PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Afghani Muslims complain "Czech Republic jails us instead of giving us money and free housing" - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Afghani Muslims complain "Czech Republic jails us instead of giving us money and free housing"

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    It started earlier. Even before 1918 (Czechoslovakia was founded). But yes, Czechs were sent there as teachers for Slovaks... I've probably said that to you...
    Yes, you did. Members of your educated family were sent deep into Slovak lands to help elevate it. All in vain, sadly. Slovak diaspora even are that uneducated as not to know their own history today, especially when they migrate to Western countries.

Actually Slovaks are like Flemish where Czech are like Dutch. Saying this as a Fleming. Slovakia is alright and improving, but it's a country which had some cultural lag due to history. Today they probably are more self-assured than ever, sadly diaspora lag in mentality and tend to miss evolutions of the home country and conserve old mentalities.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 03-30-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Last Online
    11-16-2020 @ 11:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    :....:
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,663
    Given: 2,177

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Yes, you did. Members of your educated family were sent deep into Slovak lands to help elevate it. All in vain, sadly. Slovak diaspora even are that uneducated as not to know their own history, especially when they migrate to Western countries.

Actually Slovaks are like Flemish where Czech are like Dutch. Saying this as a Fleming. Slovakia is alright and improving, but it's a country which had some cultural lag due to history. Today they probably are more self-assured than ever, sadly diaspora lag in mentality and tend to miss evolutions of the home country and conserve old mentalities.
    I don't blame him, he doesn't know Slovakian history, no need to mention Czech. I find weird he has that need to speak about things he lacks info.

Anyway Slovaks keep trying their own history/identity. We have a lot of jokes about it; few days ago I listen to an interview with a Slovakian politician (topic: murder of a Slovakian journalist) and his words were almost alien to me... eg "We Slovaks we are very skilful people we have written that it in our genes..." if it was said by a Czech politician, our nation would die from laugh.... but they take it seriously. They suffer from an inferiority complex due to their history.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

I don't blame him, he doesn't know Slovakian history, no need to mention Czech. I find weird he has that need to speak about things he lacks info.

Anyway Slovaks keep trying their own history/identity. We have a lot of jokes about it; few days ago I listen to an interview with a Slovakian politician (topic: murder of a Slovakian journalist) and his words were almost alien to me... eg "We Slovaks we are very skilful people we have written that it in our genes..." if it was said by a Czech politician, our nation would die from laugh.... but they take it seriously. They suffer from an inferiority complex due to their history.
    I can draw parallels to my country. Educated Slovaks probably already are easy-going people who embrace their less bourgeois culture, but without the need to have to compensate with tacky nationalism. Such inferiority complex was certainly present when I grew up and before, but is far less the case today, I think (hard to say when you're part of a country )

Last Online
    12-04-2022 @ 10:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Czech
    Ancestry
    Moravia+Silesia+Bohemia=Czechia
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a (R-M512)
    mtDNA
    V (V7a)
    Taxonomy
    Europithecus
    Politics
    of the all azimuths
    Hero
    Viktor Mihály Orbán
    Religion
    ČCE
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 4,545

0 Not allowed!

Slovakian politician (topic: murder of a Slovakian journalist)
    ???

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    Multiculturalism was started by the French in Quebec?!
    The Canadian government has often been described as the instigator of multicultural ideology because of its public emphasis on the social importance of immigration.The Canadian Royal Commission on Bilingualism and Biculturalism is often referred to as the origins of modern political awareness of multiculturalism.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism
    Spoiler!

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Yes, you did. Members of your educated family were sent deep into Slovak lands to help elevate it. All in vain, sadly. Slovak diaspora even are that uneducated as not to know their own history today, especially when they migrate to Western countries.

Magnolia is walking encyclopedia from google, look how she takes time to search the info she needs. No need to waste time, now she is even Slovakian historian, would send her to university or some Slovakian nationalist intelectual to learn her some things, anyways I dont need time to talk with her anymore, denying facts etc..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information