Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

2 Not allowed!

Default On the Females and Their Lies

Translations from Girlfriendic into Standard English

"I love you" = Let me drain your bank account

"I'd never cheat on you" = Mandingo ravishes me doggy style while you're at work

"You're a good man" = You're a gullible fool who I use for money

"You're good in bed" = I'll let you fuck me as long as you continue to share your bank account with me

"My body, my choice" = I'll murder our child in the womb and there's nothing you can do about it

"Contraception is a human right" = I will steal your tax dollars so I can whore around on you

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

2 Not allowed!

Boy, you sure have a low opinion of women. You definitely suffer from lack of female attention. You are not uninterested in women. You are insecure and complexed and hate women, since you can't have one.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Foreigner View Post
    Boy, you sure have a low opinion of women. You definitely suffer from lack of female attention. You are not uninterested in women. You are insecure and complexed and hate women, since you can't have one.
    Two questions

1. Why do you think that I'm not uninterested in women? This post is about how women lie, not my sexual preferences

2. Doesn't "complexed" mean someone with a dark complexion?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Two questions

1. Why do you think that I'm not uninterested in women? This post is about how women lie, not my sexual preferences

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    Two questions

If you were simply uninterested in them, you would not bash them so visciously. You clearly resent women for not being able to get one. Complexed means being very inseure or having a complex.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 28,982

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    Translations from Girlfriendic into Standard English

"I love you" = Let me drain your bank account

"I'd never cheat on you" = Mandingo ravishes me doggy style while you're at work

"You're a good man" = You're a gullible fool who I use for money

"You're good in bed" = I'll let you fuck me as long as you continue to share your bank account with me

"My body, my choice" = I'll murder our child in the womb and there's nothing you can do about it

"Contraception is a human right" = I will steal your tax dollars so I can whore around on you
    Where did you get such a attitude? With the way you think you will never have a successful relationship because you have already made up your mind about half of humanity. Really there are good and bad people and this has nothing to do with gender, race or nationality. You really need to just take people as you find them. There are good men and good women. Do you think of your mother like this?

Men have treated women badly as well. It's not all one way. You should get some females friends just to experience them as people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If you were simply uninterested in them, you would not bash them so visciously. You clearly resent women for not being able to get one. Complexed means being very inseure or having a complex.
    No, I resent feminism and SJW bullshit. There are women I respect, like for example nuns and grandmas.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Where did you get such a attitude?
    The school of hard knocks

With the way you think you will never have a successful relationship because you have already made up your mind about half of humanity. Really there are good and bad people and this has nothing to do with gender, race or nationality.
    I don't hate women as a group. Notice I called it "Girlfriendic". I'm talking about females from a context of romantic and sexual relationships with males. I'm fine with women in any non-romantic/sexual context.

You really need to just take people as you find them. There are good men and good women. Do you think of your mother like this?
    I think of my mother as well-intentioned, but overly dogmatic and protective, and unable to truly come to grips with the fact that I'm not a child anymore.

Men have treated women badly as well. It's not all one way. You should get some females friends just to experience them as people.
    Men have treated women badly as well, and high-up men are more likely to misbehave than high-up women. (i.e. Harvey Weinstein)

But in normal, non-high-up people's relationships, it rarely ends well for men

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 28,982

5 Not allowed!

Most people go through some pretty difficult relationships but you can learn from them. You're only young so just concentrate on getting your education sorted and enjoying life. Don't have such negative opinions and just enjoy being young. You will have good and bad relationships and sometimes you have to look at yourself as well. Anyway we all have to learn in our own way.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pendragon vampire
    Ethnicity
    annunaki-druid-pendragon-overlord
    Ancestry
    Alsace-Lorraine France, England, Scotland , Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Cornwall
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A228
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med(pictish)+Dinaric+(gaelige)+Anglo-Saxon(40%)+Norse(6%)
    Politics
    Anti-mercantilism pro-aristocracy
    Hero
    William the conqueror
    Religion
    Luciferian baphomet worship
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 929
    Given: 144

1 Not allowed!

Nah, he is probably right at least in English. I am in Manhattan New York and I was done by the hudson river on the West : Hell's kitchen my home town and what did I see ? Three white chicks in the cut with some black dudes and one was like 6'6 and going ape shit on the chicks and when they saw me they tried to play it off. However, I think they may have been Anglo or Nordic --it was dark out. I think. Anglos and nordics are cucks their women are not even attracted to them. For instance, I have been in ridiculous shape more than a few times and I am not even in good shape right now and nordish women from all Europe look at me hardcore while I am walking the blocks. Medish women do it too but that is like ethnocentrism. I am about 6 foot and mainly atlanto-med. Some medish chick was jogging down by the west side highway , talking to her man on blue tooth, while staring me up and down. You see New York culture is catholic and Jewish mostly on a weak dutch root . However, I do not trust English speaking women at all because they are barbarians that are alpha male crazy. That is because Democrazy(Democracy) is Anglo-Saxon thing even though the Greeks invented a primitive form of it. Anglo cucks were insane enough to let women vote while feminism in France us just a facade.There are lots of medish people in Manhattan from Celtic Britain , central Europe, and southern Europe . I am roaming my old stomping grounds here in the West side of Manhattan and I am seeing a little bit of an Italian cultural invasion outside of nolita. I am not having that spaghetti niggers are going to get shot dead here. There are real French women here unlike Quebec. I am going to knock one up and my son is going to king westie 'Irish' gangsta to continue my legacy. The cops were already following me around in unmarked cars last night but the average IQ of a cop is like 100 or something. There is really much more to say but I said too much already. Only medish people can be gangstas as nordish crime consists of holding up liquour stores and molesting young boys. There is going to be war here in Manhattan :

Last edited by TEUTORIGOS; 04-07-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information