Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

3 Not allowed!

Default I rage quit Instagram

I got tired of seeing stupid sluts get hundreds of likes on their dumb bikini pictures, when I would only get 40-70 likes on my very good and interesting posts, so I deleted Instagram in a fit of rage.

Do any of you use this app? It's not very good, and a huge waste of time.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

2 Not allowed!

I do not use such applications, I think they are sick and deviant, they must be deleted in order to safeguard a certain level of normality in our society.

Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 03:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,542
    Given: 600

0 Not allowed!

Why would you give a fuck about likes?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

3 Not allowed!

It's true... sluts getting hundreds of likes, and when men write or post something descent... are completely ignored.

I am not a member of any social network except YouTube, but it's true that only evil and deviant things brings you likes on social media.

It's sad to see all those girls behaving like sluts.... for some attention.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 06:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Finnmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,937
    Given: 2,460

1 Not allowed!

Instagram is just for that purpose, for posting dumb pictures that look pretty. I rarely go on there. I NEVER post pictures, not a single pic on my account, but I subscribe to cute doggy pics

I also hate/quit Facebook... same stupidness

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,635
    Given: 16,016

2 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Slutty, degenerate, whores don't deserve to have children.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,929
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

Global trends in research related to social media in psychology: mapping and bibliometric analysis [...]

Social media, defined as interactive Web applications [1], have been on the rise globally, particularly among adults [2, 3]. Overall, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Instagram were the most used social network worldwide [4, 5]. Hundreds of publications have discussed the benefits and harm stemming from social media in different age groups of both genders [6]. Of particular interest is the impact of social media on the psychology and self-image of users. A recently published report indicated that social media can be used to forecast and prevent suicide attempts at the national level [7]. Another recent report indicated that social media, particularly Facebook, are positively correlated with divorce [8]. Survey studies, such as that conducted by Clayton et al. [9], had shown that high levels of Facebook use, when mediated by Facebook-related conflict with romantic partners, significantly predict negative relationship outcomes [9–11]. Previous studies clearly indicated that social media makes it easy for users to reconnect with any past lover, which could lead to emotional cheating and this could then lead to a breakup or divorce [9–11]. The diverse psychological and behavioral effects of social media on users necessitate further and deeper analysis. Such an analysis will be of value not only to academic researchers, but also to sociology experts, psychologists, psychiatrists, and even to those in the field of telecommunications to adapt and tailor these social media to the psychological health and needs of the users. Bibliometric and scientometric studies on Facebook and other social media have been carried out to assess the research trends in these social media in general [12–15]. Similarly, several bibliometric and scientometric studies have been accomplished to assess the research trends in psychology and behavior [16–18]. However, no search of the literature for bibliometric or scientometric analyses of psychology publications pertaining to social media was found. In response, this study was designed to address this gap by mapping the literature regarding the largest and most popular social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Instagram) [4, 5] in the field of psychology. Specifically, this study will assess the growth in publications, citation analysis, international collaboration, author productivity, emerging topics and the mapping of frequent terms in publications pertaining to social media in the field of psychology. [...]

The scientific landscape of main research areas related to social media in psychology is presented in Fig. 3, based on the retrieved publications terms co-occurrence network from the retrieved publications. The most important research areas related to social media in psychology were personality psychology, experimental psychology, psychological risk factors, and developmental psychology. Based on the map, the four main clusters (denoted by the green, blue, red, and yellow colours) were characterised by the most commonly used terms in the research related to social media in the psychology field. Green coloured cluster represented terms related to the developmental psychology topic, such as “child”, “adolescent”, or “adult”; blue coloured cluster represented terms related to personality psychology, such as “extraversion”, “openness”, or “romantic”; red coloured cluster represented terms related to experimental psychology, such as “empirical”, “experiment”, or “mechanism”; and yellow coloured cluster represented terms related to psychological risk factors, such as “risk” or “alcohol”. [...]

l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    \ /

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5775539/
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-24-2022 @ 04:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,055
    Given: 1,747

1 Not allowed!

I never made myself an Instagram account. I waste enough time on the internet as it is.

I deleted my Tumblr back in August and I haven't used twtioter in three years. I also deleted my Facebook eight years ago. Social media has a way of making one jealous and miserable.

Thread Information