Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dibran View Post
    Maybe Serbian schools don't teach English. So, I will give the benefit of the doubt. If you wan't anyone to take you seriously, try not seeming grammatically inept or completely dyslexic.
    Is that all you had to say on this subject?

Serbian schools do teach English, and there are probably lot of Serbs who speak English better then I even on this forum.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-09-2019 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Haemonic
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dinaric and Pindus mountains
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Goteborg
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Politics
    Classic Liberal
    Hero
    Sokrates
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 850
    Given: 597

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dibran View Post
    I can testify that that is pure bullshit. I think the plant created by God in its natural form is far more beneficial than chemically altered man made bastardizations. It is like anything else. Depends on use and application. Vaporizing and or using it in oil form or ingesting it(when prepared properly) is far more beneficial than smoking it. Even then, no one has died from it in the history of existence. It's also bs that you don't think clearly. Thats more from inhaling too much smoke via combustion. Doesn't matter what substance you're consuming. If its administered as I stated its nothing but pure benefits. My own sister struggles with Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. She was on 20 different medications which she stopped 90 percent of them ever since she started getting medical prescribed oils.

People have actually had side effects from the chemically manufactured pharmaceutical version of the substance.

I have also used Cannabis(not weed, a propagandized term named after a mexican narcotic used to spread propaganda in the USA) for years. I don't have paranoia at all. I also have GAD and it takes care of it just fine. But according to your state learned reasoning I should be on anti-depressants and risk committing suicide while on or off the substance as one of its many side effects. Happy Hungry and Sleepy are "side effects" I can do with. Some of the top athletes and scientists(Carl Sagan) used it regularly. It enhances whatever qualities you already possess. So bs like laziness and this or that are all qualities of the person that are just enhanced by the substance.

Tell Olympic Swimmer Phelps that its bad for him. He'll laugh in your face.

Meanwhile pharmaceutical companies are prescribing "child" form of Amphetamines to kids, which is pretty much crystal meth. These people care nothing about people other than profit. They won't legalize anything that jeopardize their business.
    God made snake venom, you should drink it, and not isolate the substance in order to make an antidote. This is your argument.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information