(i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhat View Post
    Russians hardly mixed with any of this groups. Even with Kazan Tatars mixing was not frequent prior to the Soviet period. The religious and cultural differences were much too big. Russians mixed with Ukrainians, Poles and Germans much more. Even Russians in Siberia show more recent Central Euro admixture than recent Siberian admixture.
    Russians are mixed people of mixed race. Of course they have got a lot European, but also Mongoloid DNA in them.

The population of Russia was much bigger then the population of Turkic Tatar people. The Russians just assimilated those poor Tatar folks. It is detectable and those Tatars belong now in the Russian blood/DNA.

Russians have a lot Mongoloid (Finno-Ugrian, Uralic, Altaic/Turkic, Siberian) DNA in them. Every time they mixed with non-Mongoloid people they are spreading their Russian Mongoloid DNA to other people.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    Russians are mixed people of mixed race. Of course they have got a lot European, but also Mongoloid DNA in them.

The population of Russia was much bigger then the population of Turkic Tatar people. The Russians just assimilated those poor Tatar folks. It is detectable and those Tatars belong now in the Russian blood/DNA.

Russians have a lot Mongoloid (Finno-Ugrian, Uralic, Altaic/Turkic, Siberian) DNA in them. Every time they mixed with non-Mongoloid people they are spreading their Russian Mongoloid DNA to other people.
    Wtf lol

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    Oh yeah, very scientific. You gotta be kidding or drunk.

I'm fine with my white European physical appearance, unlike you I don't have to explain to people that I'm not an ISIS support
    I have shown you ARYAN Iron Age DNA from the Aryan Media era. Or DNA from the ancient Aryan BMAC. I referred you to all the academic studies written on this topic. You are actually the one who is not providing me prominent and recent academic papers on this issue.

Happy to read you are happy with your appearance.

Today, the biggest supporter of ISIS/DAESH/Erdogan is Putin by the way.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol russian women hate your kind of people. You have better chances in Germany or western Europe.
    You don't live in Russia.

Talking about the Russian women, they like everybody, from Africa to Thailand and Brazil or Mexico.

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

1 Not allowed!

Yeah Russians are subhumans because they have around 0% - 10% mongolid admixture from Uralics. The scientific, historical and cultural contribution of Russians to human civilization is nullified by this fact. It is of course much better to come from a backwarded society with tribal warfare, islamism, incest and pedophily. Thank you that you opened my eyes. Sadly we can never be Aryans like you...

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sadly we can never be Aryans like you...
    You can't because you have nothing in common with the REAL Aryans of the Median Empire, Mitanni Kingdom, the Aryan MAGI, Aryan Mithraism, Aryan Maryannu, Aryan Umman-manda in northern Mesopotamia etc., etc.

It is not your history, period!

Better stick to your Turkic history..

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 11:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic + Native Anatolian & some Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish(50% Central Anatolian + 25% Chepni + 18.75% Meskhetian) + distant Kurdish(6.25%)
    Ancestry
    Central Asia(Oghuz w some Kipchak) & Anatolia(mostly Hittite) with distant Zagrosia
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Oghuz Khagan
    mtDNA
    Empress Ashina
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Pontid + Turanid
    Politics
    Kemalism, Patriotism & anti-Oppaism
    Hero
    1. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 2. Empress Ashina 3. Alper Gezeravcı 4. Verona Petrova
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married to a haplo O in the parallel universe
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,797
    Given: 2,465

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85
    Russians and being Turkic Lol! also Russian Mongoloid admixture most likely comes from Finno-Ugric, not Turkic. Maybe Russians in Central Russia have some Turkic ancestry, but I don't know that too...
    Ask Sora: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Sora-anything

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul
    Good observation Sheikh

Not even a member
    Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

2 Not allowed!

You can't because you have nothing in common with the REAL Aryans of the Median Empire, Mitanni Kingdom, the Aryan MAGI, Aryan Mithraism, Aryan Maryannu, Aryan Umman-manda in northern Mesopotamia etc., etc.

It is not your history, period!

I am Eastern European, Slavic and Orthodox Christian - these are my identities. My father is Belorussian plus some Polish and Russian and my mother is Russian. We have no known non-Slavic ancestors. I have never claimed to have something to do with Turkey, India or Iran. You are attacking me and my ethnic background (what do Russian women or Putin have to do with ancient history?) only because I said the Bronze Age Indo-Iranians were closer to modern Europeans than to modern Persians or Kurds. I only say this because of the DNA samples I've seen, not because I'm trying to appropriate someone else's history or heritage.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ComplicatedMystery View Post
    Russians and being Turkic Lol! also Russian Mongoloid admixture most likely comes from Finno-Ugric, not Turkic. Maybe Russians in Central Russia have some Turkic ancestry, but I don't know that too...
    Russians in Central Asia are all recent migrants (after the 1860s and especially after 1917 and 1945) or descendants of such migrants. Maybe except Kazakhstan which was largely founded by Russians as the Kazakhs were a nomadic culture and didn't live in cities and didn't rely on agriculture. As you probably know, in Muslim cultures it is the male lineage that counts, so in a marriage between a Muslim man and non-Muslim woman the children will be automatically considred Muslim and raised in the father's culture.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 11:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic + Native Anatolian & some Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish(50% Central Anatolian + 25% Chepni + 18.75% Meskhetian) + distant Kurdish(6.25%)
    Ancestry
    Central Asia(Oghuz w some Kipchak) & Anatolia(mostly Hittite) with distant Zagrosia
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Oghuz Khagan
    mtDNA
    Empress Ashina
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Pontid + Turanid
    Politics
    Kemalism, Patriotism & anti-Oppaism
    Hero
    1. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 2. Empress Ashina 3. Alper Gezeravcı 4. Verona Petrova
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married to a haplo O in the parallel universe
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,797
    Given: 2,465

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto
    Russians in Central Asia are all recent migrants (after the 1860s and especially after 1917 and 1945) or descendants of such migrants. Maybe except Kazakhstan which was largely founded by Russians as the Kazakhs were a nomadic culture and didn't live in cities and didn't rely on agriculture. As you probably know, in Muslim cultures it is the male lineage that counts, so in a marriage between a Muslim man and non-Muslim woman the children will be automatically considred Muslim and raised in the father's culture.
    Yes, it's so. But nowadays some children of non-Muslim woman & Muslim man couples are non-Muslim. Though those Muslim men are not that religious, it's quite normal...
    Ask Sora: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Sora-anything

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul
    Good observation Sheikh

Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread Information