Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Albanian is now an official language in FYROM...

Last Online
    10-26-2023 @ 08:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina/Montenegro
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13>FGC11450
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 679
    Given: 883

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ShenGjergj View Post
    You are a 16 years old wanker. Who is you? The state of Albania have recognized "Macedonia" name since long time and we have accepted the "Macedonian" Orthodox church in our lands unlike you. About the Albanians from FYROM, Half of the FYROM's economy is made by the Albanians, you have many Albanians in Diaspora going back there and invest, unlike the macedonians who moved to Australia and barely come back. Just the "Slice Pizza" created by an Albanian can feed many macedonian families in Ohrid.
    Really nice arguments mate. Fact is Albanians wont stop complaining and disrespecting FYR Macedonia until you completely secede from it even though as far as i can see Fyromians did everything to please you.

Last Online
    04-07-2022 @ 08:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkans
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 10

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Morlak View Post
    Really nice arguments mate. Fact is Albanians wont stop complaining and disrespecting FYR Macedonia until you completely secede from it even though as far as i can see Fyromians did everything to please you.
    Whatever little wanker, you don't have any problem calling Macedonia Greek and now defending FYROM's interest typical double face serbian. And then you call Bulgarians backstabers hahaha.

Last Online
    10-26-2023 @ 08:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina/Montenegro
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13>FGC11450
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 679
    Given: 883

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ShenGjergj View Post
    Whatever little wanker, you don't have any problem calling Macedonia Greek and now defending FYROM's interest typical double face serbian. And then you call Bulgarians backstabers hahaha.
    Macedonia as a name is Greek, and they have every right to be upset of Fyromian usurpation of their name and history however i do support Fyrom in its independence and a will to preserve their territory. But to be completely honest it would bother me much you annexed whole FYROM, they made their decisions long ago. Dont see anything double faced in that.

Last Online
    04-07-2022 @ 08:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkans
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 10

1 Not allowed!

Macedonia as a name is Greek, and they have every right to be upset of Fyromian usurpation of their name and history however i do support Fyrom in its independence and a will to preserve their territory. But to be completely honest it would bother me much you annexed whole FYROM, they made their decisions long ago. Dont see anything double faced in that.
    Nobody's trying to get anything except in your sick mind, it's all about the language here, Albanians take part in FYROM's economy and FYROM's everyday's life, the same as Walloons and Flemish people in Belgium. Albanians have rights to use their language in FYROM. Now go fuck yourself.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 02:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

"from the Greek Μακεδόνες (Makedones), "Macedonians", explained as having originally meant either "the tall ones" or "highlanders""

Self-evidently Macedonians and Greeks were genetically different. Macedonians were tall the Greeks were short.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,925
    Given: 4,821

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaArgus1 View Post
    "from the Greek Μακεδόνες (Makedones), "Macedonians", explained as having originally meant either "the tall ones" or "highlanders""

Self-evidently Macedonians and Greeks were genetically different. Macedonians were tall the Greeks were short.
    I don't understand if you have noticed but your hamlet is being torn apart and you still have an infactuation with Greeks whilst you need to start to learn Albanian.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 02:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    I don't understand if you have noticed but your hamlet is being torn apart and you still have an infactuation with Greeks whilst you need to start to learn Albanian.
    I don't need Albanian in Canada. Still, the meaning cannot be "Highlanders" since Ancient Macedonian territory was/is Plain Valley. The meaning could be "The Tall Ones" which describes that there was a significant genetic difference between Greeks and Macedonians. If not so then the word "Macedonians" have no Greek roots.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,925
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaArgus1 View Post
    I don't need Albanian in Canada. Still, the meaning cannot be "Highlanders" since Ancient Macedonian territory was/is Plain Valley. The meaning could be "The Tall Ones" which describes that there was a significant genetic difference between Greeks and Macedonians. If not so then the word "Macedonians" have no Greek roots.
    Macedonians came out of Zeus's groins. All Greek tribes share the same grandfather. But our father was The GodKing of the Greeks.

Now back to your Khagnate to seek your roots you have no business here.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

1 Not allowed!

The macadonians I dont think are greek. They are regarded differently. Macadons invade athens the pellopenesians because paranoid spartans couldnt contain a helot uprising and got paranoid after asking athenians and delian league to help them turned them away. I think athenians were disrespected and so they fought with spartans or something. But i remember the greeks were in weakened state Macadons invaded them and the ruler i forgot who. Arranged a marraige with a daughter of a king from one of the greek states. I think if i remember they had a child and then killed the husband so the son would assume the throne. I think the womans name was olympia but i could be wrong. Im bad with names

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!