Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Should finns repent and apologize to ukrainians for death camps?

Last Online
    04-02-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,342
    Given: 1,349

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Krivich View Post
    The fact is that we love criticism and understand it, but not from monkeys.
    Who is the fat guy on your profile picture?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

0 Not allowed!

You are a stupid deer to understand what is "the development of semiconductor heterostructures and the creation of fast opto-microelectronic components." You think that mobile communication is only a plastic box with buttons.

Ukrainians are not brothers, they are our people (the nation), politically separated.
    Do not prevent a comrade from feeling like a pearl in a dunghill.
    We all realized that he is the only free and modern person here living in a wonderful country of elves, in which certain mythical "rights of the individual" are respected.
    But what kind of freedom is this? How did you use it?
    Your views reveal to us that you are a Jewish liberal half-blood, a "man of the world," but in reality a mutt without roots and history, the "universal man", which your authorities trying to make from your country entire population.
    Have you registered here to teach Russians how to live correctly?
    Those whom you call the "Orcs" exist, but they have little to do with the Russians - they are descendants of soldiers of the Bolshevik Red Army, whose goal was to destroy the real Russia, and it almost succeeded. In other words, the human bottom, bandits and parasites. The difference with real Russians is visible to the unaided eye. But this war is not over yet.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    And what of the Jews in your beloved USSR?
    What kind of Jews are we talking about?
    Jews are not a single group, neither racially nor religiously, politically, or strategically.
    Some Jews generate capital, some can restore the destroyed country in the shortest time, some can completely bankrupt the territory and disappear.
    Formulate your question correctly.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

Let's see what we can do with your dunghill Targitaus.

Quote Originally Posted by Targitaus View Post
    Don't worry about this. This is the last thing you have to worry about. Disagree about being your comrade. I don't share your views really. Quite funny you are still getting it.
    We all realized that he is the only free and modern person here living in a wonderful country of elves, in which certain mythical "rights of the individual" are respected.
    Disagree. We have many other members living in stable and developed countries full of wonderful elves. We have Canadian members, Swiss and Germans and New Zealanders just to name a few.
    This is the greatest question you have ever asked me. But this is the freedom to express your views in front of your very own government without being punished. Free press, votes which are really counted. Social security which helps poor people. A government which shares things with it's citizen. Many things are needed in order to get there. How did i use it? I have mocked my own country's stupid actions without feeling any type of fear.
    Your views reveal to us that you are a Jewish liberal half-blood, a "man of the world," but in reality a mutt without roots and history, the "universal man", which your authorities trying to make from your country entire population.
    Very dumb things i see here. There are plenty of conservative Jews. And i'm quite conservative in the eyes of modern Finnish youth. Disagree on my authorities trying to make some robots of us. Not sure about your authorities tho. Disagree on being a mutt without history. I have even more history since my parents come from very different backgrounds. I'm very proud of my parents.
    No i haven't.
    Those whom you call the "Orcs" exist, but they have little to do with the Russians - they are descendants of soldiers of the Bolshevik Red Army, whose goal was to destroy the real Russia, and it almost succeeded. In other words, the human bottom, bandits and parasites. The difference with real Russians is visible to the unaided eye. But this war is not over yet.
    Agree. They were bandits and thieves despite not being the only one to cause the revolution (Germans and your last Tsar are to blame too, not only Trotsky and Lenin). But don't forget that the revolution turned many Russians into the same thing Bolsheviks were. Not all Russians are Orcs, but there are very many Orcs there too. Very primitive and violent culture feeds that type of behaviour. Many Russians can't see that they still should reflect on their tough past as a nation. Stalin as a topic divides people and many other things do the same thing too. I think many too violent things are still justified.. But it's nice to see you understand me (hopefully so) a bit better than Krivich, since you are still holding your horses quite well. I appreciate this. I have found a mutual language with some other Russians like Lyssyj too, after fighting him very fiercely.

I know it is hard to understand some humanistic vibes (i'm not talking about some liberal agenda but rather a very Scandinavian feel for a human life) since they were not present in Soviet Union nor they exist in pretty chaotic modern Russia. This is not your fault, this is a cultural thing. However a respect towards human life is a better thing than a disrespect towards it, so many times specific cultures are better than others. The way Scandinavia went very prosperous is a very long story but includes very simple things. Russia had a potential (in theory) to build their government around social democracy (an open market together with social wealthcare), but again this needs a right mindset and democracy. What i'm trying to say is that Russians could really take some good things from Scandinavian model (let it be more conservative and actually Finns are quite conservative too believe it or not) only if their government wasn't that greedy. Again many Russian problems are multidimensional but some are very simple and visible.

This thing went ugly, but i still have my opinion of some of you being complete bitches. Just look at this page. I pointed on a heckload of things after saying that Russian moral is not quite there yet. That dude started calling names right away. I don't think you are as bitch, but you seem to defend him. If you guys disagree on Lenin being a hero in many Russian heart i can't even consider you very rational human beings. Here is the page where i hit your friend's G spot. https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...h-camps/page29
    Last edited by Methuselah; 07-20-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

What kind of Jews are we talking about?
    Jews are not a single group, neither racially nor religiously, politically, or strategically.
    Some Jews generate capital, some can restore the destroyed country in the shortest time, some can completely bankrupt the territory and disappear.
    Formulate your question correctly.
    The Jewish kind. They're actually an ethnic group.
    Why did you bother accusing him of being a Jew and then say this? It makes no sense.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-11-2018 @ 11:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 756
    Given: 621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rein View Post
    Who is the fat guy on your profile picture?
    This is a stereotype of the EU residents towards Russia.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This "pearl" spoils the white people in Europe. Imposes them homosexuality and all kinds of perversions. In the next topic shlömö confessed that he was a homosexual and shouted that he was offended by the Russians.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    The Jewish kind. They're actually an ethnic group.
    Why did you bother accusing him of being a Jew and then say this? It makes no sense.
    Are you looking for meaning in life?

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

This "pearl" spoils the white people in Europe. Imposes them homosexuality and all kinds of perversions. In the next topic shlömö confessed that he was a homosexual and shouted that he was offended by the Russians.
    Why would i care if you tried to offend me? People like you are just some sewer bums (people who laugh at human rights) in the eyes of any Europeans. But i gotta say that you are staying in the right thread right now and not bitching and name dropping in other threads. Well done Krivich!

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    Why would i care if you tried to offend me? People like you are just some sewer bums (people who laugh at human rights) in the eyes of any Europeans. But i gotta say that you are staying in the right thread right now and not bitching and name dropping in other threads. Well done Krivich!
    Here's the moron

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread Information