Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Shameful Indian Turks. Turkicized South Asian Turks, Indian and Pakistani identifying as pure Turks

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    Indeed, when that's not the case. Colonial mentality never existed in Iraq and Arabian peninsula, mainly because we managed to defeat the European superpowers or inflict heavy damages on them. For example the Portuguese were kicked out from the Arabian peninsula, by the Omani Sultan Bin Saif, with other Arab reinforcement from Saudi and other nations managed to crush them and drive them back to their colonies in Africa and India, they also ransacked them. Also the Arabian tribes in the east coast would often attack the British ships, which lead to the British in burning Doha to the ground, but the attacks continued on them. In Iraq the British were crushed during the 1921 in Iraq, because they suffered a lot of damages then they installed the Hashamites there to keep peace. Within Arabia itself, the British saw from previous experience of the Portuguese that direct colonization would not work, they tried but they also failed, so they bought out some leaders that's all. However they never bought the leaders of Jebal Shammar, because they refused they took the war with them in Iraq, and often attacking the British out post there. Recently with the Anglo-American forces, had suffered heavily especially in the Western regions, which they could not be subdued. Heck even in the Southern regions, many of the tribesmen fought against the Anglo-American forces, it was only few traitors from outside and have no tribal affiliation that welcomed them.

Since we managed to kick their asses, and never got dominated we never developed this colonial mentality or inferiority complex. Libyans are the same in North Africa, because they managed to inflict heavy damages on the Italians and their Ethiopian mercenaries.
    You seem to be a proud Arab that is good. Stand strong against them white crackers,lol.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,937
    Given: 2,967

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    lol,, I wouldn't care to be honest. I would be more concerned about Canadians claiming to be Americans as I am an American.

As long as there is evidence to back up the claims. I am not sure of the history of India but in Europe many Germans tribes flowed south after Rome fell and you can see this in the architecture. Is there any Turkic architecture in India ?? If there is it would help support their claims.
    There is Mughal architecture (Mughals were Turkic origin) but Mughal architecture (such as Taj Mahal) is developed from İndian Architecture with additional Islamic elements.

Evidence is relative. İmagine there are thousands of İtalians starting to call themselves Germans, learn German etc. just because they have found that one of their ancestors happened to marry with a Germanic woman centuries ago. That would be very insulting for Italians.

In this case, they don't even have Turkic or Pashtun ancestry, they fabricate it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    There is Mughal architecture (Mughals were Turkic origin) but Mughal architecture (such as Taj Mahal) is developed from İndian Architecture with additional Islamic elements.

Evidence is relative. İmagine there are thousands of İtalians starting to call themselves Germans, learn German etc. just because they have found that one of their ancestors happened to marry with a Germanic woman centuries ago. That would be very insulting for Italians.

In this case, they don't even have Turkic or Pashtun ancestry, they fabricate it.
    It certainly would be odd if Italians did that. So, is this something they just started to do out of no-where? I thought they historically considered themselves Turkic?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Found him! There is a video regarding Talibans killing Uzbeks, "his people of course" , so he obviously feels offended and has to chime in.

Comments from the video:

This is the video in case you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA9pEkGEeNQ&t=15s
    Is there a photo of him? I wonder how he looks.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It certainly would be odd if Italians did that. So, is this something they just started to do out of no-where? I thought they historically considered themselves Turkic?
    It would be odd because you don't understand the mentality behind these fabrications. They are muslims who were converted by Turkish imams but now claim to be descendants of those Imams when they don't look Turkish at all, don't speak Turkish and have no Turkish culture. Even the mosque architecture is clearly non-turkish.

They fabricate ancestry because they think it's cool to have a Turkish or Pashtun ancestry, or maybe claim superiority over others in return insulting their own roots.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

You seem to be a proud Arab that is good. Stand strong against them white crackers,lol.
    LOL. I have nothing against Whites, but when they say nonsense, that we claim ancestry from Alexander or we want to be White, then I call out it their false pretense and nonsense. The colonial mentality only exist in South Asia, and Latin America, parts of the Levant and North Africa because they were dominated by European powers. We were successful in resisting the imperialist in crushing the Portuguese, and inflicting heavy damages to British and later Anglo-Americans. We even unite against strangers, despite the fighting with ourselves at times. Many fighters from the Gulf nations for example fought against the Americans in Iraq, and most of the locals were against the war, except for Kuwait, which rightfully belong to us, which the British stole, and the Americans did not want to get it, because we would have united the Arabian peninsula, which they did not want to happen, because it would be regional powerhouse, especially with the large oil reserves and natural gas, and with the industrialization that occurring in Iraq, we would have been very powerful nation. However the British and Americans, as well the Israelis would never allow this, because if we unite then Arabia would become a problem, so they want to keep it into smaller nations, but we still managed to kick their butts lol.

I against my brother, Me and my brother against my cousin, me and my brother and my cousin against the stranger is common Arabian saying
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    It would be odd because you don't understand the mentality behind these fabrications. They are muslims who were converted by Turkish imams but now claim to be descendants of those Imams when they don't look Turkish at all, don't speak Turkish and have no Turkish culture. Even the mosque architecture is clearly non-turkish
    They sound really uneducated and ignorant. However, there are many worse things in the world this is not really that big of a deal.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They sound really uneducated and ignorant. However, there are many worse things in the world this is not really that big of a deal.
    It's not a big deal for me, it's a big deal for Indians. When i see an Indian calling himself a Turk, i see an indian who has inferiority complex.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Stand strong against them white crackers,lol.
    I think some of your minority friends might have a bad influence on you.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    LOL. I have nothing against Whites, but when they say nonsense, that we claim ancestry from Alexander or we want to be White, then I call out it their false pretense and nonsense. The colonial mentality only exist in South Asia, and Latin America, parts of the Levant and North Africa because they were dominated by European powers. We were successful in resisting the imperialist in crushing the Portuguese, and inflicting heavy damages to British and later Anglo-Americans. We even unite against strangers, despite the fighting with ourselves at times. Many fighters from the Gulf nations for example fought against the Americans in Iraq, and most of the locals were against the war, except for Kuwait, which rightfully belong to us, which the British stole, and the Americans did not want to get it, because we would have united the Arabian peninsula, which they did not want to happen, because it would be regional powerhouse, especially with the large oil reserves and natural gas, and with the industrialization that occurring in Iraq, we would have been very powerful nation. However the British and Americans, as well the Israelis would never allow this, because if we unite then Arabia would become a problem, so they want to keep it into smaller nations, but we still managed to kick their butts lol.

I against my brother, Me and my brother against my cousin, me and my brother and my cousin against the stranger is common Arabian saying
    You certainly are an educated proud person. I wish you the best. Maybe you should think about going back to the Middle East and spread the positive message to others. Unless you are ok living in whiteys' world.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information