View Poll Results: I would help / support

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russia

51 42.86%
  • USA

68 57.14%
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: [Poll] Who would you support Russia vs USA (in conflict)

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean-Jobst View Post
    It seems to go over your head but you miss my point: I reject BOTH sides and want to see true Americans and true Russians controlling both our countries.
    sorry-sorry, but they're controlling. Right now. The question is murican goverment is zog. by definition. At least because it was defenited by muricans. But try to imagine another case, russian KGB, fir example.

Trump, Hillary, Bernie or Putin....None of them serve any of our actual interests, but only those of the oligarchs and Big Business interests who surround them.
    Your main mistake you put them all together and think they all are independent figures. Ofc, zog persons don't give a fuck about population of usa in reason it's country of immigrants. These die - they invite new ones. Feel pity to you in this reason. But try to imagine another case...

I would advise you as a Ukrainian, to discover the history of people like Shevchenko and Grushevskyi and their keeping the old Ukrainian national consciousness alive.
    Best joke in the thread. Random murican advises me something about my fatherland.

Research how the Polish and Russian nobility who successively ruled your country, used the Jewish arendar to oppress the Ukrainian peasants.
    sorry-sorry, we're core of chaos, nobody can ride us.
    I don't even need to tell you about the Soviets and Golomodor,
    It was happened in russia and kazahstan, here it was less 5% of population died.

I don't want to continue to answer on copy-paste of propanda for idiots dummies. It's useless for both of us.
    But, main thin you must know - zog is the natural born usa type of management, bone from bone and flesh from flash of usa community, and you have only wto ways - or suck their procks and be in system or go away. And we both know what do you prefer - sucking is giving money.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I support Maria Sharapova and Jennifer Aniston.
    the first sane indea in the thread

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What is Hohlostan? So your people are so weak they have to depend on a murderous tyrant to give them lands that weren't theirs? And do you know how he accomplished all of this? By expelling and exporting entire groups of nationalities from their own native lands. Its all an artificial process and nothing organic about it.

What's wrong? You don't like Stalin, Kaganovich, Yagoda and the rest of the murderers exposed? It rains on your glorious Soviet "Paradise" imagination. To me, Solzhenitsyn represents the true Russians and not these corrupted, oligarchic ideologues who surround themselves with and give their own country away to non-Russians.
    just go suck zog pricks. or try to make revolution. And envy to us - we're free like a wind. Hail to hohlostan.

Last Online
    08-22-2018 @ 05:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 195

1 Not allowed!

Is that why I actually correspond with and are on friendly terms with actual Ukrainian nationalists? Of course, not those who think Ukraine is merely a province of Russia and deny that there are a separate people called Ukrainians. You should be talking to your friend though, because while praising Stalin he seems to neglect the fact that some historical Ukrainian lands were given by him to Russia and that he culturally cleansed the Ukrainians of the Kuban. Is this not part of the historical Ukrainian ethnic homeland?
    Kuban has never been Ukrainian! Ukrainians there live as a diaspora in there! I from this place!

Banned
    Last Online
    03-11-2023 @ 03:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    waka waka
    Country
    Hong-Kong
    Y-DNA
    R-L151
    Taxonomy
    Like Mowgli, but Romanian
    Hero
    the girl reading this 😍😍
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,188
    Given: 3,105

2 Not allowed!

RUSSIA!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardS View Post
    Kuban has never been Ukrainian! Ukrainians there live as a diaspora in there! I from this place!
    jaja, and in this reason you define yourself as hohol. Let me tell you something more: Kuban is just one more borderland and territory of slightly controlled chaos.

Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 03:15 AM
    Small city between Atlanta and Birmingham
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic + Iberian
    Ethnicity
    South German (Suebi/Alemanni), Spaniard/Castellano (Celtiberian), Flemish (Belgae)
    Ancestry
    Schwaben, Castilla, Vlaanderen
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + West Med
    Politics
    National-Anarchist
    Hero
    Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, Ernst Jünger, José Antonio de Rivera, several others....
    Religion
    Continental Germanic Heathenry
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 347

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ЛыSSый View Post
    Your main mistake you put them all together and think they all are independent figures. Ofc, zog persons don't give a fuck about population of usa in reason it's country of immigrants. These die - they invite new ones. Feel pity to you in this reason. But try to imagine another case...
    Meanwhile your glorious Putin also allows large numbers of immigrants into Russia and suppresses and criminalizes anti-immigrant protests by ethnic Russians, so what's your point?

Best joke in the thread. Random murican advises me something about my fatherland.
    You can call me a "random murican" all you want, but as the son of an immigrant I have an actual connection to Germany and Spain. What I do know also is that my German great-grandfather who was in the Wehrmacht, fought against Bolshevism; he fought in Ukraine and Kuban, where the locals initially greeted them as liberators because obviously they were fed up with Stalin. I know that true Ukrainians wanted nothing to do with the Soviet Union that was imposed upon them, but apparently you are one of those Stalin-worshippers who deny your own Ukrainian heritage in favor of a false multicultural "Soviet" identity. How pathetic!

It was happened in russia and kazahstan, here it was less 5% of population died.
    Ok, now I know what you're all about: You're one of those silly neo-Stalinists, Eurasianist NazBol types. I am very familiar with this claim because I've heard it too often. What apologists such as you ignore is that within Ukraine, it specifically took on an anti-Ukrainian dimension, seeking to demolish the intelligentsia and other cultural elements who are always the ones who carry their people's culture. It was in Ukraine with the historic cultural habit of peasants owning land that was viewed as the biggest threat to Stalin's "de-kulakization" policies. Elsewhere, yes others died in the famine but it didn't take on the ethnic element it did in Ukraine of specifically breaking what Stalin called the "separatist" tendencies....I'm glad that I've met actual self-respecting, self-identifying Ukrainians that give me an actual good view of your people and not brainwashed neo-Stalinists such as you.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Român
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z280
    mtDNA
    H5b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,638
    Given: 2,442

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Take that back right now mister
    Serbs = Vlach. You haven't taken enough of Dr. Bosniensis' medicine

Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 03:15 AM
    Small city between Atlanta and Birmingham
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic + Iberian
    Ethnicity
    South German (Suebi/Alemanni), Spaniard/Castellano (Celtiberian), Flemish (Belgae)
    Ancestry
    Schwaben, Castilla, Vlaanderen
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + West Med
    Politics
    National-Anarchist
    Hero
    Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, Ernst Jünger, José Antonio de Rivera, several others....
    Religion
    Continental Germanic Heathenry
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 347

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardS View Post
    Because from 1932 onwards Stalin suppressed the Ukrainian intellectuals, poets and musicians of the Kuban. Even as late as 1926, the Soviet census found a Ukrainian ethnic majority in the Kuban, especially in those areas closest to Crimea. I will concede though that perhaps you mean ethnic Ukrainians moved there at some point as a diaspora? If you mean that, then of course I know that. But they gradually became a majority there.
    Last edited by Sean-Jobst; 04-10-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Român
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z280
    mtDNA
    H5b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,638
    Given: 2,442

3 Not allowed!

Meanwhile your glorious Putin also allows large numbers of immigrants into Russia and suppresses and criminalizes anti-immigrant protests by ethnic Russians, so what's your point?

You can call me a "random murican" all you want, but as the son of an immigrant I have an actual connection to Germany and Spain. What I do know also is that my German great-grandfather who was in the Wehrmacht, fought against Bolshevism; he fought in Ukraine and Kuban, where the locals initially greeted them as liberators because obviously they were fed up with Stalin. I know that true Ukrainians wanted nothing to do with the Soviet Union that was imposed upon them, but apparently you are one of those Stalin-worshippers who deny your own Ukrainian heritage in favor of a false multicultural "Soviet" identity. How pathetic!

Ok, now I know what you're all about: You're one of those silly neo-Stalinists, Eurasianist NazBol types. I am very familiar with this claim because I've heard it too often. What apologists such as you ignore is that within Ukraine, it specifically took on an anti-Ukrainian dimension, seeking to demolish the intelligentsia and other cultural elements who are always the ones who carry their people's culture. It was in Ukraine with the historic cultural habit of peasants owning land that was viewed as the biggest threat to Stalin's "de-kulakization" policies. Elsewhere, yes others died in the famine but it didn't take on the ethnic element it did in Ukraine of specifically breaking what Stalin called the "separatist" tendencies....I'm glad that I've met actual self-respecting, self-identifying Ukrainians that give me an actual good view of your people and not brainwashed neo-Stalinists such as you.
    Lol Lissy is larping as a hohol. It's well known. He's a liberator from the east.

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information