Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Serbians are mostly Whiter than Iberians, Western Asians and North Caucasians.

Last Online
    05-24-2024 @ 06:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 689
    Given: 560

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vessna View Post
    This is a very autistic thread. I don't understand its purpose. West Asians, as the name suggests, are asian, thus non-white. Serbs, Iberians and North Caucasians are europeans, they are "white" by definition. Not sure how to determine the level of "whiteness" among europeans.
    Yes, sure, because the word "Europe" contains the word "white" within it. This term was invented and extended by Western colonial powers to differentiate themselves from the local population. I can assure you they were not thinking about Eastern Europeans when the term was perceived for the first time.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,522
    Given: 6,887

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    (...) This term was invented and extended by Western colonial powers to differentiate themselves from the local population.
    Exactly, and it was for distinguishing peoples (gentes) and for that purpose there was chosen a term that referred to one out of many differences. Now, focussing on the literal meaning of the term is distoring the sense and somewhat childish.
    It's like asking Who among the Caucasians ist most Caucasian? And then elaborating that that are those from the Caucasus.

I can assure you they were not thinking about Eastern Europeans when the term was perceived for the first time.
    True, but the relevance of this clownesque elaboration is still to be found.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Banned
    Last Online
    05-21-2024 @ 04:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,399
    Given: 3,080

0 Not allowed!

Yes, sure, because the word "Europe" contains the word "white" within it. This term was invented and extended by Western colonial powers to differentiate themselves from the local population. I can assure you they were not thinking about Eastern Europeans when the term was perceived for the first time.
    +1

Viscount of Sabugosa
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Chimera
    Ethnicity
    Frankenstein's Creature
    Ancestry
    Elwetritsch
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Südatlantid/Pamp(as)id
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 712
    Given: 660

0 Not allowed!

It can be traced even to the 2nd century AD, such as in The Works of Lucian of Samosata:
    Then one of them might proceed to question me like this: Suppose, Lycinus, that an Ethiopian who had never been abroad in his life, nor seen other men like us, were to state categorically in an Ethiopian assembly that there did not exist on earth any white or yellow men— nothing but blacks—, would his statement be accepted? or would some Ethiopian elder remark, How do you know, my confident friend? you have never been in foreign parts, nor had any experience of other nations. Shall I tell him the old man's question was justified? what do you advise, my counsel?
    I've seen scholars declaring that "yellow men" could also be translated as "blond men" and did not refer to Asians - as they weren't known as yellows back then - but to the peoples to the North of the Roman Empire.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,436
    Given: 2,734

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HectorOfTroy View Post
    They should make Grade 12 Math and Physics passing with a minimum of 70% absolutley mandatory in Murrikan schools in order to obtain a High School diploma (and NOT at a reduced level class, unless you're medically diagnosed with a genetic or birth defect that affects your mental ability). Such subjects teach proper deduction/logical and systematic thinking, would make flerfers and holocaust denying knuckle draggers more rationally asses their beliefs, and thus we'd have less of them. Unless they want to work at Mcdonalds or as janitors (insert any other crappy job) because no high school diploma. Murrika is notorious for having one of the worst public educations in the world, and no suprise this where alot of these knuckle draggers reside in.
    But the good thing about the United States is that it is more of a company than a country. If you do not perform well in the company you are replaced with someone who can. US despite its stupid masses, crimes, drug alcohol epidemic, falling birth rates, bad education system like you mentioned still maintains a large workforce (Top 3 in the world). This workforce ensures the dominance of US Corps in the globe. Roughly half of the top 50 companies in the world are American ones. The entire debt-gripped EU is now also trying to practice the same model which is why the population replacement program is going on. The message is: If you can not be part of the $$ cycle, get out of it and leave room for someone who wants to.

So you see US cares less if their education goes down the hill, they can find replacements for their own easily.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-19-2024 @ 07:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,724
    Given: 5,105

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oghuz View Post
    But the good thing about the United States is that it is more of a company than a country. If you do not perform well in the company you are replaced with someone who can. US despite its stupid masses, crimes, drug alcohol epidemic, falling birth rates, bad education system like you mentioned still maintains a large workforce (Top 3 in the world). This workforce ensures the dominance of US Corps in the globe. Roughly half of the top 50 companies in the world are American ones. The entire debt-gripped EU is now also trying to practice the same model which is why the population replacement program is going on. The message is: If you can not be part of the $$ cycle, get out of it and leave room for someone who wants to.

So you see US cares less if their education goes down the hill, they can find replacements for their own easily.
    Except... The U.S is SUPPOSED to be a country, not a corporation. None of this should be happening in the first place.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,436
    Given: 2,734

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Except... The U.S is SUPPOSED to be a country, not a corporation. None of this should be happening in the first place.
    Sure but it is what it is.

Last Online
    05-24-2024 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Old Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Hero
    Živojin Mišić
    Religion
    Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 614
    Given: 830

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    I can imagine.

My description is ofcourse describing dinaric Slavs, the warrior race of the Balkans. Most of Serbia lies outside of dinaric zone even of it was colonised by dinarics.

Core dinaric region is BiH, Dalmatia, Lika and Montenegro.
    I know plenty of Croats here in NS and one them is my friend and i almost never heard him swear or badmouth .He btw was recently baptized in Orthodox church
    These guys are from Gornji Milanovac plus the local villagers and kids

and a vintage photo of people from Šumadija prior to ww2

Gathering at Oplenac
    Last edited by Sorab12; 01-11-2024 at 08:52 AM.
    Srbadija

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Old Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Hero
    Živojin Mišić
    Religion
    Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 614
    Given: 830

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Vast majority of Gornji Milanovac area population are descendants of settlers from Dinaric zone (from Raška, Montenegro and Herzegovina) 200-300 years ago. About half of Šimadians have Dinaric roots, but they lost most of the Dinaric elements in culture and mentality in meantime.
    Your quoting poreklo as if some sort of holy scripture which i dont mind but there should some criticism .Most of Gornji Milanovac was settled from SW Serbia and Raška plus the starinci from middle ages .Some argue that old Herzegovina streched all the way to Čačak .
    Srbadija

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Old Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy