Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Default On the Horrors of Masculinity and Maleness

On the Horrors of Masculinity and Maleness

Karen De Coster
    1:41 pm on March 28, 2018

Yesterday, my husband and I drove along a road in the cold dampness and pouring rain, and while I was driving, he saw a 50-ish gentleman, working for the local power company, up in a bucket working on the lines. Our conversation, given our penchant for making fun of cultural Marxist bylaws, was predictable.

Hubby: What a sh***y day to be up there in a bucket in this cold, crappy rain, working on high-voltage lines.

Me: But that’s white male privilege, right there. I find this kind of toxic masculinity to be so appalling.

Meanwhile, the uninformed, hate-filled, brush-cut Lesbian Marxist with the Cuban flag on her tattered Army jacket, who rails against heterosexual, white men peacefully raising their children; doting on their wives; and providing services to the rest of us with their traditional skills, is serving up the next-in-line Frappuccino to a skinny-pants, Leftist-Hipster-male client in a warm, climate-controlled, and decorative interior of a rain-free Starbucks shop.

As she quietly hands over the Foofoo coffee to Mr. Bearded Hipster, she contemplates what a wonderful world it will be when gender is eradicated, masculinity is repudiated, and we are all free to “identify” as any kind of freak that suits our taste-of-the-day, backed by the full force of the state and its empowered institutions.

Our Marxist, man-hating Lesbian has not considered a world where there is: (1) no suitable man to climb the poles in -20 northern, winter weather when the power or Internet has gone out (2) no manly man to drive mammoth tanker trucks along icy and/or cliff-exposed highways to deliver their provisions to a waiting public in snow, rain, sleet, or otherwise detrimental weather conditions (3) no “toxic masculinity” to climb up along the dicey exterior of huge houses to do the exterior painting or roofing, hanging off of peaks that are not suitable for monkeys, let alone humans. I could go on and on, right?

So guess what? Our Marxist, anti-man Lesbian ought to live a “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short” life, uninterrupted by the glorious skills of masculine, American men who are adept at engineering, providing, fixing, driving, creating, painting, and patching our lives to a far better way.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

For the most part men manufacture, install and repair virtually all creature comforts for women. Housing, roofs, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, mechanical etc. In the 3rd world women have have it as bad as the men sometimes or moreso. I watched a Doc on illegal oil gas refineries in Nigeria, like working in hell.

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White Southerner
    Ancestry
    About 90% Anglo-Celtic with German, French Huguenot, Scandinavian, and nonEuropean admixtures
    Country
    United States
    Region
    South Carolina
    Y-DNA
    R1A-M458-L1029-y445
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Politics
    I’m an Agrarian that hates foreign wars, corporate capitalism, communism, and most aspects of modern
    Hero
    William Wallace
    Religion
    I grew up a real Presbyterian, but don’t go to church much anymore
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 163
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    On the Horrors of Masculinity and Maleness

Karen De Coster
    1:41 pm on March 28, 2018

Yesterday, my husband and I drove along a road in the cold dampness and pouring rain, and while I was driving, he saw a 50-ish gentleman, working for the local power company, up in a bucket working on the lines. Our conversation, given our penchant for making fun of cultural Marxist bylaws, was predictable.

Hubby: What a sh***y day to be up there in a bucket in this cold, crappy rain, working on high-voltage lines.

Me: But that’s white male privilege, right there. I find this kind of toxic masculinity to be so appalling.

Meanwhile, the uninformed, hate-filled, brush-cut Lesbian Marxist with the Cuban flag on her tattered Army jacket, who rails against heterosexual, white men peacefully raising their children; doting on their wives; and providing services to the rest of us with their traditional skills, is serving up the next-in-line Frappuccino to a skinny-pants, Leftist-Hipster-male client in a warm, climate-controlled, and decorative interior of a rain-free Starbucks shop.

As she quietly hands over the Foofoo coffee to Mr. Bearded Hipster, she contemplates what a wonderful world it will be when gender is eradicated, masculinity is repudiated, and we are all free to “identify” as any kind of freak that suits our taste-of-the-day, backed by the full force of the state and its empowered institutions.

Our Marxist, man-hating Lesbian has not considered a world where there is: (1) no suitable man to climb the poles in -20 northern, winter weather when the power or Internet has gone out (2) no manly man to drive mammoth tanker trucks along icy and/or cliff-exposed highways to deliver their provisions to a waiting public in snow, rain, sleet, or otherwise detrimental weather conditions (3) no “toxic masculinity” to climb up along the dicey exterior of huge houses to do the exterior painting or roofing, hanging off of peaks that are not suitable for monkeys, let alone humans. I could go on and on, right?

So guess what? Our Marxist, anti-man Lesbian ought to live a “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short” life, uninterrupted by the glorious skills of masculine, American men who are adept at engineering, providing, fixing, driving, creating, painting, and patching our lives to a far better way.
    Watch your back, you might get locked up for “thought crime” for publishing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,927
    Given: 4,822

1 Not allowed!

According to feminists we are evil creatures and useless without them.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    According to feminists we are evil creatures and useless without them.
    I will do a 1 week trade. All white women to to the black 3rd world countries. All of the black women to the white 1st world countries.
    You white men will change you minds.

Thread Information