PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Pope Francis: There is No Hell, There Is the Disappearance of Sinful Souls’ - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pope Francis: There is No Hell, There Is the Disappearance of Sinful Souls’

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,268
    Given: 13,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Here is one for starters... I will bring more:

HELL FIRE IS SO REAL! Detailed testimony
    I think that according to the Bible there is place called Sheol meaning grave which is a temporary place where souls are awaiting judgment. It is often, but mistakenly identified as hell the Pope is talking about for example. Nevertheless I am not convinced these NDE claims are true.
    Last edited by Insuperable; 03-31-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2018 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Lyran/Pleiadian/Blood of YAHWEH the Pleiadian
    Ancestry
    Germany/Scandinavia/Lyran/Pleiadies/Blood of Christ
    Country
    Norway
    Politics
    There was no Holocaust. They made it up.
    Hero
    JEHOVAH is my God
    Religion
    Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

It's because the Catholic church has been corrupted and much of it worships baal and baal is of hell obviously if you're a Christian or Jewish person that has faith in The One True God of the Bible, YAHWEH, who defeated and drove out the forces of baal from Israel in ancient times. It is YAHWEH who's Temple Jesus entered.

See?

The baalists and forces of evil try to hide the fact that YAHWEH is the God of the Bible, not baal, who YAHWEH slaughtered and cast out of Israel.

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,066
    Given: 6,416

1 Not allowed!

I love this Pope, he's the most real so far. I like many things he's said, he's definitely attracting people into Catholicism in a time when people separate from religion more and more every day.

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,070
    Given: 14,263

0 Not allowed!

I wouldn't necessarily believe in Hell as a place of eternal suffering.

I wouldn't believe in everything what Pope Francis says neither.
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

♡✞♕✝♕✞♡
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Austria
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    💕
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 844
    Given: 357

1 Not allowed!

Annihilationism is not biblical and the fires of hell aren't symbolic or temporal. Annihilationists reject the traditional concept of the immortality of the soul. It might be caused, among others, by misinterpreting concepts like "eternal separation from God" or "everlasting destruction". And "Sheol" and "Hades" are rarely used as literal synonyms for hell, it's mostly the KJV that uses the word hell to refer to them. Otherwise expressions such as "realm of the dead" or "grave" are used. So it's generally agreed that these words don't refer to the place of eternal punishment but to the underworld, the temporary abode of the dead.

There are literally hundreds of passages in the Bible on hell and Jesus spoke about it as often if not even more than he spoke of heaven.

"In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire." (Jude 7)

"They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever." (Jude 13)

"He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed." (2 Thessalonians 1:9-10)

"His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire." (Matthew 3:12)

"If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire." (Matthew 18:8)

"Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”" (Matthew 25:41-46)

"And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where

“‘the worms that eat them do not die,
    and the fire is not quenched.’" (Mark 9:45-48)

"His winnowing fork is in his hand to clear his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his barn, but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." (Luke 3:17)

"“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." (John 5:24)

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

There are not only people who saw hell in NDEs but also those who saw it in visions. At times, even those who were saved saw hell. Sometimes God sends people such visions, including preachers or those who are saved, so that they know hell exists; such people make it their duty to inform others about the reality of it. The Bible says that those will be saved are few and that the door to the ingdom of God is narrow. And those NDEs of hell are all similar, despite occuring with different people, at different times in their lives and without that they know each other. They even occurred with atheists. I've posted some NDEs where people saw hell here.

This medical doctor who became an ordained minister saw hell both in NDEs and had visions of it:

23 minutes in hell:

Pastor Charles Lawson saw hell: "This is your final warning"

Sarah Binayamo Boyanga had visions of heaven and hell:

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,268
    Given: 13,626

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thordis View Post
    Annihilationism is not biblical and the fires of hell aren't symbolic or temporal. Annihilationists reject the traditional concept of the immortality of the soul. It might be caused, among others, by misinterpreting concepts like "eternal separation from God" or "everlasting destruction". And "Sheol" and "Hades" are rarely used as literal synonyms for hell, it's mostly the KJV that uses the word hell to refer to them. Otherwise expressions such as "realm of the dead" or "grave" are used. So it's generally agreed that these words don't refer to the place of eternal punishment but to the underworld, the temporary abode of the dead.

There are literally hundreds of passages in the Bible on hell and Jesus spoke about it as often if not even more than he spoke of heaven.

"In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire." (Jude 7)

"They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever." (Jude 13)

"He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed." (2 Thessalonians 1:9-10)

"His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire." (Matthew 3:12)

"If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire." (Matthew 18:8)

"Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”" (Matthew 25:41-46)

"And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where

“‘the worms that eat them do not die,
    and the fire is not quenched.’" (Mark 9:45-48)

"His winnowing fork is in his hand to clear his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his barn, but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." (Luke 3:17)

"“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." (John 5:24)

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

There are not only people who saw hell in NDEs but also those who saw it in visions. At times, even those who were saved saw hell. Sometimes God sends people such visions, including preachers or those who are saved, so that they know hell exists; such people make it their duty to inform others about the reality of it. The Bible says that those will be saved are few and that the door to the ingdom of God is narrow. And those NDEs of hell are all similar, despite occuring with different people, at different times in their lives and without that they know each other. They even occurred with atheists. I've posted some NDEs where people saw hell here.

This medical doctor who became an ordained minister saw hell both in NDEs and had visions of it:
    God wouldn't sentence someone to eternal suffering. It just goes against God. As already explained none of the verses you posted point to eternal suffering. You posted the following verse: “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”" (Matthew 25:41-46).

Explain these too:
    that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.
    To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life
    And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, [even] the lake of fire. And if any was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.
    Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
    And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.
    They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from[a] the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,
    etc

Last Online
    10-14-2023 @ 08:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Walbananian
    Country
    Belgium
    Region
    Wallonia
    Taxonomy
    Noric + UP
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 33

1 Not allowed!

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23
    And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in the Gehenna.

Matthew 10:28
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:8
    All is said.

Greeks have wrongly assimilated the Gehenna with Hadčs , the Gehenna was a dumping ground where garbages were disposed to be burnt, it was wrongly associated with an eternal fire as a pledge for punishment (aka. hell), while it simply symbolizes the destruction of the soul, equivalent as waste.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,301
    Given: 8,227

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    I have personally studies many of those too. None of them feels right.
    Let us take Mary K. Baxter for example. Her supposedly true experience implies that in hell, everyone speaks perfect american english of the form she grew up with (what a convenient coincidence) and that everyone uses the same poetic phrases. She wrote an interesting book to read, but she had done a sloppy job when it comes to credibility.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information