Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Smiling before death

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Hulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    U4b1b
    Gender
    Posts
    3,327
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,708/4,793
    Given: 3,874/133

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default Smiling before death

    Have you experienced it. Some people have a smile on their face and some look angry



    http://kmph.com/archive/crossing-ove...s-of-the-dying

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Location
    Istanbul
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,537
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 832/257
    Given: 278/17

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wright View Post
    Have you experienced it. Some people have a smile on their face and some look angry

    http://kmph.com/archive/crossing-ove...s-of-the-dying

    I experienced it .


  3. #3
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Hulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    U4b1b
    Gender
    Posts
    3,327
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,708/4,793
    Given: 3,874/133

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I wasn't expecting this. Is that some Islamic propaganda? The first guy looks alive. I mean first hand experience.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Location
    Istanbul
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,537
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 832/257
    Given: 278/17

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wright View Post
    I wasn't expecting this. Is that some Islamic propaganda? The first guy looks alive. I mean first hand experience.

    I was present when a soul departed this earth . I witnessed the smile , relief and happiness .


    Video is not a propaganda ; just the facts that those who sacrifice themselves for God are not dead ; we may think that they are but according to islamic doctrine ; they are very much alive and their aliveness is invisible to us mortals.


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cretan Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Gender
    Posts
    337
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/21
    Given: 227/76

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Those who are born warriors smile before death

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Hulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    U4b1b
    Gender
    Posts
    3,327
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,708/4,793
    Given: 3,874/133

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    I was present when a soul departed this earth . I witnessed the smile , relief and happiness .


    Video is not a propaganda ; just the facts that those who sacrifice themselves for God are not dead ; we may think that they are but according to islamic doctrine ; they are very much alive and their aliveness is invisible to us mortals.

    OK let's leave Islam out of this. I've seen it in an atheist. What about it?

  7. #7
    Fuck you and your fuckin' gazebo... Da fukkkkkkkk Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    10-05-2019 @ 12:23 AM
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Hero
    my sacrificial lambs
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Age
    1
    Gender
    Posts
    17,117
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17,192/1,189
    Given: 9,263/14

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I smile when I'm nervous.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Moje ime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:11 PM
    Location
    Serbia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Scythian + Gaul (8.799) Scythian + Frank (10.04) Gaul (11.19) Scythian (11.92) Frank (13.65)
    Country
    Serbia
    Gender
    Posts
    6,818
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,348/303
    Given: 4,523/327

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    It's not surprise for me but I didn't witness it.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 06:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    ....
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Finnmark
    Gender
    Posts
    2,264
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,941/31
    Given: 2,509/23

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Some dying people talk about "Going on a trip"...

    https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/healt...gan/index.html

    My grandfather died last year, and it was pretty interesting to observe, to be honest. He saw people in his room that weren't there. A few days before he died, he kept leaving his bed, looking for his car. He kept saying he needed his car keys because he was going somewhere. This is a typical thing that dying people talk about.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Hulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    U4b1b
    Gender
    Posts
    3,327
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,708/4,793
    Given: 3,874/133

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
    Some dying people talk about "Going on a trip"...

    https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/20/healt...gan/index.html

    My grandfather died last year, and it was pretty interesting to observe, to be honest. He saw people in his room that weren't there. A few days before he died, he kept leaving his bed, looking for his car. He kept saying he needed his car keys because he was going somewhere. This is a typical thing that dying people talk about.
    I mean a smile in the face a few seconds before death.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Antidepressants found to be death pills that dramatically raise the risk of early death
    By wvwvw in forum Medicines, Drugs and other Pharmaceuticals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2018, 07:36 AM
  2. Too much humor is not good. In fact laughter, smiling is evil
    By Wadaad in forum Religion & Spirituality
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2017, 11:14 PM
  3. How smiling people from different countries
    By Vyacheslav in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-13-2017, 02:30 PM
  4. This girl has her smiling/flirting on lock
    By Norse in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 12:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •