Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Albania ranked second among nations with citizens getting EU citizenship

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,861
    Given: 8,987

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjana View Post
    Listen here neo greek subhuman, the last thing i care is what a neo greek thinks or states.

Also you gypsies should stop claiming Himara, as my mother is from there and we have nothing to do with you gypsies, who are totally alien to us racially.

I have never attacked neo greeks in here, barely any posts of me is towards you because you are irrelevant to my attention.

The paleokosta brothers used to traffic 5 tons of heroine every shipment until a few times ago and became an issue in the greek parliament and 11 greeks were arrested in France some months ago for 1.5 tonnes of cocaine.

Wikipedia has pages for anything, if there is a half page for some criminal activities in albania is not a big deal and huan traffikcing from albania has never been a big deal,. mostly some gypsies selling themselves out and in or selling their children.

It has been much more of an issue in bulgaria and romania or serbia than albania.

Since you want to play with pages, you should care more about your issues gypsy and do not even attack me because i dont even had any conversation with you . do you understand turkish gypsy neo greek ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/po...onomic-crisis/

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/29/e...ece/index.html
    Ah, the suposedly minor Gypsy population in Albania is to be blamed for everything. How interesting.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39047787
    https://euobserver.com/investigations/131964

Human trafficking, drug dealing, organ smuggling, you name it. In every type of organised crime there is a disproportionate amount of Albanians. It's no wonder your diaspora is so detested throughout Europe, despite all your colossal propaganda efforts.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 10:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Albanian American
    Ancestry
    Albanian from Okshtuni Vogel, Diber, Albania
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L1029* (terminal founder clade not yet defined)
    mtDNA
    H11a2*-146+
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Paleo-Atlantid
    Politics
    Fuck It
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Non Denominational Muslim
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 1,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    you and kouros have similar albanian IQ.
    Trump supposedly has a high IQ and we know how retarded he is. IQ is not always indicative of educational ability. Additionally, I know plenty of Albanians with high IQs. In fact I know a few child prodigies who bypassed university, or young Albanian doctors in the states. As long as the tools are provided Albanians always excel. So keep on hating.

Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Balkanic/ Illyrian/Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 495
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Ah, the suposedly minor Gypsy population in Albania is to be blamed for everything. How interesting.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39047787
    https://euobserver.com/investigations/131964

Human trafficking, drug dealing, organ smuggling, you name it. In every type of organised crime there is a disproportionate amount of Albanians. It's no wonder your diaspora is so detested throughout Europe, despite all your colossal propaganda efforts.

It is a well known thing that even today, there are gypsies who sell their children or make them beg in the streets , ans that was what he was talking about, of course they are not albanians and Albanians have mad clear they have nothing to do with us.

As for those reports, they are fake and I have proofs in my favor.

Do you even know who Lindita Cela is? ( the author of the 2nd article) ? She is a journalist of Soros and has even met him personally. She is a well know feminist and protector of '' female rights''. She is known as a low brow journalist and a joke to the investigative journalist circles.

Her article written in 2016 is fake and denounced by many people. She is talking about some events happening 16 years in year 2000.

She is talking about a few events happening 16 years ago in October 2000 as they are today a spread out phenomena. Her so called '' article '' is a pure disinformation in every sense. Those 2 males involved in those trafficking issues did something that was never a spread out things among albanians and above all, things that have nothing to do with now days or even the years 1016 when the article was written.

The same things is with the '' report'' of BBC done 1 year and a half above.

The video and the black woman are from a video done 15 years ago actually and not in February 2017. Albania is a easy target for the english media, as there is no state, no prime minister, no ministry to defend albanians. This is nothing new to Albanians, as one english portal in 2015 said that '' in albanian villages ISIS flags were risen and that islamic terrorists have take over Lazarat''. For this higly mis informative article it was the Albanian government who responded and asked for the article to be removed. I don't know if it has.

I just gave you some facts how the english media works. That article wirtten in early 2017 has nothing to do with the reality. 95% of the Albanian that enter UK are males and the few remaining females in order to stay and not be deported some times state they are '' trafficked'' in order to get asylum. Not a brave act, but nothing to do with trafficking or albanian gangsters. All Albanian know this and even the Albanian government has stated to the enlgish police to not believe anymore these declarations .

Albanians are probably the most honorable people in Europe concerned to the honor of their females. I was raised my self in a military family with 5 males, 2 of them officers.

It is not a coincidence, that even those few prostitutes and strippers in Albania are foreign girls, half of them being serbian btw.

Also albanians are not at all responsible for trafficking slavic girls ( pretty sure you were going to mention that). Slavic girls have always been degenerate ( read Tolstoy masterpiece for that) and majority of them have gone with their desire in '' brides'' websites very spread out in russia and ukraine and also working in brothels in germany, netherland, spain and uk where they make the havy majority of '' work girls'' there. Jewish organizations are also very responsible for creating these nets.

However you as a serb should not take about these issues, such as human trafficking, crimes, drugs, or for God's sake even the fairy tales of organ trafficking.

This is typical behavior of Asiatic animal tribes from Asia such as you serbs are. You are responsible for creating a war that caused the death of 200,000 people and you create rape camps in Bosnia where 50,000 women were raped and you come with fairy tales of '' organ trafficking'' that albanians tooked from the ''innocent butchered servs''.

You should know first of all that serbia is a country that has around 40,000- 60,000 Serbian prostitutes according to your own government which is even now days proposing to legalise sex and make serbia the center of sex tourism

http://www.novinite.com/articles/106...+Tourism+Model

On the other hand since we are talking about this, do you even know how many serbian prostitutes are in Albanian lands?

Do you know that in Kosovo alone there are 10,000 serbian prostitutes? Do you know how many of them are deported every week and every months?

One of endless articles :

https://gazetablic.com/prostitutat-s...dhe-ne-kosove/

Do you know how endless serbian strippers are in Albania and Tetovo in FYROM?

http://www.arkivalajmeve.com/Policia...EO.1047415252/

http://www.botasot.info/kronike-e-ze...-prostitucion/

There is a program in Albania called '' Zone e Lire'' , ( free zone ) once in 2 weeks serbian strippers come and perform there... if i remeber correctly they work in 4 Elements and Bonita clubs.

How is it possible you fight albanians politically and send to their lands so many girls? Are Albanians transporting these serbian women also?

In Roosh Forum, a forum dedicated to sex travelers arounf the world, Serbia is pretty famous as a sex tourism place.

Do you even want to continue talk about women and things like that again? I can continue endlessly with pro and counter arguments .

Also a final things, since you talked about drugs.... Your national hero Arkan, was responsible for the robbery of 20 banks in europe and was linked with many drug trafficking groups in serbia.

Here, one of the main investigative insitutions in italy states how serbian clans control a great deal of heroine trafficking in europe

http://www.gazetatema.net/2018/01/06...es-ne-ballkan/

''Ochi della guerra'' is called the institution.

After you have taken all the serbian prostitutes from albanian lands, after your country does not become a sex tourms center, after you do not celebrate crimes against humanity anymore and you are not one of the main routes of heroine trafficking in Europe, you can come and talk like the way you did.

With all these roblems you have as people, it is very problematic for you to portray yourself as '' christian defenders of europe against Ottoman Muslim Albanians''.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information