Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,594
    Given: 29,041

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odelia View Post
    If that's aimed for me then you must know that I argue and debate 95% of the people here. You make it seem like I was "targeting" Grace. By the way I just had a disagreement. Nobody was fighting.
    That's a bit on an in joke because I've had a few odd confrontations over the last week with people making some very spurious claims about my intent.

Anyway I don't think you're targeting me and don't have any problems with the discussion.
    Last edited by Grace O'Malley; 03-15-2023 at 07:34 AM.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,920
    Given: 1,564

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Most white incel in fact have bulging eyes if you see their picture.

I have bug eyes with large eyelid bags that make me look hungover/like an asshole 24/7, you jelly?

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,646
    Given: 1,566

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Why would Russell be a Celt? He is feature wise completely normal for someone from Britain or Ireland. Face shape is typical, also nose, mouth and chin. If he had different colouring and wasn't swarthy no one would be saying he looks Middle Eastern. He doesn't have Middle Eastern features.
    If, for you, Russel can pass as a normal person from the Isles than I can't argue that. You know your folks better than I do! But being passable in one place of the world doesn't mean they can't pass in the other areas. You say he doesn't have middle eastern features as if you know all middle eastern people and know they look alike when they're just as diverse as europeans and italians even! I think it's his overall look, from skin complexion, hair colour and as well the shape of his round iranic eyes that make him have middle eastern features. Though he looks more Irano-Armenian than semitic. Some ashkenazis have that appearance. And I still think his Ashkenazi input is significant.

And notice his odd eye shape. By iranic, I mean they look like this (very distinctly iranian eyes):

Forget complexion and coloring...Find me another Anglo Celt with these eyes and I will rest my case, Grace (no rhyme intended hehehe).

It's the same thing with someone like Adrian Turner as well who people exoticise because of his darker colouring.

Aidan doesn't look middle eastern. He looks more fittingly iberian. He is not that exotic. Brits and iberians can lookalike anyway.

But is you look at his features he is similar to another Irishman Ronan Keating just different colouring.

Put up some Syrians or another Middle Eastern person to compare and you will see Russell looks like what he obviously is.
    Ronan Keating looks like your Aussie actor Sam Worthington. I honestly don't see the Turner resemblance, besides their elfin eyes. But what do you mean exactly? Many people from different parts of the world can have similar features, with slight differences in accordance to their ethnicity. Search up lebanese people and I'm sure some would have features that are normal in the British isles. George Clooney of Anglo-Saxon and German ancestry has a Turkish lookalike:

English Rowan atkinson has a Pakistani lookalike:

Of course, Colin Farrel resembling Assyrian/armenian tennis player Andre Agassi (does andre now have celtic features?):

And collin even resembles Syrian jew Dan Hedaya:

Humans from different parts of the world resemble each other. You can't be like "oh he has certain features so yeah he only passes in the Isles". What's wrong with passing in two different places simultaneously? People in this forum are against this idea and they make it seem like certain features are a trademark of their ethnicity, when that is a self-centered view of the world. I am still not convinced that Russell can't look English and as well middle eastern at the same time (particularly armenian). If he had an iranian father and an english mother, no one would be having this argument.

This woman is half Levantine and half Scandinavian/German and she looks purely english to me from geordie or something (but of course people will try hard Levantine-fying her):

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-do-people...pean-look-like

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,646
    Given: 1,566

0 Not allowed!

Oh yeah, he looks similar to Iraqi singer Kathem Al Saher (he's average looking but my god he's a hottie compared to brand lmao):

Last Online
    11-03-2023 @ 01:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

clearly anglo-semitic, he is mixed with ashkenazi jewish as already confirmed likely above 20% if not then genetic recombination just happened to lend him semitic features. there's not really a lot to argue here

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

just to clarify he could be less significantly (>20%) jewish but looking at some of these pictures it's hard to believe. and as someone already said he mentioned ashkenazi jewish showing on genetic testing but only has not disclosed what percentage

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

the real problem is people trying to pass him off as typically anglo likely live in mumbai and have never been within 100 feet of a brit in their life. Yes the famous example rowan atkinson does look (though odd) 100% british but not in this case it is not a typical 100% british look

Last Online
    04-30-2024 @ 09:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!