White
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 87

0 Not allowed!

Post Kanye West flanked by bodyguards in LA after Crips threat

'F**K KANYE UP': Rapper is flanked by bodyguards after ex-member of Snoop Dogg's entourage called for the notorious Crips gang to attack the star for his very vocal support of President Trump

Daz Dillinger put out an Instagram video calling for Crips members to 'f**k Kanye up' after the rapper expressed his support for President Trump on Twitter

Dillinger also likened Kanye to a slave showing support for his master in the clip

As Kanye went for dinner in LA on Monday, he was flanked by three bodyguards

Kanye has called Trump his 'brother' and said they share 'dragon energy'

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline and Dailymail.com Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 07:02 BST, 1 May 2018 | UPDATED: 13:16 BST, 1 May 2018

Kanye West was flanked by bodyguards as he went for dinner in LA on Monday just hours after a fellow rapper called on gangsters to 'f**k him up'.

The 40-year-old Life of Pablo star looked tense as he walked to his car surrounded by three men, dressed in a dark hoodie and black sweat pants.

It comes after Daz Dillinger, a former member of Snoop Dogg's Tha Dog Pound duo, put out a 'Crip alert' on Instagram on Sunday, calling on members of the notorious gang to attack Kanye for supporting President Trump.

'National alert. All the Crips out there, y'all f*** Kanye up. You see that motherf*****, f*** his ass up on GP,' Daz said, using an acronym for 'general principal'.

'Better not ever see you in concert. Better not ever see you around the LBC (Long Beach). Better not ever see you around California.'

Mentioning the city where West lives, Dillinger said: 'Stay in Calabasas, ya hear me? 'Cuz we got a Crip alert for Kanye. All the Crips out there - you see him, bang on his ass, f**k his ass up. '

Dillinger, whose real name is Delmar Drew Arnaud, also likened Kanye to a slave, referencing Samuel L Jackson's character from Tarantino film Django Unchained.

He added: 'It's like, we all in one boat and they killing all of us and he jump over there and say, ''Master, I'm on your side master. I got all the information. I'm with you master Trump.'

The footage quickly went viral, and while many users said they also disagreed with Kanye's support for Trump, many attacked Dillinger for making death threats.

A short time later the video was removed from Instagram, but is still available on YouTube.

Kanye stepped back on to social media in recent weeks ahead of the release of two new albums, and shocked both fans and critics alike by repeating his support for President Trump.

He has repeatedly supported Trump, tweeting a photo sporting his very own Make America Great Again cap, and being photographed in it while running errands.

West also wrote on Twitter: 'You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him.'

'We are both dragon energy. He is my brother,' West added.

'I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought,' said the rapper, who is married to reality television star Kim Kardashian.

Less than an hour later, West tweeted that his wife Kim Kardashian had called him about the Trump tweet.

'My wife just called me and she wanted me to make this clear to everyone. I don't agree with everything Trump does,' he wrote.
    'I don't agree 100% with anyone but myself.'

The 'dragon energy' tweet was picked up by Trump himself who retweeted it, saying: 'Thank you Kanye, very cool!'

In a second tweet, Trump wrote 'MAGA' – shorthand for 'Make America Great Again' as the president shared the rapper's photo of his signed red Trump hat.

Kanye also addressed the controversy in a surprise song released last week entitled Ye vs The People.

The song is a collaboration with T.I., in which he represents the voice of Kanye's dissenting fans and friends.

Kanye starts the song saying: 'I know Obama was Heaven-sent/ But ever since Trump won it proved that I could be President,' and continues going back and forth with T.I.

He also mentions his signed MAGA hat, saying: 'Bruh, I never ever stopped fightin' for the people/Actually wearin' the hat'll show people that we're equal.'

The song was released on Power 106 with lyrics: 'See that's the problem with this damn nation/ All Blacks gotta be Democrats, man, we ain't made it off the plantation.'

This line echoes fellow Chicago-native Chance the Rapper's tweet supporting Kanye that said 'Black people don't have to be Democrats.'

Chance later issued an apology for his 'poorly timed comments' after Trump tweeted a 'thank you' to him.

In the song, T.I. says: 'What you willin' to lose for the point to be proved?'

T.I. continues: 'All them times you sounded crazy, we defended you, homie /That's why it's important to know what direction you're goin' now/ 'Cause everything that you built can be destroyed and torn down.'

In response, Kanye tweeted: 'This is amazing. Thank you so much for this connection brother. I can't wait to sit with you and start healing.'
    A final autopsy released in January 2008 by Deputy Medical Examiner Dr. Luis Pena of the LA County Coroner's Office stated the cause of death as 'pre-existing coronary artery disease and multiple post-operative factors following surgery.'

Adams urged the rapper to read the coroner's report and he pointed out failings and negligence on the part of Kanye's cousin Stephan Scoggins who had been left in charge of her care at home.

'So if your journey is true... 'To forgive and stop hating' ...start by dealing with the facts,' Adams wrote to Kanye.

'Perhaps you should put your cousin's picture on your next album. Don't put my picture out there and claim you are about love. Love deals with the truth.'

Adams goes on to encourage the music star to be 'intellectually honest' and to focus on being a father and cherish his family.

He adds that for the past ten years, he has 'tolerated' the erroneous account of Donda's death out of respect for Kanye's mom, but is adamant: 'Do not mistake kindness for weakness.'

He also told Kanye to make up with John Legend who had texted him after his tweets supporting Trump offering a different perspective.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rt-threat.html
    The Lord Is My Shepherd
    1 A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.1 3 He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness2 for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,3 I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely4 goodness and mercy5 shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell6 in the house of the Lord forever.7

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

????? those crips members have to like 40-50+ years old..

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Kanye is a shit.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

Beautiful, i like this

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Kanye is a cuck. Its official

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Kanye is a cuck. Its official
    Stop acting like we didnt know that. He was always obsessed with whiteness and shits. Nicki Minaj was right.

In a recent interview with Marie Claire Nicki had a few choice words for Kanye West and other black men that run off and marry white women the moment they become successful. Here’s Nicki’s comment:

“I’m so tired of black women feeling that when our men get rich, they’re going to leave them for a woman of a different race.

It wasn’t funny when Kanye said [in Gold Digger], ‘When he get on, he’ll leave your a** for a white girl’, and Kanye happens to be with a white girl now. It wasn’t funny when he said it; it was the f***ing truth.”

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:57 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,554
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

'Daz Dillinger' (whoever he is?) must be a moron to make death threats on social media.

So if anything happens to Kanye West (I don't like him either, but he's got the democratic human right to like whoever he wants in life without being bullied on social media for it,) then the FBI, etc, will immediately arrest and accuse Daz and his associates for any crime that happens.

He'll stand accused in court with prosecuters and lawyers showing all his premeditated death threats on social media to a jury and judge.

Maybe he wants to spend the rest of his life in jail - or be placed on Death Row, like plenty of others who are currently sitting on Death Row in the US for being involved in the murder of people.

People who are genuinely serious about murder for hire plots would keep very silent about letting others know - for their own sake. He must be such a moron to publicly broadcast his sinister threats.

And internet bullying and making death threats could also land him in jail... which is where he belongs because he's behaving like a rabid animal and dictating and demanding for rabid thugs to attack another man - just for having his own views in life. Totally anti democratic and non-American and unacceptable - and illegal behaviour.

I think Kanye should hire a lawyer and now press charges against Daz for the viscious death threats as it looks sinister, abusive, and intimidating.. and have the cowardly internet bully with the big gob on him locked-up and jailed. He makes threats behind a computer and cowardly asks others to do his dirty work and attack another man - instead of dealing with his differences of views face-to-face with Kanye, like a real grown-up man would do. So cowardly and gutless.

All associates of the psycho creep should also be thoroughly checked out by the FBI, (as he clearly wants people who have different political views to himself to be attacked and killed,) and his computers and phone should be ceased or closely monitored, etc, so the police can check who he's contacted, what he's google-searched, who he's spoken to in chatrooms, etc... as he sounds potentially dangerous to be let loose in society without close observation placed on the bully sending death threats.

Undercover police need to silently watch and monitor his movements, phonecalls, internet cafe visits, etc.... and put him on close watch and keep him and his criminal associates on a leash.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 05-03-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:57 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,554
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

'The way to deal with a bully is to hit them straight between the eyes.' President Trump.

Do not submit to bullies. Bullies can't be tolerated. And zero tolerance for criminal gangsters who attack or murder people.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 05-03-2018 at 07:07 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    'Daz Dillinger' (whoever he is?) must be a moron to make death threats on social media.
    You can't expect these popcorn gangsters to be very bright. They're members of a criminal organization that profits off of murdering their own, Black, people. There are families split by the Crips/Bloods divide, and their own neighborhoods are split between rival gangs. During segregation, Black people couldn't walk into a White neighborhood without being bullied by the police. Now, they aren't even safe in their own neighborhoods among other Black people. Talk about irony.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    You can't expect these popcorn gangsters to be very bright. They're members of a criminal organization that profits off of murdering their own, Black, people. There are families split by the Crips/Bloods divide, and their own neighborhoods are split between rival gangs. During segregation, Black people couldn't walk into a White neighborhood without being bullied by the police. Now, they aren't even safe in their own neighborhoods among other Black people. Talk about irony.
    Kanye deserves to be killed. He is not black anymore to me but a simple coon. He wont produces black kids since hes fucking an armenian whore. Thefore, usuless for our community.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information