Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: What percentage of Spaniards and Italians people pass as typical white Americans?

Last Online
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,496
    Given: 36,933

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    The OP is asking the percentage of Italians and Spaniards that pass as typical white Americans (who are mainly Anglo-Celtic/Germanic), there is a diference, and the whole world fits in the US.
    And what profile corresponds to "typical white Americans"? only those who look like Trump, Leven Rambin, Glen Close, Conan O'Brien and the likes? Believe me, I live in here, and they are far from being all, or nearly all like those super pale/Nordic examples. Those middle/fair pigmented actresses that I posted also fit into the category of "typical white Americans" when it comes to phenotypes. I come across everyday with lots of people not too pale/squarish/Nordic nor too med like them.

Even if Spaniards and Italians are not Anglo-Germanic like your typical white Muricans, lots of those Anglo Germanic white Muricans have that medium complexion with soft/fleshy features as those actresses that I posted, and most Spaniards and Italians are not far in looks from them.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,836
    Given: 5,025

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    And what profile corresponds to "typical white Americans"? only those who look like Trump, Leven Rambin, Glen Close, Conan O'Brien and the likes? Believe me, I live in here, and they are far from being all, or nearly all like those super pale/Nordic examples. Those middle/fair pigmented actresses that I posted also fit into the category of "typical white Americans" when it comes to phenotypes. I come across everyday with lots of people not too pale/squarish/Nordic nor too med like them.

Even if Spaniards and Italians are not Anglo-Germanic like your typical white Muricans, lots of those Anglo Germanic white Muricans have that medium complexion with soft/fleshy features as those actresses that I posted, and most Spaniards and Italians are not far in looks from them.
    I never claimed that White Americans are, on average, Hallstat Nordid, since this type is a minority in Europe, and I know a good chunck of them have pan-Euro looks, but, on a group basis, they look diferent from average Spanish/Italics, and the question is: what percentage of Spaniards and Italians pass as typical White Americans?

Last Online
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,496
    Given: 36,933

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    I never claimed that White Americans are, on average, Hallstat Nordid, since this type is a minority in Europe, and I know a good chunck of them have pan-Euro looks, but, on a group basis, they look diferent from average Spanish/Italics, and the question is: what percentage of Spaniards and Italians pass as typical White Americans?
    And my point is that those Hallstat Nordid and the likes don't represent the only "typical white American" look. They are very varied in looks. "Typical white Americans" can also have middle complexion and soft/fleshy features as those actresses I posted.

The thread discussion is not about what percentage of Spaniards and Italians are Anglo-Germanic and look Hallstat Nordid and the likes, but about what percentage of them could pass as your typical white Murican. Those actresses I posted, are also well into the phenotypical range of "typical white Muricans", and if they fit, then most Spaniards and Italians could pass, individually, as some of those "typical white Americans" who look like those actresses.

Edit: also, the thread discussion is not about group basis, but just about the percentage of ethnic Spaniards and Italians, who could pass, individually as regular white Muricans (I prefer the therm "regular" over the term "average", since medium complexed with soft/fleshy features Anglo-Germanic white Muricans are as much "typical white Muricans" as Trump, Conan O'brien and the likes).
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

Please everyone just stop saying "soft and fleshy"

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,018
    Given: 6,618

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    Please everyone just stop saying "soft and fleshy"
    Said with a Spanish lisp and slobber dripping onto the keyboard every time.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    Relax guys.
    You are like a mutant. Now you look typically iberian, can pass in Spain without any problem. With your old picture, you looked like a Puerto-Rican.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    "Is not an oxymoron", you can't even speak English you freak.

"Depigmented triracial... yeah, a "depigmented triracial" that is mistaken by white Muricans as one of their own if he doesn't open his mouth, and when their hear his foreign accent, they ask him is he is from Russia, Poland, and things like that."

Is that what you put in your Curriculum Vitae to get some work and to be explored by some random American fat rich guy who doesn't give a fuck about your depigmented status of triraciality and can get rid of yourself like a cockroach?
    The average Finnish person has a 5-6% of East Asian (mongol) DNA. So, according to you, we should call them birracial? They are non-White then? A minor component (5-10%) with a 90% pure White DNA, is almost unnoticable. alnortedelsur is even lighter than the average Spaniard-Portuguese, he even has blue eyes. So, compared to him, you are probably the one that would be mistaken as a chicano in the USA by those American fat rich guys. I am 0.1% East Asian (probably brought here by some germanic tribe with ANE DNA) and 99.9% European, I pass in Scandinavia (yes, I am a rare specimen) said by scandinavians. Am I birracial then?

Stop making people lose their time having to read your stupidities.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraisod View Post
    Even Donald Trump wouldn't pass as the same ethnicity as Dylann Roof.
    Donald Trump has a twin sister here in Galicia (a rural woman), at least that is the news that appeared last year. A blonde potato farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post
    Spaniards: 5% - 10%

Italians: I think some northern Italians can pass for typical WASPs, but in Boston (where I lived for a few years) most are of southern Italian stock and they definitely cannot pass for Anglo Americans, no way, I will say maybe 10% of Italians can pass at most.

I think northern and central Euros pass best as typical white Americans, because that is essentially what so called "Anglo Americans" usually are, mutts of various ethnic groups from that region.

Why want to pass for a WASP anyway? Being a med is much cooler, we actually know how to cook proper food
    "Med" as a cultural sense, yes, we are proud. But again, not all Spaniards are med. Far from it.

And we Spaniards (normal Spaniards) not only are White, but even better than White: the descendants of the best tribes of the past in Europe: the last that mixed with Neanderthal (they got extinct in the south of Spain), the iberians related with old-greek cultures, the celts that fought furiously against the Romans, the romans that conquered the celts, the goths that destroyed the Romans, the natives that kicked out a whole race of freaks (muslims), the natives that conquered and named half the world, and so on.

The germans for example, are just a bunch of mixing of all the losers in European history. Or the Irish? Nobody knows what they are.

Lozano

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Go and fuck yourself!

Don't quote me any more.
    You seem to be like a proper White American instead of White European.

+85% European plus some minor amerindian and SSA (typical white colonial, american is your continent)

And just don't pay attention to this people, if guys like Taylor Lautner are considered wh muricans, you surely pass

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimăo + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    You are like a mutant. Now you look typically iberian, can pass in Spain without any problem. With your old picture, you looked like a Puerto-Rican. .

Is that supposed to be an insult? Look at my genetics fellow Iberian... lmaooo hi neighbor!
    Last edited by Luso; 12-04-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimăo + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

1 Not allowed!

Butthurt Spanish Nordicist go outside for once and get some sun. Don’t talk to me weak shit

Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread Information