Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: post your yourdnaportal traits

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 10:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    White British
    Ancestry
    Ancestors so far from England,Scotland and Ireland.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Y-DNA
    E-Z16664
    mtDNA
    H67
    Politics
    left wing
    Hero
    Martin Luther King
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,297
    Given: 73

1 Not allowed!

Trait Your result
    Straighter Hair People with your genotype are more likely to have straighter hair
    Hair Curl People with your genotype are more likely to not have curly hair
    Blond Hair and Blue Eyes People with your genotype are unlikely to have blond hair and blue eyes, although you carry one variant and are more likely to have blue eyes.
    Blond Hair People with your genotype do not carry this variant for blond hair.
    Blond Hair, Lighter Hair People with your genotype have one copy of this variant for blond hair.
    Red Hair and Anaesthetics People with your genotype do not have this variant associated with red hair. SNPs in MC1R are responsible for red, light and blond hair. Fair skin and freckling.
    Red Hair People with your genotype do not have this variant associated with red hair. SNPs in MC1R are responsible for red, light and blond hair. Fair skin and freckling.
    Eye Colour Brown eye colour is more likely in people with your genotype, although you carry one variant for blue eyes
    Eye Tone People with your genotype are more likely to have medium toned eyes, although you carry one recessive variant for lighter eyes
    Freckles People with your genotype are less likely to have freckles
    Skin Tone People with your genotype are likely to have a light skin tone
    Height People with your genotype are of average height
    Earwax Type People with your genotype are likely to have wet earwax
    Muscle Performance People with your genotype are a mix of muscle types. Likely sprinter.
    Alcohol Flush Reaction People with your genotype do not have the East Asian flush response to alcohol
    Lactose Tolerance. Milk People with your genotype are more likely to be lactose tolerant and digest milk
    Caffeine Response People with your genotype are fast caffeine metabolisers
    Ageing, Telomeres People with your genotype have longer telomeres
    Longevity People with your genotype have an average lifespan
    Centenarians People with your genotype have a better chance of living to 100
    Memory People with your genotype have increased memory performance.
    Creativity, Intelligence People with your genotype have increased creativity and intelligence
    Avoidance of Errors, Intelligence People with your genotype display worse error avoidance.
    Intracranial Capacity, Intelligence People with your genotype have less intercranial volume
    Empathy People with your genotype may have a lack of empathy
    Worrier Versus Warrior People with your genotype fall into the "worrier" category, which is an advantage in memory and attention tasks
    Blood Type O People with your genotype are not Blood Type O, increased risk for some diseases.

Re Neanderthal:

Neanderthal Height. Shorter

This Neanderthal variant influences height

You have one copy of this Neanderthal variant from one of your parents which makes you slightly shorter.

rs7544462AC

I'm 5-11.5 so not very short.
    23andMe
    MDLP K23B: Dutch + German-Volga + Scottish_Argyll_Bute_GBR + Scottish_Argyll_Bute_GBR @ 1.880189
    Eurogenes K13:Southeast_English + West_Scottish + West_Scottish + West_Scottish @ 2.292434
    Dodecad v3:CEU + CEU + German + Orkney @ 1.508807
    Harappaworld:n-european + n-european + orcadian + utahn-white @ 1.186455
    puntDNAL K12 modern:Czech + Dutch_South + English_South + English_South @ 1.900828

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

0 Not allowed!

Shit doesnt work with MH sadly

Last Online
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,501
    Given: 36,948

4 Not allowed!

Trait Your result
    Straighter Hair People with your genotype are more likely to have straighter hair
    Blond Hair and Blue Eyes People with your genotype are four times more likely to have blond hair and blue eyes
    Red Hair and Anaesthetics People with your genotype do not have this variant associated with red hair. SNPs in MC1R are responsible for red, light and blond hair. Fair skin and freckling.
    Red Hair - Most Prolific Variant People with your genotype do not have this variant associated with red hair. SNPs in MC1R are responsible for red, light and blond hair. Fair skin and freckling.
    Red Hair People with your genotype do not have this variant associated with red hair. SNPs in MC1R are responsible for red, light and blond hair. Fair skin and freckling.
    Eye Colour Blue eye colour is found in 99% of people with your genotype
    Eye Tone People with your genotype are more likely to have darker toned eyes
    Freckles People with your genotype are very likely to have freckles
    Height People with your genotype are of average height
    Baldness People with your genotype are less likely to go bald
    Muscle Performance People with your genotype are a mix of muscle types. Likely sprinter.
    Alcohol Flush Reaction People with your genotype do not have the East Asian flush response to alcohol
    Lactose Tolerance. Milk People with your genotype are more likely to be lactose tolerant and digest milk
    Caffeine Response People with your genotype are slow caffeine metabolisers
    Centenarians People with your genotype have an average chance of living to 100
    Memory People with your genotype have greatly increased memory performance.
    Creativity, Intelligence People with your genotype have a normal result
    Avoidance of Errors, Intelligence People with your genotype display worse error avoidance.
    Intracranial Capacity, Intelligence People with your genotype have slightly higher intercranial volume.
    Empathy People with your genotype have one variant associated with lack of empathy
    Worrier Versus Warrior People with your genotype are heterozygous, this has multiple associations

Most of it is pretty much accurate, except that my hair color as adult is not blond but chestnut (though I was blonde when kid and in my puberty years). However, it is very right with my eye color prediction. I got deep blue eyes IRL.

Then, I think I am a good person, and care for other people's feelings. I am even sensible for the suffering of animals, so I don't know what it means that I have a variant associated with lack of empathy
    Last edited by alnortedelsur; 06-08-2018 at 09:09 PM.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    Today @ 01:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Insular Celt
    Country
    Scotland
    Region
    Scotland
    Y-DNA
    R-L21+ L1065+
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1e
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,155
    Given: 1,287

2 Not allowed!

How come people are getting a lot more info than me? this all I have listed.

Trait Your result
    Worrier Versus Warrior People with your genotype fall into the "Warrior" category.

Inherited condition Your result
    Buerger Disease People with your genotype do not have Buerger Disease

Drug response Your result
    Fluorouracil Toxicity, Chemotherapy Drug People with your genotype have a normal response
    Heroin Addiction People with your genotype have higher odds of heroin addiction
    Antidepressants People with your genotype have an average response to antidepressants
    Warfarin People with your genotype, have warfarin sensitivity

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

4 Not allowed!

Baldness People with your genotype have an increased risk of baldness
    Lactose Tolerance. Milk People with your genotype are more likely to be lactose intolerant and be unable to digest milk
    Worrier Versus Warrior People with your genotype are heterozygous, this has multiple associations

Last Online
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,809
    Given: 13,753

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albannach View Post
    How come people are getting a lot more info than me? this all I have listed.

Trait Your result
    Worrier Versus Warrior People with your genotype fall into the "Warrior" category.

Inherited condition Your result
    Buerger Disease People with your genotype do not have Buerger Disease

Drug response Your result
    Fluorouracil Toxicity, Chemotherapy Drug People with your genotype have a normal response
    Heroin Addiction People with your genotype have higher odds of heroin addiction
    Antidepressants People with your genotype have an average response to antidepressants
    Warfarin People with your genotype, have warfarin sensitivity
    yeh i got the shorter version too , idk why.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

3 Not allowed!

Blond Hair and Blue Eyes People with your genotype are unlikely to have blond hair and blue eyes, although you carry one variant and are more likely to have blue eyes.
    Eye Colour Brown eye colour is found in 80% of people with your genotype
    Height People with your genotype are 0.4cm taller on average
    Lactose Tolerance. Milk People with your genotype are more likely to be lactose intolerant and be unable to digest milk
    Caffeine Response People with your genotype are slow caffeine metabolisers
    Longevity People with your genotype have a longer lifespan
    Creativity, Intelligence People with your genotype have increased creativity and intelligence
    Avoidance of Errors, Intelligence People with your genotype display better error avoidance.
    Intracranial Capacity, Intelligence People with your genotype have slightly higher intercranial volume.
    Empathy People with your genotype are optimistic, empathetic and handle stress well

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,095
    Given: 10,128

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post

Intracranial Capacity, Intelligence People with your genotype have higher intercranial volume, which increases IQ level
    Empathy People with your genotype may have a lack of empathy

Last Online
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,501
    Given: 36,948

3 Not allowed!

My mom:

Trait Your result
    Hair Curl People with your genotype are more likely to have slightly curlier hair
    Blond Hair, Lighter Hair People with your genotype have one copy of this variant for blond hair.
    Eye Colour Brown eye colour is more likely in people with your genotype, although you carry one variant for blue eyes
    Baldness People with your genotype are slightly less likely to go bald
    Muscle Performance People with your genotype have better performing muscles. Likely sprinter.
    Avoidance of Errors, Intelligence People with your genotype display better error avoidance.
    Empathy People with your genotype have one variant associated with lack of empathy
    Blood Type O People with your genotype are not Blood Type O, increased risk for some diseases.

She has got green eyes, btw.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,563
    Given: 29,023

3 Not allowed!

I've posted this somewhere else. This is mine. Not many people carry any variants for red hair so far.

Trait Your result
    Blond Hair and Blue Eyes People with your genotype are four times more likely to have blond hair and blue eyes
    Red Hair People with your genotype have one variant associated with red hair. SNPs in MC1R are responsible for red, light and blond hair. Fair skin and freckling.
    Eye Colour Blue eye colour is found in 99% of people with your genotype
    Freckles People with your genotype are very likely to have freckles
    Memory People with your genotype have greatly increased memory performance.
    Empathy People with your genotype are optimistic, empathetic and handle stress well
    Worrier Versus Warrior People with your genotype fall into the "worrier" category, which is an advantage in memory and attention tasks
    Blood Type O People with your genotype have Blood Type O

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information