Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experts Seek to Educate Young Arabs About the Holocaust to Combat Anti-Semitism

Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 03:15 AM
    Small city between Atlanta and Birmingham
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic + Iberian
    Ethnicity
    South German (Suebi/Alemanni), Spaniard/Castellano (Celtiberian), Flemish (Belgae)
    Ancestry
    Schwaben, Castilla, Vlaanderen
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + West Med
    Politics
    National-Anarchist
    Hero
    Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, Ernst Jünger, José Antonio de Rivera, several others....
    Religion
    Continental Germanic Heathenry
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 347

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    I am glad with agree me but I am not disagreeing with you. Yep the Hashamite are well known traitors,but who placed them in power was none other than the British. It's well known that Jordanian king treason, was the major reason that the Arabs lost that war, but the West especially America, Britain, and France often supported Israel covertly. The British could not colonize Arabia directly, so they bought some traitors with money, in fact they still role out salary to the Hashamite monarchy, and this was true of House Al-Saud, but they were independent and often had several kings who told the West and the Zionist to hike, like King Fisal who was murdered, may his soul rest in peace.
    I agree and especially about Perfidious Albion. The British Empire was basically aristocratic mercantilists who formed an alliance with the Jewish banking families who came in, and the two often intermarried. The guiding principles were mercantile and is why the British military basically became the armed debt collectors for the Rothschilds, Sassoons and later the Zionist movement. Although I am American-born, as the son of a German immigrant and one who had family who fought in the German Army and some relatives who died in the British bombing raids over our hometown and their other policies, I can definitely sympathize with those Arabs who were also at the receiving end of these British imperialist policies! I say British but it was actually "British" - the interests of the aristocrats and the bankers, which subordinated that island country's policies for their own purposes, much like AIPAC has hijacked my own country's foreign policies away from the traditional American non-interventionism.

I am very skeptical of the Saudis but will concede that Faisal seems to have been independent, which is why they manipulated his crazed nephew to murder him. I will add though that he was more than happy to go along with the CIA and MI5 program initially, when he imported exiled Ikhwan al-Muslimeen activists and academics and consented to oppose Nasser. The Gulf Arab kingdoms and also Jordan inviting all these exiled Ikhwan subversives planted the seeds to some of the bad things we're now seeing in the Middle East. But certainly his working relationship with Sadat in the 1973 war was an unforgiveable act to Henry Kissinger who had his revenge two years later in the majlis.

Yes and No. Remember many of the immigrant wave that's coming to Europe is not from the Arab world, but rather Sub-Sahran Africa, Central and South Asia. Many Arabs can be bought, just like many Europeans. Most of these Arabs want to live in safety, you have to ask yourself why no Omani ever migrates to Europe? Because Oman is one of the safest nations in the world, and is doing well for itself. Yet many of those come have had their nations destroyed by America and it's European allies. However it's form of divide and conquer tactic they are doing of course.
    That's why I like to stress that nearly all the migrants coming into Europe are economic migrants and not refugees; Syrians or Iraqis are very few in number, whereas the majority are indeed from North or Sub-Saharan Africa and, to a lesser extent, Central Asia. Both sides, the advocates of the mass-migration and also some opponents who play into their hands, ignore this by confusing the economic migrants for actual refugees.

Interesting never knew of this. This is the first time I hear that Ottomans had made Jew governor, because they would have not done to this Christian.
    Yes, he was from the well-known Sephardic Mendes family which also produced a French President in the 1950s. Joseph Nasi was born in Portugal but fled, bringing him into many countries where he then publicly reverted to Judaism after having been a Marrano crypto-Jew. He ran afoul of Venice and also the King of France owed him a debt; later as a physician and then foreign policy advisor to Sultan Sulaiman, he got the Ottomans to go to war against Venice and also seized French ships to collect his debts. He also was instrumental in the Ottoman conquest of Cyprus, largely because the ruling Christians there had prevented Jews from settling the island due to ancient disputes. And especially he convinced the Ottoman Sultan to fight the arch-enemy of the Marranos: Spain. His anti-Spanish intrigues extended also to his deals with England and the Dutch rebels, using his extensive banking and merchant interests across Europe in pursuit of his own vendetta.

This court Jew was so influential that he manipulated Sulaiman into backing his son Selim over his other son Bayezit as successor. Once he ascended to the throne, Selim awarded Joseph Nasi with position of Duke of Naxos, one of the Greek Cycladic islands, in which he became notorious for his harsh policies against the local Greek Christians. Meanwhile, back in Constantinople he was a patron of many Talmudic and other Hebrew publishing endeavors. His intrigues were such that the Sultan also granted him exclusive trading rights in Moldavia and both the Austrian Emperor and Polish King also curried his favor. Joseph Nasi kept his influence over both Sulaiman and Selim but lost favor after Selim died in 1574, after which Sultan Murat came to power and sidelined him in favor of his rival Mehmet Sokullu (who was born a Serbian Christian and represented the "pro-peace" faction which had opposed Nasi's policies against Spain and Venice). He had worked towards creating Jewish settlements in Tiberias and Safed with Ottoman consent, but the logistics were such that it was untenable and he couldn't follow up on it before his death.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2018 @ 04:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi/Scottish
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi/Scottish
    Ancestry
    Europe/Caucuses
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b (J-M67)
    mtDNA
    W3b1
    Taxonomy
    H. Alpinus
    Politics
    I judge each political issue on its individual merits.
    Religion
    Logic and reason.
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 852
    Given: 735

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    500 years they lived in peace in Ottoman times .

Ottoman Law still in effect in Jerusalem by common consent.

Kuran respects the Jews and Christians in peace time.

We see your retarded crusade ; you haven't changed a bit in 1000 years .

Jews and Muslims never lived in peace.
    Muhammad cleansed the Arabian peninsula of Jewish Arab tribes, and when his followers invaded Jerusalem they desecrated the holiest site in Judaism by building a Mosque over it.
    Muslims have no respect for Judaism, Christianity or for that matter Hindus.
    These are facts.
    Jews will not live subjugated to Muslim oppressors and forced to pay the Jizya (infidel tax).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information