Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis View Post
    You live in the country with the easiest women and you will die virgin?

How ironic...
    Not really. American women are much more conservative than many European

Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,829
    Given: 2,653

2 Not allowed!

fucking attention whore.
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2019 @ 04:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Anatolian
    Ancestry
    Barcin Neolithic+CHG
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,764
    Given: 2,769

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    Not really. American women are much more conservative than many European
    Anglo Saxon countries from my exp have the easiest women with first being the British,followed by American,Australian Canadian.

Ofc there are exceptions.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis View Post
    Anglo Saxon countries from my exp have the easiest women with first being the British,followed by American,Australian Canadian.

Ofc there are exceptions.
    Having spent most of my summers in my island, I can confirm that you are wrong, in terms of Americans

I will agree about British, I picked up some British girls during the previous years

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2019 @ 04:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Anatolian
    Ancestry
    Barcin Neolithic+CHG
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,764
    Given: 2,769

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    Having spent most of my summers in my island, I can confirm that you are wrong, in terms of Americans

I will agree about British, I picked up some British girls during the previous years
    In American college of Thessaloniki you will found the best sluts hehe

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    maybe he is really gay. i didnt believed it first, but now i believe he might be gay, he likes the gay talk with dominicanese and i dont think its all fun, there is something to it that some guys like to say this to other guys etc. that often and frequent etc. it gives them something. dominicanese might be bi too. but he is still my friend even if he is gay.
    I'm not gay - the gay talk with Dominicanese is just for fun

♡✞♕✝♕✞♡
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Austria
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    💕
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 844
    Given: 357

1 Not allowed!

It's great that you want to devote your life to improving yourself and living the best you can. It's also fair enough if you don't want to get married or have a sex life and prefer to die a virgin - you wouldn't be the first or the last. But from there to concluding that sex has no place in a civilized society is a rather huge step. What would civilized constitute anyway? There are many characteristics that people ascribe to a civilized society, and while those can vary, most can agree that basic human right and freedoms, often protected by law, are of paramount importance. Most human beings whose hormones function normally will want to have sex at some point. It's how they are wired.

It also isn't sex itself that leads us to the fires of hell, but unrepentant sexual immorality. It's essential to know and understand this distinction. Treating the former like a sin and cutting it off for that reason is pretty similar to what an anorexic does to food. Yet it is not the food that is sinful, but gluttony. The same applies to sex. The physical desire that a man and woman have for each other is there by God's design. He could have made humans reproduce asexually, but He did not. He invited us to share, connect with, and enter the life and soul of another human being in a profound way. But God also gave direction for sex, in order to protect us from harm, and to provide for our needs. He, better than anyone else, appreciates what his invention means, understands how it works and knows exactly what it's good for. He tells us how to use it, and how not to.

Now the Apostle Paul wrote that the sexually immoral, the adulterers, the homosexual, will not inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9-10). But it is not only sexual sins that separate people from God. Liars, thieves, cheaters, gossipers and the greedy are in just as much trouble as those who sin through sex. Also, sexual sins are not exclusively physical. Take adultery, for example. Those who covet their neighbor's wife have already committed adultery in their hearts. And if we do a honest and thorough self-analysis, we all have sinned in some form. Can you, for example, remember how many lies you've told in your life? Have you ever stolen something, even if it's small? Ever used God's name in vain? Ray Comfort of Living Waters shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ on the streets by interviewing people and asking them these questions, cross-examining them, putting them on the stand according to God's law, the Ten Commandments. Many of them believe they deserve a place in heaven because they are, or at least try to be, morally righteous, yet all of them, by their own admission, have broken at least four of the Ten Commandments, and countless times. If God were to judge us by His holy standards, all of us are heading for hell, virgin and non-virgin alike. But the amazing, extraordinary thing about God is that He also washes away our sins. He sent his only son to die on the cross, so that we can have eternal life. Jesus' last words on the cross were "It is finished", an accounting term that means "paid in full". Jesus paid the fine, and completed the work he was sent to do - "seek and save that which is lost" (Luke 19:10). In doing so, he eliminated the debt owed by mankind - the debt of sin.

After Paul lists all those sins, he also says, "But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God" (1 Corinthians 6:11). Paul is telling us that due to Jesus' sacrifice, sin no longer destroys us. So dying a virgin is not a surefire method to avoid the flames of hell. Jesus is, and God's love. Remember the parable of the Prodigal Son, Jesus tells this parable after the Pharisees and religious leaders accuse him of welcoming and eating with "sinners." Like the father forgave and received his wandering, wastefully extravagant son, so does God extend his forgiveness to sinners. There is virtually no limit to His grace and mercy. The father, who represents the Heavenly Father, implies to the older son that his love for both sons is not dependent upon their righteousness, but their willingness to return to Him with a broken heart and a contrite spirit. This isn't to say that we should feel encouraged to sin. But obsessing too much about not sinning, or about certain sins, has the potential to hinder one's (spiritual) growth. Have you ever heard the saying "if you want to stop sinning, stop trying to stop sinning"? Well, there is some truth to it. When we're so busy looking at what we can't have, and shoudn't do, we are unable to see what God offers us instead. It's like focusing on fighting weeds in a garden - we're doomed to fight them as long as we're focused on weed prevention instead of plant cultivation. The key to defeating weeds is to invest in growing healthy plants that will take up their space. The same is true for sin. We focus so much on doing or being a certain thing that we might just end doing or being that thing because we focus so much on it. It's called negative suggestion, as illustated in this video:

Just like this magician, who is familiar with human psychology, used tricks to plant suggestion in her mind, the devil, who also knows our weaknesses, tries to trick us and separate us from God through sin. Focusing on sin, even on not sinning, is focusing on a negative. We'll just keep moving from one "weed" to another, waiting for another weed to sprout in our lives, since nothing else has been sown in its place. A man can lock himself away from the world, remove any temptation and live in solitary confinement for the rest of his life, his eyes, ears and mouth covered... and yet, he will most likely still not be free from sin. While another, who steps into a world full of temptation can triumph, so long as he truly trusts in Jesus and allows the Holy Spirit to be his guide. Focusing too much on sex and its physical/primal aspects, whether from a positive or from a negative angle, is thinking too much in carnal terms. And while we can always take some common-sense steps to avoid sin, the real victory over sin is won when we give God space in our lives and actively pursue Him instead.
    If you truly want to leave sex out of your life, I think that you should try to stop talking and thinking so much about it.

Last Online
    04-07-2024 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    A mixture of regions from various regions of Europe.
    Country
    Vatican City
    Politics
    apolitical
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

I'm not sure what your age is, but why put an absolute on yourself like this? For all you know, a year or five years from now, or later in life you could meet a woman, become friends, date and have sex with her. But I do agree that you should concentrate on your life and be the best person who you can be.
    Please classify me: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-me&highlight=

Please classify me pictures-with shorter facial and scalp hair: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...se-classify-me

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by redeyednewt View Post
    I'm not sure what your age is, but why put an absolute on yourself like this? For all you know, a year or five years from now, or later in life you could meet a woman, become friends, date and have sex with her. But I do agree that you should concentrate on your life and be the best person who you can be.
    I'm 20

Last Online
    09-02-2023 @ 12:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Mestizo
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Mexico
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Left
    Religion