Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

1 Not allowed!

Default Features by which Lithuanians are culturally similar to scandinavians

So, how KGB has discovered - almost in all, except extremly high rape rates. And due to commies only - in USSR be judged for rape meant made pasiive gey career in prison after.

So, in this article was written lithuanians have almost the same highest rates by suicides, alcohol consumption and unemployment as in nord europe. True nordic spirit in action.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

3 Not allowed!

Lithuanians do have really high suicide rates. I would say the highest in Europe together with Russia. Russian economical crisis pretty much affected them. Their sad communist past is still present there as well and they are pretty melancholic people too. Many factors. But they are still less depressive and nihilistic than Russian men. That is for sure and i'm not even trying to be rude or something.

Also. Wanted to say this. Raping has never been a hobby of any leaders of Northern Europe or Lithuania. Soviet Russia was a bit different case. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria Over 300 rapes. Raped children as well. A good friend of Stalin.

I gotta say that Finnish laws regarding rape are a big joke. You can rape as much as you can and you will be forced to play video games all year long. Free warm meals included for one year in prison. This is pathetic. But not as pathetic as completely corrupt Russia (let's include parts of Ukraine as well) not even speaking about Soviet Union.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    Lithuanians do have really high suicide rates. I would say the highest in Europe together with Russia. Russian economical crisis pretty much affected them. Their sad communist past is still present there as well and they are pretty melancholic people too. Many factors. But they are still less depressive and nihilistic than Russian men. That is for sure and i'm not even trying to be rude or something.

Also. Wanted to say this. Raping has never been a hobby of any leaders of Northern Europe or Lithuania. Soviet Russia was a bit different case. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria Over 300 rapes. Raped children as well. A good friend of Stalin.

I gotta say that Finnish laws regarding rape are a big joke. You can rape as much as you can and you will be forced to play video games all year long. Free warm meals included for one year in prison. This is pathetic. But not as pathetic as completely corrupt Russia (let's include parts of Ukraine as well) not even speaking about Soviet Union.
    beria wasn't russia, but you just butthurt he could in 300 rapes, but you can't. he shoud be hero by finnish standrts.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ЛыSSый View Post
    beria wasn't russia, but you just butthurt he could in 300 rapes, but you can't. he shoud be hero by finnish standrts.
    Just imagine how many free warm meals he would get in Finland... Why do you think he would be regarded as a hero? People here don't praise murderers and rapists as their gods. But yeah, pretty sick bastard anyway, Russian or Soviet, either way. Some Communists were really as bad as the worst Nazis. I wanna go and watch this movie in order to understand why so many Russians and Lithuanians kill themselves.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Just imagine how many free warm meals he would get in Finland... Why do you think he would be regarded as a hero? People here don't praise murderers and rapists as their gods. But yeah, pretty sick bastard anyway, Russian or Soviet, either way. Some Communists were really as bad as the worst Nazis. I wanna go and watch this movie in order to understand why so many Russians and Lithuanians kill themselves.
    ay, you just try to shift theme from miserable nordic features. so silly trolling attempt, so I feel sorry to you.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

0 Not allowed!

Lithuanian women are cold as ice, the meaning of living for men is partially lost.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ЛыSSый View Post
    ay, you just try to shift theme from miserable nordic features. so silly trolling attempt, so I feel sorry to you.

I was going for direct reasons behind those high suicide rates. Nothing trollish about this. You have to understand that Scandinavia is still too far away from any Russian type of misery. Even if we talk about suicide rates, Lithuanians and Russians are on top. And you don't have to be Nostradamus in order to realize it has something to do with Soviet history. Good moral values, a respect towards human rights and a stable economy are keys to success. And we know how stable that Russian rubble is. Just as stable as Zhirinovskys mind.

Obvious things are obvious. Scandinavia does consume strong liquor in it's own unique way but that's all. Comparing Lithuania to Scandinavia is a bit stupid. They are doing pretty well, despite that vodka belt thing. You should have compared Lithuania to a Northern European Finland particularly. That would make more sense since Finns tend to be more lonely, sad and hopeless in general. This is a stereotype of course but in reality other Scandinavians, actually Northern Europeans tend to be a lil bit more outgoing and social i would say. But Russians and Lithuanians are pretty outgoing but they still have too high suicide rates. Now how do you explain this?

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,901
    Given: 4,814

1 Not allowed!

Its sad seeing Europeans taking their life so easily. Is there an indepth study on why this is occurring?
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Its sad seeing Europeans taking their life so easily. Is there an indepth study on why this is occurring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Targitaus View Post
    Lithuanian women are cold as ice, the meaning of living for men is partially lost.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I was going for direct reasons behind those high suicide rates. Nothing trollish about this. You have to understand that Scandinavia is still too far away from any Russian type of misery. Even if we talk about suicide rates, Lithuanians and Russians are on top. And you don't have to be Nostradamus in order to realize it has something to do with Soviet history. Good moral values, a respect towards human rights and a stable economy are keys to success. And we know how stable that Russian rubble is. Just as stable as Zhirinovskys mind.

Obvious things are obvious. Scandinavia does consume strong liquor in it's own unique way but that's all. Comparing Lithuania to Scandinavia is a bit stupid. They are doing pretty well, despite that vodka belt thing. You should have compared Lithuania to a Northern European Finland particularly. That would make more sense since Finns tend to be more lonely, sad and hopeless in general. This is a stereotype of course but in reality other Scandinavians, actually Northern Europeans tend to be a lil bit more outgoing and social i would say. But Russians and Lithuanians are pretty outgoing but they still have too high suicide rates. Now how do you explain this?
    your main mistake you're trying to compare russia and european lithuania in first sentence and say it's impossible to to it due to huge difference in next one. are you really so much stupied?

But Russians and Lithuanians are pretty outgoing but they still have too high suicide rates. Now how do you explain this?
    this is commies fault, they forced them

Why do you think he would be regarded as a hero? People here don't praise murderers and rapists as their gods.
    but statistic sais they like to rape. Why they wouldn't worhip him as most sucsessful in such kind of activity? due to envy and hyposricy only. isn't it?

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information