11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu_ View Post
    Both are quite safe but personally I'd prefer Batumi,are you coming here as a tourist?
    I have been thinking about it for 3 years. But had no chance. Batumi is near to where i am at now.

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 03:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    Please give us more details about this. They are against migration of Arabs specifically to Georgia or Muslims in general?
    The camera man says there've been way too many Arab migrants in Tbilisi lately, so, nationalists make this march. At 7:55 you can see the banner 'Ultimate kebab remover'. I guess they are against culturally foreign immigration in general.
    Do what you should.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    The camera man says there've been way too many Arab migrants in Tbilisi lately, so, nationalists make this march. At 7:55 you can see the banner 'Ultimate kebab remover'. I guess they are against culturally foreign immigration in general.
    They looked more like Bengalis or Africans than Arabs. There is a lot of South Asian immigrants there. Most Arab migrants if there is any are from Syria, and a lot of them pass fine there. You won't see many Gulfers or Bedouins there simply they are doing fine in their nations, even in Israel. If there are any "Arabs" they would be students there, and they go because they can't get into local universities either due to low grades or it's expensive, so they go post-USSR nations and Eastern Europe, and no one wants to immigrate there, especially those from the Arabian peninsula or those in Israel. Perhaps North Africans, who are not Arabians in origins, other than linguistic factor, but whateva.

Very few Arabians would want to go to Eastern Europe and post-USSR lol. The Georgians can have their fun. They after all cluster with Iranians and were ruled by them for a long time, let them have their European feelings lol
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    Very few Arabians would want to go to Eastern Europe and post-USSR lol.
    Idk, who are those 'Arabs' they mean in the video and what are they doing there. The camera man says they buy property in the central street of Tbilisi and live there compactly.
    As for the possible reasons, maybe you know that Arabs sometimes buy property in different countries for slut reasons, which they can't get enough home.

----------

This video says the Chinese build in Tbilisi Olympic village for youth OG. But after the OG the whole structure will belong to the Chinese. This deal was made by Saakashvili.

Do what you should.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Idk, who are those 'Arabs' they mean in the video and what are they doing there. The camera man says they buy property in the central street of Tbilisi and live there compactly.
    As for the possible reasons, maybe you know that Arabs sometimes buy property in different countries for slut reasons, which they can't get enough home.
    LOL like Europeans don't do that many go to Southeast Asia, Latin America..... , well many use Arabs for "Muslims" which is wrong, because the latter is a religion which is universal, the first is ethnic group can belong to any religious issue. Well if they are living there comfortably and they bought property it's theirs. For most Arabs don't have much problems with Georgians, and if they are from Levant, many can pass easily, only those from the Gulf and Bedouins don't, and it's them who tend to be rich and buy stuff, the first more so than the latter. However if Georgians are attacking random people just because they think they are Arabs or Muslims, well it seems they want to compensate, and I am sure such people are minority anyways.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata
    This video says the Chinese build in Tbilisi Olympic village for youth OG. But after the OG the whole structure will belong to the Chinese. This deal was made by Saakashvili.

The Chinese are buying Canada also, so it's not strange, actually they are buying lots of real estate companies especially British Columbia, and now they are moving into other localities in Canada. However they are also buying Canadian companies in general. So not only Georgians should worry about Chinese ambitions. The Chinese are buying companies, eventually they will move to Russia to.
    My genetic results

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nabatea1, I'm not a multi-culti apologist. If you are, do invite to your native Iraq whoever you want. I know your position well enough and I'm not going to argue with you. Wait, you don't really want to invite foreigners to Iraq and sell them property there, right?

Substitute Iraq with Jordania if you come from there.
    Do what you should.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nabatea1, I'm not a multi-culti apologist. If you are, do invite to your native Iraq whoever you want. I know your position well enough and I'm not going to argue with you. Wait, you don't really want to invite foreigners to Iraq and sell them property there, right?
    Well Of course not, I would not want foreigners to buy property anywhere in Iraq or the Arabian peninsula(Jordan) included. That said however if someone bought the property well there is nothing anyone can do about it, it is theirs. I would encourage the government not to do so, and if they must very limited amount. However if we speak of native minorities who adapted into the cultural frame work, that's different story like some Kavkazians mostly Cherkess, and some Iranians mostly Baloch. For example buying property in the Arabian peninsula is very hard and it's limited in certain areas. Arabs know if they sell it, it simply does not belong to them anymore, hence why they have very selective methods. I don't have a problem of multiculturalism pre se if there is respect and mutual understanding of course that does not always works out due to competition which does in fact increase ethnic tensions, but there are Caucasian communities in the Mideast, and we gave them respect and hosted them, so they should do the same, this includes Georgians. There is significant number of Georgians in Iraq, Syria and to lesser extent Jordan. Many also come to various areas of the Arabian peninsula in Oman ect as tourists or workers and so on. I believe that old world nations should keep their character, and can have cultural exchange, and have limited amount of people. Some Kavkazians benefited the Mideast, some Arabs did in the Kavkaz, who are very small number. Arabs have long presence there. For example the patron Saint of Georgia is an ethnic Arab.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata
    Substitute Iraq with Jordania if you come from there.
    I stated in the above. I do have some ancestry from there.
    My genetic results

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't have a problem of multiculturalism pre se if there is respect and mutual understanding of course that does not always works out due to competition which does in fact increase ethnic tensions...
    You, as a Canadian Arab might not have a problem. But Middle Eastern Arabs in general seem to have a big problem, considering what treatment non-Muslims get there.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    09-04-2021 @ 08:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kartvel
    Country
    Georgia
    Region
    Georgia
    Politics
    Putin khuylo
    Hero
    Ilia Chavchavadze
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 462
    Given: 637

0 Not allowed!

They looked more like Bengalis or Africans than Arabs. There is a lot of South Asian immigrants there. Most Arab migrants if there is any are from Syria, and a lot of them pass fine there. You won't see many Gulfers or Bedouins there simply they are doing fine in their nations, even in Israel. If there are any "Arabs" they would be students there, and they go because they can't get into local universities either due to low grades or it's expensive, so they go post-USSR nations and Eastern Europe, and no one wants to immigrate there, especially those from the Arabian peninsula or those in Israel. Perhaps North Africans, who are not Arabians in origins, other than linguistic factor, but whateva.

Very few Arabians would want to go to Eastern Europe and post-USSR lol. The Georgians can have their fun. They after all cluster with Iranians and were ruled by them for a long time, let them have their European feelings lol
    Lol
    There are a lot of Arabs here actually(these recent years),they're even opening bars,there are Iranians as well,usually making business. They are super easily distinguishable among Georgians with tanned skin tone foreign look and different features,especially as a group and I'm sure you have never been here.It's obvious that We don't cluster with them no matter how hard you want it and only south-east part was ruled by Iran not western Georgia and Georgian girls were sold as slaves in Iran.The fact that Georgia for some time was ruled by Iran is the reason why Georgian nationalists hate them and you can't blame them.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 08:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ------
    Ethnicity
    ----------
    Country
    Georgia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,351
    Given: 1,018

0 Not allowed!

Georgians call all muslim people Arabs. Even Iranians and Pakistanis are called Arabs by ignorant people here.

A lot of real Arabian people come here. There are two different groups. First is from Middle East, who come here to move later to West Europe, and the second group is from rich gulf countries, they come as a tourists, and many of them buy properties.
    I met a family from Jordan who bought a land in Tbilisi suburbs, and when i asked them why they bought it they told me that in Jordan water crisis is coming and they would like to have place where they can run away. Georgia is safe, full of water, nice climate and cheap compared to west Europe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information