Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Afghani Muslims complain "Czech Republic jails us instead of giving us money and free housing"

Last Online
    11-16-2020 @ 11:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    :....:
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,663
    Given: 2,177

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by begg View Post
    You obviously didn´t then understand my post. I am not Polak neither and I know how it works in Czech Republic. Why should be Polish people ashamed of theirself? And you may be central European but CZ is ex USSR country so it will mainly counted as eastern EU country if it wants or not. A mimochodom stým, že si napísala, že Česi nemajú nič proti migrantom to by som si nebol taký istý.V CZ som bol milión krát počas môjho života a stretol som hocičo a tým, že CZ ako súčasťou V4 súhlasilo že bude chrániť svoje hranice a bude limitovať vchod na svoje územie kvôli migrantom, len potrvrdilo, že proste migrantov nechce. Česko by sa malo v prvom rade postarať o svojich ľudí a o svoju ekonomiku. Nemecko je vyspelá krajina ktorá má prostriedky nato aby sa dokázala postarať o migrantov, to zároveň nehovorím, že CZ nieje vyspelá krajina ale ľudia ktorú potrebujú podporu od štátu je veľa a myslím, že o nich by sa malo práve postarať.
    I understand you very well you are another self hater, who doesn't want to be in own situation alone.

Let's make things clear YOU KNOW NOTHING HOW IT WORKS IN CZ. You don't know even that CzR was never part of USSR. Stop spreading your ill hateful thoughts. Take care about yourself, your nation, or nation of your origin and stop speaking lies about countries you have nothing in common with, who do you think you are - work on your own self esteem, then you will not have the need to hide your hate and insecurity behind claiming you have something in common with people who are total foreigners for you.
    Stop of this conversation.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,134
    Given: 9,065

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    Let's make things clear YOU KNOW NOTHING HOW IT WORKS IN CZ. You don't know even that CzR was never part of USSR. Stop spreading your ill hateful thoughts. Take care about yourself, your nation, or nation of your origin and stop speaking about countries you have nothing in common with, who do you think you are - work of your own self esteem, then you will not have the need to hide your hate and insecurity by claiming you have something in common with people who are total foreigners for you.
    Stop of this conversation.
    Aha a Varšavský pakt ti nič nehovorí ? Nevieš o tom, že existovalo niečo ako ČSSR? Nevieš o tom, že existoval východný blok? Myslím, že ty si asi začala žiť v roku 1993 a to pred tým nejako ignoruješ? Mne Česko nieje blízke? Odkedy neviem o tom, že by Slováci a Česi nemali nič spoločné. Jáj vlastne podľa tvojej teórie Slovensko a Česko sa nachádza 5000km od seba a nemáme vobec totožný jazyk, kultúru politiku, televíziu, rádio a ostatné veci Pozor sarcasm included....

Last Online
    02-10-2024 @ 05:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Uyğur
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Q-M242
    mtDNA
    H91
    Taxonomy
    Mongrel
    Politics
    Mäŋgü Täŋri Küchündä
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 646
    Given: 214

0 Not allowed!

surprisingly good English

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Aha a Varšavský pakt ti nič nehovorí ? Nevieš o tom, že existovalo niečo ako ČSSR? Nevieš o tom, že existoval východný blok? Myslím, že ty si asi začala žiť v roku 1993 a to pred tým nejako ignoruješ? Mne Česko nieje blízke? Odkedy neviem o tom, že by Slováci a Česi nemali nič spoločné. Jáj vlastne podľa tvojej teórie Slovensko a Česko sa nachádza 5000km od seba a nemáme vobec totožný jazyk, kultúru politiku, televíziu, rádio a ostatné veci Pozor sarcasm included....
    Evidently more than to you. Czech republic (slovaks were part of it by accident, it was a Czech thing) was occupied by Warsaw Pact countries between 1968 - 1998.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yaglakar View Post
    She is trying to convince me Czech Republic was never in eastern block, aswell she thinks being Polak is an insult, and aswell she thinks Slovakians and Czech people have nothing incommon. Typicall buthurt lady who puts thumbs down on everything that she doesn't like and everything has to go her way. Anyways her arguments are on level of on-going puberty kid.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yaglakar View Post
    She is trying to convince me Czech Republic was never in eastern block, aswell she thinks being Polak is an insult, and aswell she thinks Slovakians and Czech people have nothing incommon. Typicall buthurt lady who puts thumbs down on everything that she doesn't like and everything has to go her way. Anyways her arguments are on level of on-going puberty kid.

Last Online
    02-10-2024 @ 05:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Uyğur
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Q-M242
    mtDNA
    H91
    Taxonomy
    Mongrel
    Politics
    Mäŋgü Täŋri Küchündä
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 646
    Given: 214

0 Not allowed!

I was talking about Afghani migrants.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why are you lying?
    1. I never said Czechs were not part of the Eastern Block, I said they were never part of USSR - do you know what USSR means?
    2. I said Czechs were occupied by USSR and Warsaw Pact countries.
    3. Slovaks have common with Czechs - the Czechoslovakian era, cca 50 years common history, that's all. I never denied it. I said you have nothing in common with us and you don't know anything about us. I thought I gave you enough proves.
    4. I am not butthurt, you are an uneducated person, for whom own existence is evidently not enough that has a need want to be close to people who has nothing in common with, what more claim they what their values are, what about their social system is, etc.
    5. You can't win this, I have much more information than you. So go away and never speak lies about Czechs anymore.
    6. You look Polish, and your collective mentality (stealing other people identity) is a typical Polish thing.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    Evidently more than to you. Czech republic (slovaks were part of it by accident, it was a Czech thing) was occupied by Warsaw Pact countries between 1968 - 1998.
    Odpoveď evidently more than you, no k tomu nemám čo povedať ty môžeš naozaj mať IQ hupacieho koníka. A to že Slovakia was there by accident ma akože zabilo. Samo o sebe tá veta vôbec nemá žiadny zmysel. Východný blok bola realita a výsledkom vojny, neodvratná a boli ste jeho súčasťou tak sa prestaň tváriť že Česko bolo súčasťou Nemecka alebo ja neviem čo. A už mi stačila táto konverzácia kedže tvoje argumenty sú také aké sú, popieranie histórie a myslenia si že migranti majú vačší nárok na štátne prídavky než samotný občania daného štátu.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Odpoveď evidently more than you, no k tomu nemám čo povedať ty môžeš naozaj mať IQ hupacieho koníka. A to že Slovakia was there by accident ma akože zabilo. Samo o sebe tá veta vôbec nemá žiadny zmysel. Východný blok bola realita a výsledkom vojny, neodvratná a boli ste jeho súčasťou tak sa prestaň tváriť že Česko bolo súčasťou Nemecka alebo ja neviem čo. A už mi stačila táto konverzácia kedže tvoje argumenty sú také aké sú, popieranie histórie a myslenia si že migranti majú vačší nárok na štátne prídavky než samotný občania daného štátu.
    Blah. Start to speak about things you know something and stop this. Good that you speak Slovakian otherwise everybody would seen what kind of uneducated person you are and how much I just gotten you.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information