Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you think of aryan paganism?

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 400
    Given: 309

1 Not allowed!

it's a nice meme. Nothing more.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-01-2018 @ 09:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 13

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Farmagud View Post
    Yeah, that is true. Muslims in India are probably one of the few things holding back the country.
    I've spoken with a few Hindus who are pretty red-pilled and think of the Sikhs as the defenders against the Muslims.
    Indeed, the purest and most authentic form of Aryan paganism today is Hinduism in all its various sects, and especially Brahmanism.

I recently came across this not very well known Indian professor of Indo-European religions and philosophy. Very interesting but some of his theories are a little out there.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

1 Not allowed!

Retardation of the highest form

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I dont believe in it but respect it if its positive
    Its always negative and highly anti christian.

Totally counter productive too, our societies are in danger because we lost our morals and honor.

Paganism provides more hedoism and chaos.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Italian‏‏‎
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,203
    Given: 9

2 Not allowed!

Christianity is a religion that spread with forced conversions and violence, as a consequence it should be abandoned. With all respect for pagan native religions, but a return to paganism in today's modern world would be utterly pointless and meaningless.

Last Online
    03-20-2022 @ 03:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Country
    Greenland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 286

0 Not allowed!

its ok i guess

Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 03:15 AM
    Small city between Atlanta and Birmingham
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic + Iberian
    Ethnicity
    South German (Suebi/Alemanni), Spaniard/Castellano (Celtiberian), Flemish (Belgae)
    Ancestry
    Schwaben, Castilla, Vlaanderen
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + West Med
    Politics
    National-Anarchist
    Hero
    Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, Ernst Jünger, José Antonio de Rivera, several others....
    Religion
    Continental Germanic Heathenry
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 347

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Its always negative and highly anti christian.
    On the contrary, I know of many well-known Pagans who may be personally opposed to Christianity but are more than willing to work alongside folk-minded Christians. I certainly respect a lot of the same traditionalist and social ethos teachings of some Catholic thinkers, despite having left Catholicism. Despite what many Christians like you may say to denigrate our (and your) pagan ancestors, the truth is that so much of what we know as Catholicism is nothing but what was appropriated and taken from our Indo-European ancestors, down to the identities of some saints, the various holidays and feast days, and some of the great churches and cathedrals being built on ancient sacred sites of our ancestors.

Its a shame that even though sincere Volkisch Pagans (I'm not talking about the New Agers larping as "pagans") are more than willing to work with like-minded Christians for the broader interests of our peoples, it seems the majority of Christians still have this missionary, proselytizing attitude and the will to "convert" us just like your spiritual ancestors first forcibly converted our Indo-European ancestors.

Totally counter productive too, our societies are in danger because we lost our morals and honor. Paganism provides more hedoism and chaos.
    The claim that paganism allegedly means no "morals and honor" couldn't be further from the truth. That may be true for parts of Greek and Roman paganism, especially towards the downfall of their societies, but its certainly not true about the Germanic and Celtic pagans. Quite the contrary, they were well-known for their elaborate Honor code, their monogamy, being against homosexuality, believing in hospitality towards the guest, etc..

If it was the Christians and not the Pagans who allegedly have this "morals and honor", why then did missionary mobs often rape pagan women or priestesses, murder people en masse, establish many brothels on some of our sacred sites, etc..? But alas, history is written by the victors and the Church wrote the history, denigrating our pre-Christian ancestors even while appropriating so much from them. As for chaos, the record of Christianity in our societies of the witch-hunts, the fratricidal conflicts between different branches of Christianity, all of this record is what really demonstrates chaos.

Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 03:15 AM
    Small city between Atlanta and Birmingham
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic + Iberian
    Ethnicity
    South German (Suebi/Alemanni), Spaniard/Castellano (Celtiberian), Flemish (Belgae)
    Ancestry
    Schwaben, Castilla, Vlaanderen
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + West Med
    Politics
    National-Anarchist
    Hero
    Julius Evola, Otto Strasser, Ernst Jünger, José Antonio de Rivera, several others....
    Religion
    Continental Germanic Heathenry
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 347

1 Not allowed!

Retardation of the highest form

Modern forms of Paganism existed in Europe long before they arose in America. Do you think the American Wotanists/Odinists and Asatruar just arose out of a vacuum? No, there were already efforts by many European thinkers about our ancient lore and mythology. Only looking at the Germanic lands, there are numerous examples going back to the late 1800s at least. There was a growing interest in runes and ancient Germanic mythology, which became prominent even among some of our folk who remained Christian, such as Richard Wagner. There then arose many actual Pagan groups in Germany and Austria around the turn of the century. It wasn't until a Danish Pagan thinker came to Canada some time in the mid-20th century that it was brought to North America.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean-Jobst View Post
    On the contrary, I know of many well-known Pagans who may be personally opposed to Christianity but are more than willing to work alongside folk-minded Christians. I certainly respect a lot of the same traditionalist and social ethos teachings of some Catholic thinkers, despite having left Catholicism. Despite what many Christians like you may say to denigrate our (and your) pagan ancestors, the truth is that so much of what we know as Catholicism is nothing but what was appropriated and taken from our Indo-European ancestors, down to the identities of some saints, the various holidays and feast days, and some of the great churches and cathedrals being built on ancient sacred sites of our ancestors.

Its a shame that even though sincere Volkisch Pagans (I'm not talking about the New Agers larping as "pagans") are more than willing to work with like-minded Christians for the broader interests of our peoples, it seems the majority of Christians still have this missionary, proselytizing attitude and the will to "convert" us just like your spiritual ancestors first forcibly converted our Indo-European ancestors.
    Why should we work along side with people that kill the religious identity that our nations and past 1000+ years of history are linked with? If you like Germanic tribes for some reason you can for instance like the Vandals who are like the most CONVERTED without force to Christianity. Christianity bought Europe to its greatness and defence against Islam and other threads. Ever since we lost our christian identity and on top some people starts to identify with lost paganism, our whole society and continent is fucked.
    Would you say a German that is a proud catholic like your hero Stauffenberg would fight along Pagans? He despite neo pagan freaks like Himmler who was mentally insane.

The claim that paganism allegedly means no "morals and honor" couldn't be further from the truth. That may be true for parts of Greek and Roman paganism, especially towards the downfall of their societies, but its certainly not true about the Germanic and Celtic pagans. Quite the contrary, they were well-known for their elaborate Honor code, their monogamy, being against homosexuality, believing in hospitality towards the guest, etc..

If it was the Christians and not the Pagans who allegedly have this "morals and honor", why then did missionary mobs often rape pagan women or priestesses, murder people en masse, establish many brothels on some of our sacred sites, etc..? But alas, history is written by the victors and the Church wrote the history, denigrating our pre-Christian ancestors even while appropriating so much from them. As for chaos, the record of Christianity in our societies of the witch-hunts, the fratricidal conflicts between different branches of Christianity, all of this record is what really demonstrates chaos.
    There are other sources that speak about Homosexuality was okay with Norse-pagans. For sure sacrifizing human beings was okay. Women in fighting units and other masculine roles were okay. And that you believe in the myth of the "dark" ages was clear anyway, the christian not so dark ages were a incredible great civilization and the spirit of the disgusting french revolution is deniying or liying about its greatness till today, you are part of the french revolution spirit without knowing.

I respect Germanics such as Vandals and Hermann that couldnt be christian because he was around a time BC. But when you all speak about ancesotrs, who is closer to me? My ancestors the that lived the past houndred and thousand years? My ancestors that lived 2000+ years ago? Or my ancestors who lived 50000+ years ago and who knows what their religion was? Do you honor your christian ancestors? Or are they all "muh fucking shills christians praying to a juuuew on a cross".

Edit: There were inter-european wars before christianity, with christianity and after Christianity. Are you even familiar with the fact that the Germanic tribes more likely butchered eachother in wars then the Romans? Only Arminius could united them for a while but after his death the infighting happend all over again, just a historical fact. The thing that united Germanic tribes and lead to a German identity was Christianity, futhermore by the Northern Crusades who conqouered Prussia for us, do you know how important Prussia is and was for the German unification, identity and history?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Modern forms of Paganism existed in Europe long before they arose in America. Do you think the American Wotanists/Odinists and Asatruar just arose out of a vacuum? No, there were already efforts by many European thinkers about our ancient lore and mythology. Only looking at the Germanic lands, there are numerous examples going back to the late 1800s at least. There was a growing interest in runes and ancient Germanic mythology, which became prominent even among some of our folk who remained Christian, such as Richard Wagner. There then arose many actual Pagan groups in Germany and Austria around the turn of the century. It wasn't until a Danish Pagan thinker came to Canada some time in the mid-20th century that it was brought to North America.
    What thinkers completly insane people like Himmler?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information