Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter Szijjártó is a "greatest Serb" in international relations, Dacic says

Last Online
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hobbit
    Country
    Belize
    Region
    Hawaii
    Hero
    myself
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,561
    Given: 5,405

2 Not allowed!

Default Peter Szijjártó is a "greatest Serb" in international relations, Dacic says

By Milos Mitrovic / Published on: 03-04-2018, 16:59

Peter Szijjártó is a "greatest Serb" in international relations, Dacic says "The greatest Serb of international relations is Peter Szijjártó", the Hungarian Foreign minister, said his Serbian counterpart Ivica Dacic. "In difficult moments he defends Serbia so loudly, so strongly and courageously; maybe the others think the same like him, but in that case they should speak out", Dacic went on.

Dacic and Szijjártó inaugurated a border crossing today.
    The Serbian Foreign minister thanked Hungary for its support to the Serbian EU integration process. Szijjártó is, according to Dacic, a consistent and loud advocate of the EU enlargement policy; he "absolutely righteously sees Serbia as the next member state". "Hungary fundamentally understands the Serbian effort in joining the bloc", he added.

"Serbia is often being accused of the so called 'Greater Serbia' concept. The greatest Serb in international relations is Peter Szijjártó", Dacic said.

The great advance in relations between Hungary and Serbia has been achieved in the past five years; the things that once looked impossible are normal today, Dacic said suggesting that "this should be the model for others" too.

Szijjártó said that, from the standpoint of Hungary, "Serbia has its place within the EU". "The others may think that too, but we say it loudly", he added.

Hungary "does not allow" criticism against Serbia regarding its policy towards national minorities, Szijjártó said. Serbia has given much more rights for the Hungarian minority than some other neighboring countries, he went on.

"Hungary provides all possible assistance to Serbia in order to accelerate negotiations and its entry into the EU. Serbia will be ready to join the EU long before 2025, the year determined by the EU", Hungarian minister concluded.... / IBNA

http://www.balkaneu.com/peter-szijja...ns-dacic-says/

Last Online
    10-26-2023 @ 08:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina/Montenegro
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13>FGC11450
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 679
    Given: 883

2 Not allowed!

I am very glad our relations are improving lately. Hungarians in Serbia aren't even that much separtistic, in fact some Vojvodina Serbs are more serparistic than ethnic Hungarians of Serbia.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-21-2018 @ 12:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sarakacan
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 50

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Morlak View Post
    I am very glad our relations are improving lately. Hungarians in Serbia aren't even that much separtistic, in fact some Vojvodina Serbs are more serparistic than ethnic Hungarians of Serbia.
    the known clan of Vojvodina is useless without EU money but If west losses Kosovo they will put sanctions and then strike in Vojvodina with some referendum or smth like that. That's 100% sure.
    Vucic must start some cleansing soon. The west surely will portray Jeremic, Djilas and co as holy Saints, but we've seen this before.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zoofoogr View Post
    the known clan of Vojvodina is useless without EU money but If west losses Kosovo they will put sanctions and then strike in Vojvodina with some referendum or smth like that. That's 100% sure.
    Vucic must start some cleansing soon. The west surely will portray Jeremic, Djilas and co as holy Saints, but we've seen this before.
    Vojvodina is after 90th settled with Bosnian and Croatia Serbs so no need to worry about any referendums, that is old news. Besides that a word "cleansing" doesn't sound very democratic and I'm against that. If Serbia cooperate with EU like it is today, Vojvodina is peaceful.

OT For sure it is great news and all ethnicities should live peacefully in Vojvodina.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sarakacan
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

By cleansing I mean Canak, Jankovic, Cedo and friends, of course not the minorities.
    That said, I would support better status for Slovaci and Rusini , since they can provide the link to western and eastern slavs in the future. Hungarians should be respected of course as is the case today.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

1 Not allowed!

By cleansing I mean Canak, Jankovic, Cedo and friends, of course not the minorities.
    That said, I would support better status for Slovaci and Rusini , since they can provide the link to western and eastern slavs in the future. Hungarians should be respected of course as is the case today.
    So what he should do? Kill them or send them in Sibir? He doesn't have to do anything with any oposition leader, this is democratic country, he just can do whatever he can to make his party most popular. On the other hand I didn't hear any of them to cry about Vojvodina privileges lately, probably not from Milosevic times.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sarakacan
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Today they were busy in Sandzak : http://informer.rs/vesti/politika/37...s-i-u-sandzaku ....
    Among them is this snake : Zoran Zivkovic...

But I dont get it. If democratic USA can expel anyone they want from their territory, why can't Serbia do as well? Or just put all of those do smth useful ... I dont know... Serbia cannot afford feeding all those enemies from inside ....

Last Online
    10-26-2023 @ 08:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina/Montenegro
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13>FGC11450
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 679
    Given: 883

2 Not allowed!

Today they were busy in Sandzak : http://informer.rs/vesti/politika/37...s-i-u-sandzaku ....
    Among them is this snake : Zoran Zivkovic...

But I dont get it. If democratic USA can expel anyone they want from their territory, why can't Serbia do as well? Or just put all of those do smth useful ... I dont know... Serbia cannot afford feeding all those enemies from inside ....
    Separatism should be punishable, but Serbia is not USA. If we imprisoned or expelled someone West would act immediately and our government loves to obey west.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Pannonia
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,424
    Given: 1,640

1 Not allowed!

Dačić is idiot, proved it many time...

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Szijjártó looks really Croatian to me. He is quite similar to Goran Jandroković.
    But I don't think compliments from četnik are positive thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information