Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Should finns repent and apologize to ukrainians for death camps?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    Disagree about being your comrade. I don't share your views really. Quite funny you are still getting it.
    No, we have similar views on what is happening. So you're a comrade.
    The conflict was caused by the absence of positive arguments from the Russian side. They do not exist objectively. Without them, an adequate dispute is not possible. Most Russians understand on whose side the truth, but many are ashamed to admit it.
    You just add salt on the open wound, hence the anger.

It must be understood that Russia was captured by parasites and criminals in 1917. Most Russian people were killed, and their property was confiscated by the new authorities. The gene pool was fundamentally spoiled, most of the Russians now are descendants of the "children of the revolution", the criminal world. All power in our country now belongs to the "orcs", and normal people are often on the sidelines of life. The USSR was an invader country in reality, and not "the most equitable state of the workers and peasants in the world", and tried to capture the whole world. He succeeded in many ways, that is why we now have a division into the countries of the 1st, 2nd and third worlds. But most people do not know this because of powerful propaganda, especially in the former USSR. All the wars of the 20th century are exclusively between the "Reds" (invaders, parasites, criminals, communists, social democrats) and the legitimate authority of the planet (planned economy, people's state, social security, local self-government). The hidden war between them is still going on all over the world, on whose side the superiority is seen according to the standard of living in a particular country.

And yes Mannerheim and the rest of the White Generals can be considered real heroes, but people blinded by propaganda do not understand this.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-11-2018 @ 11:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bora Bora
    Country
    Belize
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Taxonomy
    East Nordid
    Hero
    Niko23, Dreamcatcher
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 756
    Given: 621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xiperyum View Post
    what about soviet genocide of turkic people siberia?
    There was no genocide, it's myths. There were massive repressions and exile, but people were not killed on ethnic grounds. Russian people suffered most from repression.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Targitaus View Post
    No, we have similar views on what is happening. So you're a comrade.
    The conflict was caused by the absence of positive arguments from the Russian side. They do not exist objectively. Without them, an adequate dispute is not possible. Most Russians understand on whose side the truth, but many are ashamed to admit it.
    You just add salt on the open wound, hence the anger.

It must be understood that Russia was captured by parasites and criminals in 1917. Most Russian people were killed, and their property was confiscated by the new authorities. The gene pool was fundamentally spoiled, most of the Russians now are descendants of the "children of the revolution", the criminal world. All power in our country now belongs to the "orcs", and normal people are often on the sidelines of life. The USSR was an invader country in reality, and not "the most equitable state of the workers and peasants in the world", and tried to capture the whole world. He succeeded in many ways, that is why we now have a division into the countries of the 1st, 2nd and third worlds. But most people do not know this because of powerful propaganda, especially in the former USSR. All the wars of the 20th century are exclusively between the "Reds" (invaders, parasites, criminals, communists, social democrats) and the legitimate authority of the planet (planned economy, people's state, social security, local self-government). The hidden war between them is still going on all over the world, on whose side the superiority is seen according to the standard of living in a particular country.

And yes Mannerheim and the rest of the White Generals can be considered real heroes, but people blinded by propaganda do not understand this.
    Thank you for honest talking! This pushes a conversation in to a more mature realm. People don't take criticism very easily, regardless of the ethnicity here on TA. This is understandable, since people feel they are judged and so on. No one has an easy life, so bashing on other governments might feel very arrogant. I however think that some really disagree on the whole truth here, again maybe they are just rejecting it. I went pretty direct way on pointing out on some issues in order to prove my point that democracy is the way of life which brings success. This is a big topic and tricky one, but despite of any flaws democracy has, i still believe that the only way for countries to succeed on a deeper level requires a very deep respect towards human rights. I believe this can only be done within a democratic state. I have noticed that this is the biggest thing which divides Europeans and Russians (it's not even the EU in my opinion). Even Putin seemed to be a bit concerned about this some days ago. On his latest visit to Helsinki he went on saying that Russia is democratic. We don't believe in that. We believe it is fake democracy. This was my point. I don't enjoy being rude since i'm not a psychopath, but things escalate very quickly when people disagree on very fundamental things. Like who started the war on so on.

Fake democracy or not, Russians have suffered a lot throughout their history. This is the fact. Not only they were butchered but literally left without property. My Eastern European side owned some serious business there as well, including one small factory. Everything was taken by force at that time, in this case they just got rid of things without even asking. But a mutual feeling is a very hard thing to achieve for many other Europeans, since they suffered too a lot. Finns suffered. Germans suffered (partly due to karma, but again they were probably treated unfairly in the end of WW1). It is hard for people to feel for Russians, since their modern state is pretty cold hearted honestly. They deserve respect on how their economy went up so quickly. On the other hand it is not still quite developed economy and is based mostly on natural resources. No matter how much is the Russian ruble, it is very obvious that Russians have a long history and many things they can be proud of. Russians have produced very significant music, literature and science despite not really capitalizing things properly (we can blame communism on this). But this is very obvious and becomes irrelevant then we face very strange Russian comments on TA. Finns can't simply agree with Russia on the wars and stuff. No matter how much they suffered, if you ask a Karelian Finn (who lost his home) about Russia, it is obvious they are not gonna say anything good. This is the issue. Too many Russians seem to disagree on very basic things like human rights and Stalin's purges. Many tend to even say that "we suffered as well" which is bad logic in my opinion. I agree it is a bit hard to call some killings genocides then literally tens of nations are being bullied, but it is not justifying anything.

Not sure that you meant by spoiling Russian gene pool, probably pointing out that many Russians mixed with some Armenians and Jews etc? I don't think it is a very smart thing to say, but agree it probably left many people rootless since they didn't really feed that cultural part of their family (many people don't even know of their background which is not a good thing). Yeah, children of the revolution or just simply sons of chaos. But i don't believe convictions are related to our genes. They are related to our souls and our hearts. But either way, i wish to read more about some interesting stories of Russia (not only related to wars and conflicts) here on TA. It is a very interesting country. And Russian Jews, Russian Germans and Russian Armenians are only making it better quite frankly despite Russia being mostly Slavic and Northern Russian. For every greedy Jew in Russia there are 3 Jews who write children's books and direct very epic things like Hedgehog in the Fog. Very sad so many Jews went that Bolshevik way. But i don't think ordinary Russians or Russian Jews even wanted the revolution. Some younger minds wanted that who saw no hope in the Tsar. And Germans wanted that too (Wilhelm was even Tsar's cousin), since they wanted to end the WW1. And the Tsar itself made it easy frankly speaking. Fighting Japanese and Germans and making own people unhappy. As we see nothing good came out of that imperialistic and militaristic fighting. Germans got hurt, Russians got hurt. Very badly.

My text is quite long, sorry for that. Many things i had to say...

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread Information