Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which Country Has The Most Casual Sex?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    What you are talking about? Nobody...more than anybody in Northern Europe.

Finns are ''violent'', yes...but just some drunk men ...and just for themselves or their friends (who used to be drunk too).
    Even so much that they are high in suicide statistics. Still rapes? Nope. Except muds.

Here are numbers of rapes per 100 000 inhabitants (1995 to 2011)
    * Blue line Sweden (Ruotsi)
    * Red line Finland (Suomi)
    * Gray line Estonia (Viro)
    * Green line Europe (average)

So just like I said ... 1995 (and earlier) Finland's numbers were just the same as average level in Europe. Nothing special.
    yep. only in three times higher. nothing unusual, insn't it? Might be because of it sex in finnland is so casual? Wanna fuck her? Drink some vodka, rape her!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-24-2023 @ 12:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British-Iberian
    Ancestry
    Home Counties of England, Northern Iberia, Southern Brazil
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,398
    Given: 1,472

0 Not allowed!

Are these numbers self reported? Latin Americans would be waaaaaaaaay higher up on that chart, but a great deal of people are "conservative" during the day and complete sex maniacs at night, many wouldn't let up on their game. lmao

Also;

The Finns are going to melt all that ice up north and cause world wide flooding if they don't tone down all their fucking, why isn't the Unites Nations' Paris Agreement in on this pronto?
    Last edited by Marinus; 04-17-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

In the Western World it's probably English speaking countries and Latin America too.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ЛыSSый View Post
    yep. only in three times higher. nothing unusual, insn't it? Might be because of it sex in finnland is so casual? Wanna fuck her? Drink some vodka, rape her!
    1995? Three times? Go quickly to eye examination/sight test .... släääävic (if you have any money) !!

2011 to present moment? Because of refugees, not because of ethnic Finns! You idiot!
    There are areas in Finland where rapes have increased more than 300%...just in one year...and totally because of dark heads/refugee centrums.

(ps: I'm sure I would personally classify you as a dark head too).

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

1995? Three times? Go quickly to eye examination/sight test .... släääävic (if you have any money) !!

2011 to present moment? Because of refugees, not because of ethnic Finns! You idiot!
    There are areas in Finland where rapes have increased more than 300%...just in one year...and totally because of dark heads/refugee centrums.
    sorry-sorry, i've spoken about 2011. germany has much more refugees, it isn't a reason. reason was in difference of laws and due to it only finnland hadn't so high statistic.

(ps: I'm sure I would classify you as a dark head too).
    a, fck, one more western girl is interesting about me. sorry, nope, without c sized tits you have no chanses, be raped by ahmed is your own way. but you may continue jerk your pussy and still dream about dark blonde liberator ЛыSSый. At least I'm only one here who has expirience of beating churkas.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

sorry-sorry, i've spoken about 2011. germany has much more refugees, it isn't a reason. reason was in difference of laws and due to it only finnland hadn't so high statistic.
    So what? Germany is Germany ... you imbecilly amoeba slääävic.

Go on...show me any report/list which shows evidences that ethnic Finns rapes (%) more women than any any other European, to confirm your sayings! Otherways just shut your fucking liar's mouth! And for your info ... there are't any as well as there are no in Sweden either (which has much higher rape % than Germany). It ups to those refugee men (type, age) and the country and circumstances they live .... how high those might rise.

a, fck, one more western girl is interesting about me.
    Oh...yeah? Well...wierd that it is always you who start these stupid posts with me, not me! So who is interesting and who? But sorry to say...
    NO FUCKING WAY, NO CHANCES! NEVER EVER! Stupid disgusting, bad smell, ugly dark släävic!
    PS: Don't send me reputation messages...you are on my ignore list (already long time)...I can not see those (and much better so).

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

So what? Germany is Germany ... you imbecilly amoeba slääävic.

Go on...show me any report/list which shows evidences that ethnic Finns rapes (%) more women than any any other European, to confirm your sayings! Otherways just shut your fucking liar's mouth! And for your info ... there are't any as well as there are no in Sweden either (which has much higher rape % than Germany). It ups to those refugee men (type, age) and the country and circumstances they live .... how high those might rise.
    sorry, but refugeers aren't finnish sitizens by definition and therefore they must be in separate graph. I don't see separate graph in the statistic. Just allow rapes as yout native folk culture. finns has been learned by swedes how to do it.

Oh...yeah? Well...wierd that it is always you who start these stupid posts with me, not me! So who is interesting and who? But sorry to say...
    NO FUCKING WAY, NO CHANCES! NEVER EVER! Stupid disgusting, bad smell, ugly dark släävic!
    PS: Don't send me reputation messages...you are on my ignore list (already long time)...I can not see those (and much better so).
    jaja, "I've riding for 3 days for say how much I don't care about you" (C) blonde girl from soviet movie. Sorry, girl, without c-sized tits you have no chances.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

sorry, but refugeers aren't finnish sitizens by definition and therefore they must be in separate graph. I don't see separate graph in the statistic.

Idiot rubberboot! Those were total numbers (rapes happened in those countries, no matter the attacker's citizenship).

And what comes to rest of pathetic writings of yours, just continue dreaming (you don't know me). That's all you can ever do....like all the losers.

I have only replied to you to show people again what kind of liars you are. Same here in TA, same in World's politics.

And now on as that has been done (again) ... I'll end this. Have done my part. ...I'm not ethnic Finn, and even less a male. So I will send link the of this thread (pms) to 3 someway active Finns: Harkonnen, Saiwalo, and Shlömö. You can continue with them....how hard rapists Finns are.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 04-17-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Idiot rubberboot! Those were total numbers (rapes happened in those countries, no matter the attacker's citizenship).

And what comes to rest of pathetic writings of yours, just continue dreaming (you don't know me). That's all you can ever do....like all the losers.

I have only replied to you to show people again what kind of liars you are. Same here in TA, same in World's politics.

And now on as that has been done (again) ... I'll end this. Have done my part. ...I'm not ethnic Finn, and even less a male. So I will send link the of this thread (pms) to 3 someway active Finns: Harkonnen, Saiwalo, and Shlömö. You can continue with them....how hard rapists Finns are.
    Well I know I threatened to rape rethel a few times, but I swear nothing came of it. Shlömö is a bit "shlömö" but generally I think he is a harmless guy. It is not a crime to be a "shlömö". If I were detective ЛыSSый, I'd focus my investigations on Saiwalo. I know the dude looks like a Angel just fallen from heavens above - but that's just it. A lot of the biggest creeps the history has known looked like the sweetest cookiecutters - just think of Ted Bundy. Also we know the guy likes his black metal, which is always a worrying sign. He might be what we call a freak on a leash.

But if Saiwalo against odds comes out clean, I think we might be good to go.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up