Albanians stagnating, the trend will continue to worsen for macedonian, the tide is changing also in society where this artificial country is starting to employ more minorities and rights of Albanians are taken more seriously, the Albanians are here to stay, in census I'm pretty confident will hit 30% mark, the 20% claim is like waiting to get a sleep and hope for good dream which usually doesn't happen, must be an macedonian thing to keep up that way, births shows that 33% is a norm for some years already (count out torbeshi who are lumped into macedonian category while in census few will mark Albanian as own ethnicity), what you say are pure BS, the macedoniantruth forum which I'm sure you whine there too has dedicated specific thread about how country is being albanized, ofc we will ask for our rights and would be wiser if you accept our offer before you won't be able to see this country in world map anymore.

PS. Interesting to have only diaspora macedonians talks how Albanians become non factor while y'all reside in west and a huge numbers is starting to take Bulgarian passport to migrate elsewhere too.
    Last edited by The Illyrian Warrior; 03-25-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    I don’t think Bosnia is a good comparison. Albanians and Macedonians don’t have a history of slaughtering each other. In fact we have a history of joint struggle against Serbs eg Ohrid-Debar uprising. We even have cases of Albanians joining VMRO and fighting against Ottomans and later Serbs. Also the partizans included mixed brigades of Macedonians and Albanians. In recent times Albanians serving in Macedonian security forces have died in the service of their country. These facts and others need to be promoted instead of the negatives if we are to continue living together.
    You were never a good neighbor also the fact you won't allow Albanian language and protest like feral monkeys tells me enough joining the dance alongside you is wrong.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    I dont think Bosnia is a good comparison. Albanians and Macedonians dont have a history of slaughtering each other. In fact we have a history of joint struggle against Serbs eg Ohrid-Debar uprising. We even have cases of Albanians joining VMRO and fighting against Ottomans and later Serbs. Also the partizans included mixed brigades of Macedonians and Albanians. In recent times Albanians serving in Macedonian security forces have died in the service of their country. These facts and others need to be promoted instead of the negatives if we are to continue living together.
    Crn Volk, I wouldn't be so sure about what you said. Don't forget Albanians were Muslim tools of the Ottomans.

Atrocities committed by the Albanians in Skopje (Uskup) on the local Christian population:
    1844 British colonial newspaper from Sydney (Australia):

"The villains were not satisfied with committing this unheard-of act of barbarity, but, through a refinement of cruelty, they forced the wives to set fire to the stakes to which their own husbands were attached."

They are Islamic people and they will never be peaceful with us until we submit as Islam requires. We are dirty Kafir's to them and always will be.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

You were never a good neighbor also the fact you won't allow Albanian language and protest like feral monkeys tells me enough joining the dance alongside you is wrong.
    You are terrorists. You deserve jail, not rewarded by having an official language. Don't give us your Islamic Taqiya here.

Last Online
    05-09-2019 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Delusional again, you're intentionally ignoring age pyramid which again is best projection to make about births and future generation, the macedonian base is shrinking while Albanians stagnating, the trend will continue to worsen for macedonian, the tide is changing also in society where this artificial country is starting to employ more minorities and rights of Albanians are taken more seriously, the Albanians are here to stay, in census I'm pretty confident will hit 30% mark, the 20% claim is like waiting to get a sleep and hope for good dream which usually doesn't happen, must be an macedonian thing to keep up that way, births shows that 33% is a norm for some years already (count out torbeshi who are lumped into macedonian category while in census few will mark Albanian as own ethnicity), what you say are pure BS, the macedoniantruth forum which I'm sure you whine there too has dedicated specific thread about how country is being albanized, ofc we will ask for our rights and would be wiser if you accept our offer before you won't be able to see this country in world map anymore.

PS. Interesting to have only diaspora macedonians talks how Albanians become non factor while y'all reside in west and a huge numbers is starting to take Bulgarian passport to migrate elsewhere too.
    Well this conversation is my fault I can admit that . Wasting my time with someone who can barely string an English sentence together. How can I assume a goat fucker from Failbania can understand basic statistics?

4-5000 Albanians leave Macedonia every year which makes me and every Macedonian very happy

With every Albanian that leaves the less likely you get your failed Greater Albanian state. Even with 90% Albanians in Kosovo you can't even join just with Albania and Albanians are fleeing Kosovo by the tens of thousands.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,927
    Given: 4,822

0 Not allowed!

Duetsche Welle

http://www.dw.com/en/macedonia-factfile/a-18449208

The State Statistical Office defines migration as one of the main trends affecting the natural growth of the country's population, because it significantly changes the demographics of age and sex. According to the European statistic agency (Eurostat), around 330,000 people left Macedonia to live abroad legally in the period between 2001 and 2011. In these 10 years, more than 10 percent of the country's population has been drained by emigration. The real number of emigrated citizens is probably much higher when counting Macedonians who fled the country illegally. The realistic figure is a drained population of 15% over 10 years.
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information