Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 4,822

0 Not allowed!

Default Greece warns Turkey over aggression - The Vatican News

http://www.vaticannews.va/en/world/n...ggression.html

Greece today stepped up its rhetoric against Turkish expansionist aims in the Aegean, with the defence minister saying any Turkish attempt to impinge on Greek national territory would be crushed.

The minister, Panos Kammenos, made the statement after a military parade here in Athens to mark Greek Independence Day. It was on 25 March 1821 that the Greeks began their war of independence against the Ottoman Empire. Kammenos also warned Turkey against reviving Ottoman ideas. Other political figures, including Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, delivered similar warnings.

Souring the atmosphere is the continued detention of two Greek soldiers in a Turkish jail after they strayed across the border more than three weeks ago. Kammenos called the detentions completely illegal and called on Greece’s European partners to pressure Turkey into freeing the two Greek servicemen, whom most Greeks regard as political hostages.

Kammenos concluded his comments by saying that if the Turks continued their aggressive actions, they ought to go back to Central Asia where they came from – a remark that surely would not go down well in Ankara.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Subscribed

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Greece fires warning shots at Turkish helicopter

Greek troops fired warning shots at a Turkish helicopter on Monday after the aircraft flew at a low trajectory around the perimeter of the eastern Greek islet of Ro, Ekathimerini newspaper said.

The soldiers fired tracer rounds towards the helicopter as it flew close to the islet at about 11:30 p.m. on Monday, the newspaper reported . International rules of engagement were followed, sources at the Greek Defence Ministry said.

Political and military tensions between Greece and Turkey, neighbours separated by disputed territories in the Aegean Sea, have surged in recent months after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for the renegotiation of post-World War I agreements defining borders between the two countries and a Turkish boat rammed a Greek coastguard vessel in the southeastern Aegean near Turkey’s coast. Turkey has also arrested two Greek soldiers who strayed across a common border in late February, drawing rebuke and concern from the European Union.

On Sunday, two Turkish F-16 fighter jets flew over the Oinousses, a cluster of small islands in the northeastern Aegean, ignoring an informal moratorium on military activity that is customary between Greece and Turkey during major religious holidays, Ekathimerini said.

The Turkish overflights came after a visit by Greek Defence Minister Panos Kammenos to a military outpost on Oinousses earlier on Sunday to exchange Easter wishes with soldiers.
    https://ahvalnews.com/greece-turkey/...ish-helicopter
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 03:15 AM
    Small city between Atlanta and Birmingham
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic + Iberian
    Ethnicity
    South German (Suebi/Alemanni), Spaniard/Castellano (Celtiberian), Flemish (Belgae)
    Ancestry
    Schwaben, Castilla, Vlaanderen
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + West Med
    Politics
    National-Anarchist
    Hero
    Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, Ernst Jünger, José Antonio de Rivera, several others....
    Religion
    Continental Germanic Heathenry
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 347

0 Not allowed!

I hate to see this happen. Spending five months in Turkiye and getting to know the Turkish culture and people, making many friends there, makes me generally favorable to that country. I also like the Greeks and visited that country too. But this Erdoğan is a madman with dreams (fast becoming a reality) of himself as Sultan of a Neo-Ottoman empire. This is why he meddles in the Balkans and Syria and saber-rattles against Greece, while cracking down on dissent within Turkey and tearing down all the foundations of the modern Republic. There is evidence of a long-standing deep state within Turkey tied to foreign interests (Ergenekon) and they were likely responsible for murdering Turgut Ozal, who came the closest to true and lasting peace with both the Greeks and Kurds. This same deep state has now emboldened Erdoğan.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean-Jobst View Post
    I hate to see this happen. Spending five months in Turkiye and getting to know the Turkish culture and people, making many friends there, makes me generally favorable to that country. I also like the Greeks and visited that country too. But this Erdoğan is a madman with dreams (fast becoming a reality) of himself as Sultan of a Neo-Ottoman empire. This is why he meddles in the Balkans and Syria and saber-rattles against Greece, while cracking down on dissent within Turkey and tearing down all the foundations of the modern Republic. There is evidence of a long-standing deep state within Turkey tied to foreign interests (Ergenekon) and they were likely responsible for murdering Turgut Ozal, who came the closest to true and lasting peace with both the Greeks and Kurds. This same deep state has now emboldened Erdoğan.
    Whatever the rate may be - Turks showing consistent aggressive attitude and the Turks in favour of the animal shows who they are.

I am not sure where you have been but this has been Turkeys behaviour much before Erdogan. So to blame it on one person is incorrect. This is the Turks in all their glory.

Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 03:15 AM
    Small city between Atlanta and Birmingham
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic + Iberian
    Ethnicity
    South German (Suebi/Alemanni), Spaniard/Castellano (Celtiberian), Flemish (Belgae)
    Ancestry
    Schwaben, Castilla, Vlaanderen
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + West Med
    Politics
    National-Anarchist
    Hero
    Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, Ernst Jünger, José Antonio de Rivera, several others....
    Religion
    Continental Germanic Heathenry
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 347

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Whatever the rate may be - Turks showing consistent aggressive attitude and the Turks in favour of the animal shows who they are. I am not sure where you have been but this has been Turkeys behaviour much before Erdogan. So to blame it on one person is incorrect. This is the Turks in all their glory.
    I know there are deep-seated emotions obviously and you Greeks definitely have great cause to feel this way due to your history. But in the modern Republic there were many efforts to build friendship, most recently in the policies of Turgut Ozal who risked hatred by many diehard Turkish Nationalists because of his efforts towards better relations with Greece. Since the Population Exchange, it hasn't come to war except nearly in 1997. There was also Ecevit and Demirel's aggressive stance on Cyprus which also nearly came to war in 1974. But I blame Erdoğan because he has done all the foreign and domestic policies that show he is far more aggressive than others before him, with an actual ideology behind him and not merely rhetoric or playing for domestic nationalist votes.

I came to know many common, everyday Turks who have no hatred or hostility towards Greeks. Many have matured from the times of the Ottomans, and especially the more forward-thinking Turks of western Turkish regions. The more ignorant nationalist or Islamist elements tend to be far more in the interior of Anatolia and often the margins of Turkish society.

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

1 Not allowed!

Greeks impinge international waters and the Satanic home city Vatican screams "fuck Turks". Sounds familiar to me.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean-Jobst View Post
    I know there are deep-seated emotions obviously and you Greeks definitely have great cause to feel this way due to your history. But in the modern Republic there were many efforts to build friendship, most recently in the policies of Turgut Ozal who risked hatred by many diehard Turkish Nationalists because of his efforts towards better relations with Greece. Since the Population Exchange, it hasn't come to war except nearly in 1997. There was also Ecevit and Demirel's aggressive stance on Cyprus which also nearly came to war in 1974. But I blame Erdoğan because he has done all the foreign and domestic policies that show he is far more aggressive than others before him, with an actual ideology behind him and not merely rhetoric or playing for domestic nationalist votes.

I came to know many common, everyday Turks who have no hatred or hostility towards Greeks. Many have matured from the times of the Ottomans, and especially the more forward-thinking Turks of western Turkish regions. The more ignorant nationalist or Islamist elements tend to be far more in the interior of Anatolia and often the margins of Turkish society.
    I am not interested in any excuses or reasons. I am only interested in facts i.e., their actions, and they are aggressive animals.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

3 Not allowed!

Turks having no respect of international laws and treaties.
    Bloodthirsty Turks.
    No suprise here.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Turkey will collapse in next few years cause not all Turks are pro-NATO, and WW3 is at the doors.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information