Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: What percentage of Spaniards and Italians people pass as typical white Americans?

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 06:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,539
    Given: 1,369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    If your number is 20%, then half of the brit population can pass in France because France is far more lighter and Nordid influenced (especially Northern France who's very close to NW Euro on that matter).
    Half of France would pass in England. If they spoke perfect british English and had British mannerisms they would pass in the UK. We are talking about passing not being the British proti-type. And your theories are non-sense. I'm almost a quarter British in ancestry and don't look particularly "British". I shared my grandmother's results, she clusters as a British person on euro genes and she fits well in spai. Same as her father. At least 10 percent passes easily as Anglo and I think another 10 percent pass as typical "white" Americans.
    “Cool Story bro”
    63.1% Belorussian + 36.9% French @ 3.85

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    By the way, look at the noses of most of the blond-blue eyed Spaniards I have posted. The typical northern European nose. So, it is just not a matter of average-looking facial features with blond-blue eyes, but a lot more inherited traits from nordic/germanic countries. Most blond-blue eyes french or italian still have something italian-french on them (the nose the majority of the times). But, for some reason, many of our blond-blue eyed still retain that kind of short,snubbed nose. So, the nordic/germanic input in Spain is way underestimated. Even the CIA used to describe Spain as a "mediterranean +nordic" types in their World Book.
    I agree totally with this, I noticed it as well. Light Spaniards look far nore northern to me than many light Italians or ever French sometimes, because they don't habe that massive east med type nose that Italians and even French some how inherited.
    “Cool Story bro”

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Karol Klačansky View Post
    I agree totally with this, I noticed it as well. Light Spaniards look far nore northern to me than many light Italians or ever French sometimes, because they don't habe that massive east med type nose that Italians and even French some how inherited.

Light Spaniards doesn't look "far more northern" than light Northern Italians for sure. And no way for French (I would advise you to come here, in French Alps, and you would see).

Most of "Light Spaniards" are within the Nordo-Med range, like many Northern Italians (the like of Diego Fusaro etc.). Northern pigmentation + some Nordic features (usually not that much) + Med features and usually skull.

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sűreté,
    Car j'aime ŕ respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Half of France would pass in England. If they spoke perfect british English and had British mannerisms they would pass in the UK.
    I don't think so, Brits have a distinct vibe and at the same thing there are many French people in Central France that look exclusively French almost. Eastern areas are "Eastern" and "Central Euro" shifted with types that you wouldn't see in this area. Southern France look very med and then there's Normandy, Britanny (that is however very Alpine), and some other Northern regions where you would find overlap.

French pass better as Belgians/Swiss/Germans than as Brits.

We are talking about passing not being the British proti-type. And your theories are non-sense. I'm almost a quarter British in ancestry and don't look particularly "British"..
    I've seen that with half Anglo people, they usually retain strongly Brit features. I've one guy like that where I study, his mother is Brit and he looks Anglo as one can get.

At least 10 percent passes easily as Anglo and I think another 10 percent pass as typical "white" Americans.
    Take a crowd of spaniards, then we will see if 2 out of 10 people can pass as "typical" White American.

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sűreté,
    Car j'aime ŕ respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Banned
    Last Online
    03-01-2020 @ 06:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Basque
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Basque Country
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Df27-Z225
    mtDNA
    T2b3e
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 155
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I don't think so, Brits have a distinct vibe and at the same thing there are many French people in Central France that look exclusively French almost. Eastern areas are "Eastern" and "Central Euro" shifted with types that you wouldn't see in this area. Southern France look very med and then there's Normandy, Britanny (that is however very Alpine), and some other Northern regions where you would find overlap.

French pass better as Belgians/Swiss/Germans than as Brits.

I've seen that with half Anglo people, they usually retain strongly Brit features. I've one guy like that where I study, his mother is Brit and he looks Anglo as one can get.

Take a crowd of spaniards, then we will see if 2 out of 10 people can pass as "typical" White American.

I have no doubt you are an absolute idiot who does not want to understand what everyboy is telling you.
    According to your criteria, what is the typical "white American"?
    What are your phenotypic features?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's a good example bro, 2 out of 10 spaniards for sure pass as white Americans, Spain wouldn't be in Europe if that wasn't the case.
    “Cool Story bro”

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

0 Not allowed!

Light Spaniards doesn't look "far more northern" than light Northern Italians for sure. And no way for French (I would advise you to come here, in French Alps, and you would see).

Most of "Light Spaniards" are within the Nordo-Med range, like many Northern Italians (the like of Diego Fusaro etc.). Northern pigmentation + some Nordic features (usually not that much) + Med features and usually skull.
    You talk a lot about your nordic looking french and I asked you to post some of them, why don´t you post any to see if you are right?

By the way, this guy is a native Brit, Russell Brand, and he is quite dark. So, he would not be a "white american", right?

Yet, this average Spaniard, Fernando Alonso, would not be a typical white in the USA?
    So, 10-20% of the native brits would not be a typical white in the USA?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gota_type_; 02-20-2020 at 01:46 PM.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Small noses in Iberians come from their west Med/Neolithic admixture. Sardinians have smallest noses in Med region and no Germanic input, they are purest neolithic remnants.
    Pure Nordic types actually have very sharp, straight and Eagle like noses, not small and snub ones.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

0 Not allowed!

I am talking about these kind of noses, that mostly germanic/nordic Spaniards usually have and that it is found in northern Europe in great proportions:

If it was just a Neolithic admixture, many Spaniards would have them, but it is basically those that are blond-blue eyed or northern looking that have them. And it is a typical nose that it is found from the UK to Scandinavia and basically northern European countries. And most scandinavians don´t have the kind of nose that you show in the picture. This is a quite typical Scandinavian nose:

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Small noses in Iberians come from their west Med/Neolithic admixture. Sardinians have smallest noses in Med region and no Germanic input, they are purest neolithic remnants.
    Pure Nordic types actually have very sharp, straight and Eagle like noses, not small and snub ones.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Most Scandinavians are not pure Nordic, but reduced and mixed with northern Cromagnid types (Borreby, Baltid etc) which all have fleshier and smaller noses than Nordics.
    Your examples look northern, I never said they don't, But snub nose isn't phenotypical Nordic feature. I have naturally snub nose myself and it comes from my CM input.

Local Iberian types like Berid have small noses.

Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread Information