View Poll Results: European people, would you deport all gypsies somewhere outside of Europe? If you could?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I truly hate them

    7 17.50%
  • Yes.

    17 42.50%
  • No

    15 37.50%
  • I don't know.

    1 2.50%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: European people, would you deport all gypsies somewhere outside of Europe? If you could?

  1. #101
    Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Botswana
    Region
    Hordaland
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    13,398
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,161/396
    Given: 10,607/64

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Yes. Nothing personally against Gypsies as I would deport all non-Europeans.

  2. #102
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    Upper Austria near Bavaria and Czechia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Romani[Gypsy]/Slavic
    Ancestry
    56.25% Romani(Balkan Gypsy), 37.5% Serb, 6.25% Russian puntDNAL K15 says 56.1% Romani+ 43.9%Slovene
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    E-PH1246 (Serbian Clans)
    mtDNA
    T2b5 (The Mystery of the Viking Warrior)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid and Dinarid and possible Indid(brachid) *Mortimer
    Politics
    Mix of liberal and conservative
    Hero
    Richmondbread and Germanic Body Builders
    Religion
    Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Eternal Lone Wolf
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    56,838
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35,380/2,126
    Given: 36,267/906

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    This woman is attractive. I think she is cute. Some others are ugly but also old and fat and such and poorly groomed. What i noticed from the videos is that they complained to be very poor and cannot survive because of few money. Their crime was that they stole metall for recycling which is illegal. But its hard work to recycle metall and carton, what they said, they dont begg though but work eventhough its illegal to collect this material. But they are very poor and live below the poverty line, you see they have no electricity running water etc. This is not a crime to be poor but sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post


  3. #103
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    Upper Austria near Bavaria and Czechia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Romani[Gypsy]/Slavic
    Ancestry
    56.25% Romani(Balkan Gypsy), 37.5% Serb, 6.25% Russian puntDNAL K15 says 56.1% Romani+ 43.9%Slovene
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    E-PH1246 (Serbian Clans)
    mtDNA
    T2b5 (The Mystery of the Viking Warrior)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid and Dinarid and possible Indid(brachid) *Mortimer
    Politics
    Mix of liberal and conservative
    Hero
    Richmondbread and Germanic Body Builders
    Religion
    Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Eternal Lone Wolf
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    56,838
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35,380/2,126
    Given: 36,267/906

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Ima ih svakakvi kod vas u Srbiji posebno uas


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dont revert back from your position (I had impression you are against deportation). Those are people who are extremely poor, listen to what they say and how they live. Their crime is mostly being poor (well they recycle illegally objects though its illegal but morally not that much of a crime like pedophilia or murder because they are very poor and they need to survive). They are also poorly groomed and very poor. But I think that 70% of gypsies dont live like that. Or at least 50%, they arent doctors or managers but also not in carton houses. Btw I added you to my favourite list https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post5135870

  4. #104
    THE LAST V-8 INTERCEPTOR
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Robocop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian (Dalmatia), 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Human Empire
    Hero
    John Connor
    Gender
    Posts
    8,459
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10,763/2,725
    Given: 7,238/44

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    This woman is attractive. I think she is cute. Some others are ugly but also old and fat and such and poorly groomed. What i noticed from the videos is that they complained to be very poor and cannot survive because of few money. Their crime was that they stole metall for recycling which is illegal. But its hard work to recycle metall and carton, what they said, they dont begg though but work eventhough its illegal to collect this material. But they are very poor and live below the poverty line, you see they have no electricity running water etc. This is not a crime to be poor but sad.
    Ok Mortimer but you know very well that various govermonts built them brand new settlments with free electricity, water etc..., like that case in Italy someone mentioned here, where Italian govermont gave them for free entire settlment with everythin and they ruined everyhin in matter of months, in matter of months they converted it into mess you see in this video, how you explain that?

    Also, this woman have life problems ok, but you cannot tell me she cannot find a job as waitress somewhere? Somethin like that, how the Hell she cannot find a job as Waitress? I think they have their own ways how make the money and they stick to it like blind and that's it, not all of them but majority, and it's always like CLAN with them, always.
    Last edited by Robocop; 05-15-2018 at 03:25 AM.

  5. #105
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    Upper Austria near Bavaria and Czechia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Romani[Gypsy]/Slavic
    Ancestry
    56.25% Romani(Balkan Gypsy), 37.5% Serb, 6.25% Russian puntDNAL K15 says 56.1% Romani+ 43.9%Slovene
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    E-PH1246 (Serbian Clans)
    mtDNA
    T2b5 (The Mystery of the Viking Warrior)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid and Dinarid and possible Indid(brachid) *Mortimer
    Politics
    Mix of liberal and conservative
    Hero
    Richmondbread and Germanic Body Builders
    Religion
    Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Eternal Lone Wolf
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    56,838
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35,380/2,126
    Given: 36,267/906

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Ok Mortimer but you know very well that various govermonts built them brand new settlments with free electricity, water etc..., like that case in Italy someone mentioned here, in matter of months they converted it into mess you see in this video, how you explain that?

    Also, this woman have life problems ok, but you cannot tell me she cannot find job as waitress somewhere? Somethin like that, how the Hell she cannot find a job as Waitress? I think they have their own ways how make the money and they stick to it like blind and that's it, not all of them but majority, and it's always like CLAN with them, always.
    Thats true too, she probably could find job as waitress, but she sticks to the way of gypsies to collect metall. I think she should get a job as waitress or such.

  6. #106
    Veteran Member Moje ime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Location
    Serbia, Belgrade
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    Serbia (western and eastern) and Bosnia (eastern)
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid pontid baltid dinarid celtid europid
    Politics
    Moderate with exceptions
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity agnosticism
    Gender
    Posts
    3,875
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,777/269
    Given: 2,175/296

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Ok Mortimer but you know very well that various govermonts built them brand new settlments with free electricity, water etc..., like that case in Italy someone mentioned here, where Italian govermont gave them for free entire settlment with everythin and they ruined everyhin in matter of months, in matter of months they converted it into mess you see in this video, how you explain that?

    Also, this woman have life problems ok, but you cannot tell me she cannot find a job as waitress somewhere? Somethin like that, how the Hell she cannot find a job as Waitress? I think they have their own ways how make the money and they stick to it like blind and that's it, not all of them but majority, and it's always like CLAN with them, always.
    I absolutely agree to what you say about settlements that they occasionally get from governments but they misuse it. I know such examples.

    But I disagree that she could get waitress job. In the first place there is our prejudice when we should employ them, not much people are ready for that, even with better educated ones. And honestly for this one, it is obvious that she doesn't have any social skills like manners and such even for waitress (she even admits that she is illiterate). Although I'm sure she could work as a cleaning staff like lot of such Gypsies already work but those work places are given by government in most of the cases.

    Then there is a problem of poor society/country when there is no jobs even for better educated people.

    Those are all facts and circumstances but in the end we already learned that such people just don't want to work normal jobs in most of the cases, they don't want to go out of way of life they are used to.

  7. #107
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    Upper Austria near Bavaria and Czechia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Romani[Gypsy]/Slavic
    Ancestry
    56.25% Romani(Balkan Gypsy), 37.5% Serb, 6.25% Russian puntDNAL K15 says 56.1% Romani+ 43.9%Slovene
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    E-PH1246 (Serbian Clans)
    mtDNA
    T2b5 (The Mystery of the Viking Warrior)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid and Dinarid and possible Indid(brachid) *Mortimer
    Politics
    Mix of liberal and conservative
    Hero
    Richmondbread and Germanic Body Builders
    Religion
    Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Eternal Lone Wolf
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    56,838
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35,380/2,126
    Given: 36,267/906

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    I absolutely agree to what you say about settlements that they occasionally get from governments but they misuse it. I know such examples.

    But I disagree that she could get waitress job. In the first place there is our prejudice when we should employ them, not much people are ready for that, even with better educated ones. And honestly for this one, it is obvious that she doesn't have any social skills like manners and such even for waitress (she even admits that she is illiterate). Although I'm sure she could work as a cleaning staff like lot of such Gypsies already work but those work places are given by government in most of the cases.

    Then there is a problem of poor society/country when there is no jobs even for better educated people.

    Those are all facts and circumstances but in the end we already learned that such people just don't want to work normal jobs in most of the cases, they don't want to go out of way of life they are used to.
    1.I never heard before that Gypsies got whole settlements from government. Where? They were placed in some boxes "temporarily" because their houses and settlements were destroyed in Serbia. They never got a house for free or electricity for free. My uncle got his electricity cut because he didnt had the money to pay the bill. When he pays the bill he will get it again.


    2.You say they should not be employed by your people because you cannot trust them but at the same time you say they dont want to work, that negates eatch other.

  8. #108
    Veteran Member Moje ime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Location
    Serbia, Belgrade
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    Serbia (western and eastern) and Bosnia (eastern)
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid pontid baltid dinarid celtid europid
    Politics
    Moderate with exceptions
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity agnosticism
    Gender
    Posts
    3,875
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,777/269
    Given: 2,175/296

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    1.I never heard before that Gypsies got whole settlements from government. Where? They were placed in some boxes "temporarily" because their houses and settlements were destroyed in Serbia. They never got a house for free or electricity for free. My uncle got his electricity cut because he didnt had the money to pay the bill. When he pays the bill he will get it again.


    2.You say they should not be employed by your people because you cannot trust them but at the same time you say they dont want to work, that negates eatch other.
    1. Kamendin, Zemun Polje, affordable apartments built for poor people most of them Gypsies. Neighbors protest against this because of "geto" that they got there and because Gypsies steal and make other problems.

    https://www.blic.rs/vesti/beograd/us...endinu/2s9y79w

    http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/beograd....-suga-i-kradje

    http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/beograd....-u-oku-komsija

    https://www.vreme.com/cms/view.php?id=859967

    Btw nobody got a house and electricity completely "for free" why would Gypsies got that?

    2. I didn't say that. I say that people like private owners have prejudices when they have to employ Gypsies which can be understood why, but there is a government that provides jobs especially for Gypsies (lot of Gypsies work as cleaning staff, you know that). And I say that some of Gypsies just don't want to work normal jobs even if they have chance. And I say that there is no jobs even for more educated people in Serbia.


Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is it true that SJWs want to deport White Americans back to Europe?
    By Bobby Martnen in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-01-2018, 01:21 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-08-2018, 05:09 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2018, 07:03 AM
  4. Arab: Why wont Europe deport all Muslims and be done with terrorism?
    By Supreme American in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 07:07 PM
  5. Are Gypsies European?
    By Poltergeist in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •