Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If i vacationed in your country (any international)

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    black, muscular, and zero gay, 100kg bench, BBC
    Politics
    Third Position
    Hero
    Der Volkskanzler
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57,943
    Given: 58,643

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    I live 5 mins from Austria, and noone with normal general knowledge would believe you are Austrian. I would just think you are Roma from Eastern Slovakia. I would be tho very intrested how would you look like if you would be a thin guy, if that would change my view.
    I lost 20kg but in the last week i didnt lost anything i gained 1-2kg back and I dont know why. Im very sad. I kept dieting as before but didnt lost anything anymore I gained 2 back. I hope I wont gain everything back and can lose more again. I dont know what to do. My strategy was not eating at evening or night and in the morning just for lunch. One time a day. Well in the evening a bit of fruits like a piece of watermelon or a few strawberries and in the morning sometimes a yoghurt but low fat like 0.1% fat but not the sugar yoghurts with fruits etc. but a natural yoghurt. I do that like always and I lost 20kg but now I gained 2 back. And I dont lose anymore. Right now I am 133.3kg but was already 132.1kg a week before. When I started i was 155kg. I planned when I am 125kg to make a small celebration and open a small bottlle of champagne. But it looks like now I wont.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. Donald Trump
    Wir wollen endlich den Volkskanzler, schnauze voll von den Einheitsparteien

Last Online
    Today @ 05:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,898
    Given: 2,957

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I lost 20kg but in the last week i didnt lost anything i gained 1-2kg back and I dont know why. Im very sad. I kept dieting as before but didnt lost anything anymore I gained 2 back. I hope I wont gain everything back and can lose more again. I dont know what to do. My strategy was not eating at evening or night and in the morning just for lunch. One time a day. Well in the evening a bit of fruits like a piece of watermelon or a few strawberries and in the morning sometimes a yoghurt but low fat like 0.1% fat but not the sugar yoghurts with fruits etc. but a natural yoghurt. I do that like always and I lost 20kg but now I gained 2 back. And I dont lose anymore. Right now I am 133.3kg but was already 132.1kg a week before. When I started i was 155kg. I planned when I am 125kg to make a small celebration and open a small bottlle of champagne. But it looks like now I wont.
    Search it on internet. People usually stop losing weight at one point and then it gets very hard.

No Retreat No Surrender
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    black, muscular, and zero gay, 100kg bench, BBC
    Politics
    Third Position
    Hero
    Der Volkskanzler
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57,943
    Given: 58,643

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Search it on internet. People usually stop losing weight at one point and then it gets very hard.
    Im very sad, almost crying. What can I do? I eat only little if i cannot eat at all anymore then fuck it.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. Donald Trump
    Wir wollen endlich den Volkskanzler, schnauze voll von den Einheitsparteien

Last Online
    Today @ 05:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,898
    Given: 2,957

1 Not allowed!

Im very sad, almost crying. What can I do? I eat only little if i cannot eat at all anymore then fuck it.
    As i said, search it on internet i don't know but i guess there is a solution.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 07:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,127
    Given: 9,061

0 Not allowed!

I know how to loose weight, me myself can gain weight I eat like a dog too much, but I always knew how to get rid of it I am pretty atletic guy. Anyways way you´ve been doing in last month is total bullshit, If you keep starving and eating once a day you make your body in starvation phase where your body will keep and hide its fats for later, dont understimate your body. You have to eat 3 times a day atleast but in small portions and atleast 5 hours before going to sleep. As I already said to you there is no better way for you to loose a weight then starting to cycle, you are from Austria I am sure you can buy from your salary a good bike, you can just bike fore example for an hour per day, the key is getting super perspirated and then body starts to get rid of fat, not just walking as youve said make you perspirate you have to literally sweat as fuck and then you will get rid of fat super fat, dont forget as much as you loose fat that harder it will be to loose more because, loosing weight from 150kg and 110kg is difference.

Last Online
    03-15-2024 @ 02:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Y-DNA
    E-M81 (E1b1b1b)
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,529
    Given: 1,986

0 Not allowed!

I would have thought you were from India (South Asian).

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2020 @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    prehistoric peoples
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,839
    Given: 341

0 Not allowed!

with my austrian passport and ID and you ask me "hi bro where you from" and i answered "i am from austria" would you let it be and believe it or you would think or say "wtf if you are from austria why are so dark or why do you look so eastern?".

you'd answer their question: a tropical climate slowly moved from India to Austria & there is a lot of sunlight there..

Last Online
    Today @ 05:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,384
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

You would look ambiguous to me. I would assume some kind of Latin American or a very atypical South Euro. Or a Romani mix.

Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 10:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    wut
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

0 Not allowed!

I would not believe you are Austrian. Most likely I would think you are Turkish. You do not strike me as typical Balkan Roma to be honest. Romas in Balkans look almost afro-american in terms of skin complexion. You should loose some weight and avoid tanning for a while and then it should be assessed what is your real anthropological classification. What is the line of work you do?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

1 Not allowed!

I would assume you were Austrian just a bit tanned. I would then tell you how we once belonged to the same Empire, the Empire of the Habsburgs which once simultaneously ruled the Spanish domains including the Philippines and Austria too. Then we could talk about our common experience against Islam, mainly how Hapsburgs defeated the Ottoman Caliphate in the Battle of Vienna and how the the same Hapsburgs defeated the Sultanate of Brunei in the Battle of Manila.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information