Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,342
    Given: 1,349

0 Not allowed!

So did Belgians fall for his ‘marketing’ tricks?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,209

0 Not allowed!

I don't know him much but he seem to be a nice guy, at least for me

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Catarinense1998 View Post
    You need to have 100% of sure that this guy is sockpuppet of other member.This is a very serious thing
    The thread exposes his bigotry. It was proposed that his persona suits the character of a sock puppet. The idea was put out there to determine whether it's realistic. If he were to troll Iberians, then you might take it more seriously.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-22-2023 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,772
    Given: 726

1 Not allowed!

I've noticed he makes stupid ass posts and never knows what he's talking about.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Natufian
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 587
    Given: 1,078

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Swiss woman explains why she hates Greeks:

"Animals do not ever forgive humans for improving their behavior, because they feel that this improvement removes them from nature. And whenever the opportunity arises their hatred explodes"{...}

{...} "This is exactly what is happening with us Europeans and Greeks! If there is a race in the world that I unbearably hate, this breed is the Greeks!” And she substantiates her view by saying that in her high school years she felt "mentally depressed" because "our learned teachers did not teach us anything that had not already been discovered, explained, documented, or been perfected by the Ancient Greeks!” And even when her teachers were mentioning any other person devoted to Knowledge and Wisdom, who was not Greek, in the end it became evident that his wisdom was based upon the Wisdom of some Greek philosopher! "I have gradually become aware that my knowledge, my thoughts, my feelings, my personality, my world, my existence down to the ultimate of my cells were all affected, were devoted into what we now call "the Philosophy of the Ancients Greeks” {...}

{...} "A fiery hatred for all that is Greek!"
    "Later in the university, the situation became dramatic. Asclepius from the one side, Hippocrates on the other! Galen one day, Oribasius the next! Aetius in a morning, Alexander Trallians in the afternoon! Paul of Aegina from here, Stephen the Athenian from there. I could not open a book without finding in front of me the Greek presence. I was unable to open a dictionary to find a difficult, a rare, a useful, a smart, a beautiful, mellow word. They were all Greek! And other countless ones as the sand of the seas and rivers, all were Greek in origin! It is a unique phenomenon! So we feel pretty much all of us against the Greeks. We hate them like animals hate their tamer. And once we get the opportunity we jump, we bite and devour them. Because deep inside we know that once we were animals with the full sense of the word and it is they, the Greeks, the Greeks again, always the Greeks, who evicted us from our animalistic state and who have elevated us to their same human grade!

"We do not love something we admire. Take a look at history and you will see that all Europeans, led the Latins and the Vatican, we furiously tried to wipe out the Greeks from the face of the earth! You will not find and will not imagine a combination of crimes, toils and traps not imagined and done to realize their demise. The story of hatred against the Greeks has not unraveled yet. The modern civilized man is the same and worse. The Vatican will never allow the Greeks to survive at the gates of Europe, at the side of Asia and the doorsteps of Africa because they consider it as diminishing the respect and prestige they enjoy!
    Λολ μόγκρελ, αυτό το άθλιο κείμενο μου θυμίζει τις μαλακίες που κήρυττε ένας καμμενος θεολόγος στο Γυμνάσιο. Κυκλοφορεί δε και σε ψεκασμένες εφημερίδες/σάιτς. Είναι άραγε υπαρκτό πρόσωπο αυτή η βλοσυρή Ελβετίδα; Πως τη λένε;

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    A while back there was this guy Acquisit0r, a Jew from Russia, who dwelled around the forum calling everyone non-white as ''nigger'', ''failure'' etc, he even trolled Russians in their own language.
    Now there's this guy frdfgcg, race-hating on Armenians/Greeks/Turks while pretending to be ethnic Russian.
    Here's a post of his in Hebrew, he's basically calling an apricity member a lesbian in taxonomy section:

So what's the backstory?
    Yes, they are the same person.
    frdfgcg = Niko23 = Danny_K = Dreamcatcher = Laag

"Russian, Jew, Polish, Serbian, Yakut, Finn."

Now i can understand the reason of this filthy gypsy Nordifying mongoloids.
    Last edited by Kivan; 01-22-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

unban Laag!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information