Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,923
    Given: 12,762

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    Ignoring your trolling only intention:

Because ethnicity, i. e. ethnic belongig, is not knitted ono-to-one to the ethnicity of the ancestry. Ethnicity has a summarizing character and is regularly ending up in a fuill assignment. This is in line with that a human is a singular entity that can just act as a whole and not with various fragments. So not belonging to an ethnicity and hence being a bastard in terms ethnicity is a more rare condition and presupposes big proportions of deviating ancestries (or other respective conditions) that prevents an assignment to an existent ethnicity.

Considering this, the majority of posters are no ethnic bastards.
    Can you please write the above in German? I'll run it through google translate. That way I'll understand what is being said. I can only gather it's some sort of excuse for mischlings.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,420
    Given: 6,760

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Can you please write the above in German? I'll run it through google translate. That way I'll understand what is being said. I can only gather it's some sort of excuse for mischlings.
    Ich ignoriere mal Ihre reine Trolling-Absicht:

Weil Ethnizität, d. h. Volkszugehörigkeit, nicht ein zu eins and die Volkszugehörigkeit der Vorfahren geknüpft ist. Die Volkszugehörigkeit hat einen zusammenfassenden Charakter und mündet regelmäßig in einer insgesamt Zuweisung zu einem Volk. Dies steht im Einklang damit, dass der Mensch eine Einheit ist, die nur als Ganzes und nicht mit verschiedenen Bestandteilen agieren kann. Nicht zu einem Volk zu gehören und damit ein völkischer Mischling (ethnischer Bastard) zu sein, ist also ein eher seltener Zustand und setzt erhebliche Anteile von einander abweichender Abstammungen (oder andere entsprechende Bedingungen) voraus, die eine Zuordnung zu einem existierenden Volk verhindern.

In Anbetracht dessen ist die Mehrheit der Poster keine völkischen Mischlinge (ethnische Bastarde).

By DeepL it's translated like this into English and I think it's applicable:

I will ignore your pure trolling intention:

Because ethnicity, i.e. belonging to a people, is not linked one-to-one to the ethnicity of the ancestors. Ethnicity has a summary character and regularly results in an overall assignment to a people. This is consistent with the fact that the human being is a unit that can only act as a whole and not with different components. Not belonging to a people and thus being a völkischer Mischling (ethnic bastard) is thus a rather rare condition and presupposes considerable proportions of divergent ancestry (or other corresponding conditions) that prevent assignment to an existing people.

Considering this, the majority of posters are not ethnic mongrels (ethnic bastards).
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,015
    Given: 6,615

2 Not allowed!

Ich ignoriere mal Ihre reine Trolling-Absicht:

Weil Ethnizität, d. h. Volkszugehörigkeit, nicht ein zu eins and die Volkszugehörigkeit der Vorfahren geknüpft ist. Die Volkszugehörigkeit hat einen zusammenfassenden Charakter und mündet regelmäßig in einer insgesamt Zuweisung zu einem Volk. Dies steht im Einklang damit, dass der Mensch eine Einheit ist, die nur als Ganzes und nicht mit verschiedenen Bestandteilen agieren kann. Nicht zu einem Volk zu gehören und damit ein völkischer Mischling (ethnischer Bastard) zu sein, ist also ein eher seltener Zustand und setzt erhebliche Anteile von einander abweichender Abstammungen (oder andere entsprechende Bedingungen) voraus, die eine Zuordnung zu einem existierenden Volk verhindern.

In Anbetracht dessen ist die Mehrheit der Poster keine völkischen Mischlinge (ethnische Bastarde).

By DeepL it's translated like this into English and I think it's applicable:

I will ignore your pure trolling intention:

Because ethnicity, i.e. belonging to a people, is not linked one-to-one to the ethnicity of the ancestors. Ethnicity has a summary character and regularly results in an overall assignment to a people. This is consistent with the fact that the human being is a unit that can only act as a whole and not with different components. Not belonging to a people and thus being a völkischer Mischling (ethnic bastard) is thus a rather rare condition and presupposes considerable proportions of divergent ancestry (or other corresponding conditions) that prevent assignment to an existing people.

Considering this, the majority of posters are not ethnic mongrels (ethnic bastards).
    I admire your attempts to answer in good faith someone who never argues in good faith.

Personally I'm comfortable to be a Anglo-Celtic mongrel (if a full NW European can be), living in a place where we're the majority (historically and presently). In another place or time I might feel differently, who knows, who cares.
    Spoiler!

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    I admire your attempts to answer in good faith someone who never argues in good faith.

Personally I'm comfortable to be a Anglo-Celtic mongrel (if a full NW European can be), living in a place where we're the majority (historically and presently). In another place or time I might feel differently, who knows, who cares.
    That is rather random but, no, you're not comfortable. If you were, you wouldn't even make this random post. You did reveal your anxiety over it once in the chatbox. This is before you revealed yourself as a sociopath, and so I just felt sorry for you instead of mocking you.

btw, your buddy rothear isn't a man of honor. A married man trying to get a poster to sex chat with him in private (while he was drunk, of course). Isn't it interesting how all your forum pals are scumbags?

Birds of a feather flock together.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBoy View Post
    s

Is that what they call psychological projection ? Are you projecting your Iberian/moorish Afro subconciously ?

Target: Alemannic_MA_German
    Distance: 4.2864% / 0.04286401
    50.4 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    35.0 TUR_Barcin_N
    14.6 WHG

Target: Beach_Boy_scaled
    Distance: 4.3594% / 0.04359431
    49.4 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    36.2 TUR_Barcin_N
    14.4 WHG

Target: Spanish_Galicia
    Distance: 3.2014% / 0.03201436
    53.2 TUR_Barcin_N
    30.2 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    11.8 WHG
    4.8 MAR_Taforalt

Distance to: BeachBoy_scaled (<2.5)
    0.01997379 DEU_MA_Alemannic
    ]
    That's part of what makes a Galician a Galician. A Frenchman marrying a Dane would produce something new, would it not? A Frenchman and a Dane are established ethnic groups. Galicians are an established ethnic group.

btw, welcome back, JamesBond007.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 04-03-2023 at 03:35 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Maybe there will also emerge a British (in the sense of British Isles) or "Australian" ethnicity. However, as you know it was about Colonel's comment that most of those that posted their pedigrees should cry because they are - according to him - ethnic bastards, which I can not agree to.

Colonel can not be taken serious as he is not interested in the topics that he conversating about. In contrast, if he doesn't like the answers he tries hard to distract by inventing whatever unrelated new topics where he hopes that someone will feel the need to deal with instead. Pretty transparent. Conclusion (one more time): An irrelevant blubbermouth.

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Maybe there will also emerge a British (in the sense of British Isles) or "Australian" ethnicity. However, as you know it was about Colonel's comment that most of those that posted their pedigrees should cry because they are - according to him - ethnic bastards, which I can not agree to.
    Oh there already kind of is, just called Aussies, but anyone who knows countries like Australia, America, Canada etc knows full well that people of mixed NW European ancestry are unremarkable, to themselves and to others.
    Colonel can not be taken serious as he is not interested in the topics that he conversating about. In contrast, if he doesn't like the answers he tries hard to distract by inventing whatever unrelated new topics where he hopes that someone will feel the need to deal with instead. Pretty transparent. Conclusion (one more time): An irrelevant blubbermouth.
    CFG is just engaged in the typical Jewy Alinskyite tactic of trying to make your enemy live up to their own rules and ridiculing them for not doing so, even though they're not his own. Sadly he has a poor grasp of other people's views and motivations because of his self-absorbtion, despite proclaiming to know what makes everyone tick. So just as he tried to get under your skin about being an impure German, he'll now claim I'm complexed about being half Irish and English and thus a mongrel, despite posting about my ancestry on the forum for years unrequested. I enjoy the mongrel label for the racially affirming irony of it, especially coming from certain people The mischling thing is lame though, since the connotation for that is half-Jews.
    Last edited by Creoda; 04-03-2023 at 06:18 PM.
    Spoiler!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

(...)
    CFG is just engaged in the typical Jewy Alinskyite tactic of trying making your enemy live up to their own rules and ridiculing them for not doing so, even though they're not his own. Sadly he has a poor grasp of other people's views and motivations because of his self-absorbtion, despite proclaiming to know what makes everyone tick. So just as he tried to get under your skin about being an impure German, he'll now claim I'm complexed about being half Irish and English and thus a mongrel, despite posting about my ancestry on the forum for years unrequested. I enjoy the mongrel label for the racially affirming irony of it, especially coming from certain people The mischling thing is lame though, since the connotation for that is half-Jews.
    True.

What exactly could be his motivation behind this? My current opinion (that I also expressed two times earlier) is that he wishes something bad to people, i. e. is genuinely malicious. But I could be wrong, of course. What's your take on that?

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,644
    Given: 10,364

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    That's part of what makes a Galician a Galician. A Frenchman marrying a Dane would produce something new, would it not? A Frenchman and a Dane are established ethnic groups. Galicians are an established ethnic group.

btw, welcome back, JamesBond007.
    It might produce an entirely new group, like the Norman. Mind-blowing.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

True.

What exactly could be his motivation behind this? My current opinion (that I also expressed two times earlier) is that he wishes something bad to people, i. e. is genuinely malicious. But I could be wrong, of course. What's your take on that?
    Honestly I'm not one to try to get into other people's minds or assess motivations, at least not anonymous forum posters who waste enough time, but I agree with you - a bad egg.
    Spoiler!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information