I've been watching nothing but documentaries lately and I've come across some good ones. If anyone ever feels the need to nerd out, here are some options that I've watched online. I'll try and add more as I watch them.

Gorilla Murders (I really like this one)
National Geographic Explorer investigates the execution-style murder of six mountain gorillas in Virunga National Park. Their search reveals corruption and how Virunga has become one of the most dangerous places on earth.
[YOUTUBE]VO0vcbJQ6gw[/YOUTUBE]

The Lonliest Animals
The loneliest animals are the most endangered species on the planet. Collected and protected by dedicated scientists, these animals represent the end of the line for their species. In many cases, intensive captive breeding programs have been launched with the aim of sustaining these animals and the hope of returning them to the wild. Viewers will be taken into high-security, high-tech labs where scientists attempt to breed new generations, and into the field to discover what forces have led to the demise of entire species. Featured animals include Yangtze turtles under 24-hour surveillance; a baby Sumatran rhino; a special collection of lemurs; the Spix’s macaw, a bird declared extinct in the wild in 2000; and “Lonesome George,” a giant tortoise from the Galapagos, who is the last of his kind.

The Beauty of Ugly
In the natural world, beauty can be many things — including what we might find completely repulsive. Not only can the bizarre be attractive, it can also provide just the edge a creature needs to succeed in a difficult environment. From frogfish and hagfish to naked mole rats and elephant seals, we learn how and why ugly can be beautiful, even when it isn’t pretty.

The Marvels Of Madagascar
[YOUTUBE]2gp0qObWAqE[/YOUTUBE]

White Lies - South Africa (haven't watched it yet, but it's what I'm watching next)
It's over thirty years since 'Jaws' popularised the image of the Great White as a vengeful man-eating monster. But the reality couldn't be further from the myth.

The bloodied head of a Great White is yanked open to reveal a row of razor sharp teeth. When Henry Murray was attacked and eaten by a shark off the coast of South Africa, the monster myth resurfaced. There have been calls for selective culling and even a bounty on the head of this ancient predator. "The perception is the Jaws monster," states shark expert Linet Companier. But considering their ubiquitous presence in the ocean, attacks on people are rare. In 2004, there were seven fatalities from shark attacks. In the same year, 15 million sharks were killed. The biggest threat comes from lies spread by fear, ignorance or greed. Now a controversial fish farm in South Africa is endangering this great animal further.
[YOUTUBE]G5S6xS4XNIY[/YOUTUBE]