Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Does European Identity or Unity Exist?

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 12:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek-German
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Depends on many factors, amongst that the countries involved, their history, the outside world etc. A lot of Greek men in Greece will shake their fists in anger at Germany due to the economic situation, blaming them for everything and more, but the actual Greek migrants to Germany are amongst the best integrated. Being not as affected by other groups and not sharing a similar pov due to living so far apart changes a lot. I feel very European.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,912
    Given: 4,815

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    You seem triggered.
    No - it's just Bolshevik type obnoxiousness.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,090
    Given: 58,866

0 Not allowed!

I don't know if it exists in a objective sense I mean outside of society but it probably does similar as humanity but in the sense of identity it does exist and is commanly accepted and gets even more popular in Europe than before due to the EU immigration from outside Europe and influences from American pop culture I think european is a common way to identify and it is similar as white actually the most common definition of white is european sometimes it includes adjacent regions in the near east or coastal northafricans but the core is still europe and what the ideal of classic caucasoid is based on
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDutch7991 View Post
    I was responding less to the post itself and more to the general mindset of croats, serbs, and bosniaks
    What would an American know about that? I don't see any similarities in "general mindset" with Serbs for example, thank God.
    But of course you will tell us better, because you're an expert.

I'm well aware of the stupid ethnic infighting in the balkans, as it was a big endeavor of mine to study that regions history.
    Can't say end result was successful.

I stand by what I said, just because you don't like what I think about it doesn't mean that I think because I'm a typical uneducated Yank. I am an uneducated Yank, for the record,
    Yes, it shows.

but I'm also right about you guys.
    There is no "us", except in your head.

You'd sell all the world to satan just to see your next door Orthodox neighbor trip in a public setting.
    Just show how ridiculous and lacking any real insight you are. People don't care about their "orthodox neighbor" in general and don't really dedicate any meaningful time of the day to them.

You're starting to get on my nerves.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2021 @ 05:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Taxonomy
    West Baltid+Dinaric
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    Roman Catholicism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 112

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MechtoidAfalouHG View Post
    Only balkanites can save Europe
    Oh, what a naivete!

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 03:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    european
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

The first post "arguments" could be used to deny unity to every continent, country, region or identity

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,090
    Given: 58,866

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ulfricsombrage View Post
    The first post "arguments" could be used to deny unity to every continent, country, region or identity
    This european is a identity I think leftists and some non whites attack it but not all non whites only some live and let live if they identify as white thats what they are
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,520
    Given: 4,791

0 Not allowed!

It exists because many centuries and millennia of relationships, alliances, exchanges e.t.c. Although the current trend in public forums, not only on the Internet, is disengagement or alienation, especially within Northern Europe towards Southern Europe and it must be due to the influence of America, America observes and feels of Northern European descent, so Northern Europeans are It is interesting to recreate that fantasy and the toll is a certain contempt for southern Europe in the eyes of American observers and at the same time, half accepting Italy as a pet, also due to the influence of the fully integrated Italian-American community, in addition to the Roman Empire, all those white statues without to paint that they came to believe that they were, in short, it is always better to believe that one is the elite than barbarians, as well as being a way of justifying modern successes.

Anyway when I went to Germany a group of Germans were talking about Spain and Portugal they should be united , don't ask me how I knew they were talking about it, but they were, so there's quite a bit of hypocrisy and two dialogues according to the interlocutor.

Where it can be seen most clearly and which also serve as sensors or thermometers is in people displaced to Northern or Central European countries, often from other races. In this profile of a character who, on a personal level, has to pay or believes that he has to pay a pejae, he will be the one who dares to say more explicitly what his environment really thinks. So this profile is fantastic sensors for us.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information