Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Albania ranked second among nations with citizens getting EU citizenship

Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Balkanic/ Illyrian/Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 495
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    Deffenitely not good to have Albanians, Morrocans and who knows what else roaming freely through most of Europe. Schengen agreement needs to be reformulated.
    Get the fuck out of here portugese mulatto.

Gypsies of europe.

Not a single Albanian will come to the shithole of portugal.

Most of those Albanians are already living for decades in Italy, Greece or Germany.

What is the matter with this swarthy portugese subhuman trying to upgrade his midget sand swarthy '' nation'' by downgrading others.

Don't comment on Albanian topics animal.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

1 Not allowed!

No reason.
    Last edited by TheMaestro; 04-28-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,181
    Given: 16,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjana View Post
    Get the fuck out of here portugese mulatto.

Gypsies of europe.

Not a single Albanian will come to the shithole of portugal.

Most of those Albanians are already living for decades in Italy, Greece or Germany.

What is the matter with this swarthy portugese subhuman trying to upgrade his midget sand swarthy '' nation'' by downgrading others.

Don't comment on Albanian topics animal.
    Exactly what I was talking about. Vicious people who can't handle an personal opinion without getting triggered and think they are entitled to anything. We already have third world migrants with the same conduct for that.

Quote Originally Posted by begg View Post
    Like you PT people are angel hell no, you even here in Slovakia for some reason. Some PT guy wanted to fight me 2 weeks ago he thought he is like kingpin or something and he ran towards me and realised he is head shorter than me, turn back bro this is eastern europe you PT scum.
    You want to compare our diaspora with any from Eastern Europe? Honestly, that's a comparison you absolutely don't want to do.

Portugueses in Slovakia, lol, tourists probably. I have been to Bratislava as well, probably the most depressive place I have visited in whole Eastern Europe.

How did you know that he was Portuguese? And for what reason did he wanted to fight you? That sounds so believable, especially the part where he runs away because you really look like a frightening eastern european guy judging by your avatar, right?
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dibran View Post
    Notice how the moorish sperm never replied back......

You just have to do the math and measure the proportions. Albanians are notoriously prone to criminality and they are one of the most unwanted and infamous diasporas you can find in Europe.

I never replied back because I posted an article from the last month based on data taken from the British ministry of justice, not some outdated Google images with no source.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exactly what I was talking about. Vicious people who can't handle an personal opinion without getting triggered and think they are entitled to anything. We already have third world migrants with the same conduct for that.

You want to compare our diaspora with any from Eastern Europe? Honestly, that's a comparison you absolutely don't want to do.

Portugueses in Slovakia, lol, tourists probably. I have been to Bratislava as well, probably the most depressive place I have visited in whole Eastern Europe.

How did you know that he was Portuguese? And for what reason did he wanted to fight you? That sounds so believable, especially the part where he runs away because you really look like a frightening eastern european guy judging by your avatar, right?
    Do you understand swarthy portugese midget that no one cares about your opinions and that you come from a very unimportant country and you are also not a represenativce of any average europan because you are outcasts in Europe due to your looks, race and genetics?

Noe one care about opinions of half animals that think they are some kind of descendant of Schopenhauer.

The Portuguese are too short and dark to create problems in eastern europe, you are lucky that they dont beat you for confusing you with middle eastern sex tourists.

Other Albanians have told you that because you are the gypsies of europe, you try to upgrade your country by downgrading other people.

To the average french and german you will always be the small dark construction worker at least for another 50 years., Oh i forgot that many people there think that protugese are some king of mulattoes....

You just have to do the math and measure the proportions. Albanians are notoriously prone to criminality and they are one of the most unwanted and infamous diasporas you can find in Europe.

I never replied back because I posted an article from the last month based on data taken from the British ministry of justice, not some outdated Google images with no source.
    What Albanians are and wanted it is not prone of judgement to a swarthy unimportant Portuguese being active in some forum on the net.

Most french and swiss also dint want portugese trash in their countries because they think you are lazy dark midgets and you will also damage their European genetics by mixing with you.

Thise images are statistics from 2014 and 2015 and what you posted are dome Daily Mail ''statistics ''.

There are around 450 albanians in jail in England out of 95,600 prisoners there.

They are around 0.4% of the inmates.

Despite that London is indeed a center of albanian gangsters because of the high consumption of cocaine there by the english men and women.

I already gave too much explanation to a trash such as you.

After 5 months of me being inactive I thought you would have not been here, I though you woulod be searching for your Tunisian roots and doing something with your life.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

No reason.
    Last edited by TheMaestro; 04-28-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Kouros

0 Not allowed!

Honey, it's not his 'opinion', they are facts

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kouros View Post
    Honey, it's not his 'opinion', they are facts
    what is fact neo greek?

Kouros

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjana View Post
    what is fact neo greek?
    What Viriato wrote, princess

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by begg View Post
    No he is PT and he married a Slovakian girl and he plays football everywhere he can he pretends to be badass and thinks he is best in everything just a PT low scum, he was talking shit about me I said him if he wants to tell me something first talk into face you cunt, he came to me (I wanted to fight him so I pushed him fast so he reacts and touches me ) he only came very close to me watched upward and probably shit his pants and went away, ofcourse he was still talking shit but he didnt have balls to touch me because he would be send back to PT 1st class DHL package.
    Watch out, we have a badass over here.

I knew there had to be a reason like being married to someone or an highly paid job for a Portuguese to even consider moving to Slovakia, lol. If that story was true to begin with, which I have my doubts.

Nonetheless, assuming it to be true then he is scoring Slovakian women while you are here ranting on how dangerous you supposedly are.

Not that you should care about it anyway because you ain't even a proper Slovakian, just someone trying to act as gopnik with drop lines such "I am a very dangerous eastern European brat". I am sure your Albanian ancestors would be proud of having you embracing your slavdom.

On the other hand, if you feel like a right winged Slovakian as stated on your profile then I would love to see you joining a Slovakian nationalist inner circle and tell them you're half Albanian. I am sure you would be "warmly" welcomed to join the cause.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information