United States
    Region
    Cornwall
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A228
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med(pictish)+Dinaric+(gaelige)+Anglo-Saxon(40%)+Norse(6%)
    Politics
    Anti-mercantilism pro-aristocracy
    Hero
    William the conqueror
    Religion
    Luciferian baphomet worship
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 929
    Given: 144

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    Great minds think alike. Patronizing prostitutes was considered normal until the mid 20th century. Is it any wonder that the going rate for a decent hooker and one hour with a psychologist is roughly the same?
    Nigga my IQ is greater than 120. Men with IQs above 120 are more likely to have banged a prostitute :

http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/int...telligence.php

Last edited by TEUTORIGOS; 06-11-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pendragon vampire
    Ethnicity
    annunaki-druid-pendragon-overlord
    Ancestry
    Alsace-Lorraine France, England, Scotland , Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Cornwall
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A228
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med(pictish)+Dinaric+(gaelige)+Anglo-Saxon(40%)+Norse(6%)
    Politics
    Anti-mercantilism pro-aristocracy
    Hero
    William the conqueror
    Religion
    Luciferian baphomet worship
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 929
    Given: 144

2 Not allowed!

Great minds think alike. Patronizing prostitutes was considered normal until the mid 20th century. Is it any wonder that the going rate for a decent hooker and one hour with a psychologist is roughly the same?
    Nigga, all women are prostitutes. The diamond ring and car a husband bought for his wife ? His wife is a prostitute/concubine.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    What experiment? Its white americans that this happens with. It probably happens in europe but i dont follow their news. I think it happens in asia maybe too. But I highly dou t it happens in latin america. In asia I can see it happening because they place so much pressure for people to get married and have kids.
    Here in Sweden, it's basically only middle class Whites who commit suicide.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,009
    Given: 12,238

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TEUTORIGOS View Post
    There is no such thing as incels not having sex is a choice :

Really? Suicide rates are up ? Who could have guessed.

The division between the rich and poor, is without a question, worse than it was in 1999.
    Hope is fading out for the middle and lower class. The middle class becomes smaller, soon to be just "the poors and the rich"

On top of this, the world is straight the fuck up, dying. We're not working towards protecting it very well, we're not working towards replacing it (finding a new one elsewhere)

Then we have the internet, it's giving the poor access to see what's going on in the world better, they can see just how rich the rich are becoming, they can see the death of the world better than ever before, they can communicate with each other (as I am right now) elaborating on why there's little hope.

Co2 is up, heat is up, methane bubbles are going off in siberia, animals are dying out, bees are dying off, America is slowly crumbling into debt.

No fucking shit suicides are up 30%, I have to wonder what % of the suicide people are actually mentally broken or just strong enough to say "you know what, fuck all this"
    The world is fine, I think you should pay less attention to sensationalist MSM which often paints a pessimistic picture about the future. Planet Earth will keep existing and so will humanity for a lot of years. The planet won't be uninhabitable and humanity won't die out in the foreseeable future.
    Fucking hookers in not satisfactory for a lonely incel, a soul mate is important to fullfill his emotional needs.
    On top of this, the world is straight the fuck up, dying.
    It really isn't. The world even got better in many ways than it was in the past. When my grandpa was a child a lot of his peers died because they caught a cold, that is unthinkable nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by TEUTORIGOS View Post
    Non-whites and non-Asians are too stupid to see how screwed up the world is so instead of committing suicide they are like lets drink 40 onze beers and smoke crack instead !
    Bullshit. Alcoholism is a big problem among whites, and drugs too lately, especially among white americans.
    Last edited by Universe; 06-11-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Garvey View Post
    Here in Sweden, it's basically only middle class Whites who commit suicide.
    What about the Netherlands where Dutch Queen Maxima’s younger sister commited suicide at the age of 33
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...3-suicide.html

The younger sister of Queen Maxima of Holland wrote a thesis about suicide at university - eight years before her own suicide last night sent shockwaves around the world.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...king-life.html

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

If I lived in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Kansas, or Oklahoma, I'd kill myself too.

One of the main reasons is loneliness. Loneliness has become an epidemic. People place work above everything, are constantly busy, and always flaking for meetups over some bullshit.

It's Saturday night, and all I have to look forward to is Belgian cigarillos, vodka and orange juice, YouTube, and a pot gummy before bed. It's like this pretty much every weekend.

American culture is fucked up. Every thing is vapid consumerism and men and women hate each other.
    There are a bunch of places I could live in those states. If people flake out on meetups, go out and do things solo. One will meet other people this way.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    There are a bunch of places I could live in those states. If people flake out on meetups, go out and do things solo. One will meet other people this way.
    There were times I went to the club on my own and frankly, I had a better time this way. No worrying about your weak ass friend who gets drunk too easily, no staying in a boring club because your buddy/buddies want to.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Garvey View Post
    There were times I went to the club on my own and frankly, I had a better time this way. No worrying about your weak ass friend who gets drunk too easily, no staying in a boring club because your buddy/buddies want to.
    Yep, sometimes with friends you just gotta say I am going to be X bar or club at 9PM or whatever. If they show up they show up.

Last Online
    04-06-2024 @ 03:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Piemonte
    Y-DNA
    I-L801
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 950
    Given: 400

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    While suicide has existed in previous times, often it would be out of shame or something doing with honor or perhaps a sense of impending doom. It seems more pronounced among whites and East Asians (the groups with the highest IQs) and lowest among Africans (the group with the lowest IQs.)

Of course today's suicides are often due to depression rather than the aforementioned reasons. People are depressed because they have no spiritual lives, which is what puts us in contrast with previous eras. Even those who profess religious beliefs essentially see the world and behave in the same way as their atheist counterparts, in other words they have mere belief or faith rather than a living sense of mystery and the presence of the Divine.

As such, there is a gaping void within where ones spiritual life should be. This gaping void is merely covered up through various means: distractions, consumerism, work, entertainment, sex, drugs, alcohol, and even socializing....a constant need to socialize (whether on social media or otherwise) and a fear of or resistance to being alone in quiet is a symptom of the latter. This isn't to say loneliness and isolation in the modern world isn't a problem that contributes to depression, it can indeed be so, but there are people with families and social lives who are also depressed.

This was predicted long ago. Hinduism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Y...s_of_Kali_Yuga

Greeks/Hesiod:

Norse:

The reason the first world (places like America) are worse in this regard is they are further along in the degeneracy of the Kali Yuga.
    The process was described in deeper detail by Evola in the mid-1900s:

It would be hard to deny that "activism", the exaltation and practice of action understood as force, impetus, becoming, struggle, transformation, perennial research, or ceaseless movement, is the watchword of the modern world. The world of the "being" is drawing to its close, and this decline has for long been hailed with joy. Not only do we have today the triumph of activism, but also a philosophy sui generis at its service; a philosophy whose systematic criticism and whose speculative apparatus serve to justify it in every way while pouring contempt and heaping discredit on all other points of view.
    Interest in pure knowledge has become ever more displaced by interest in "living" and in "doing" or, at any rate, by interest in those departments of knowledge that can be employed in terms of action or practical and temporal realization. Today the nature and potentialities of pure knowledge, that is to say, knowledge whose peculiar object - as in the traditional ideal of all periods - is superindividual and superhistorical reality is almost unknown. Our contemporaries grow ever more accustomed to disregard the "being" aspect of things and concentrate, instead, upon their aspect as "becoming", "life", "movement", "development", or "history". "Historicism" and "the cult of becoming" beat out the rhythm of activism, even on the cultural plane. Pragmatism, voluntarism, irrationalism, varieties of the religion of "life" and "actuality", relativism, evolutionism, progressivism, Faustism, are lines of speculation that, in spite of their different guises, all spring from the same motive.

And this, then, is merely the translation into terms of self-consciousness and intellectual justification of the central motive of the precipitate life of these times, with its tumult, its agitation, its fever for speed, its mechanization devoted to the shortening of all intervals of space and time, its congestive and breathless rhythm that is, particularly in the New World, carried to its limit. There the activist theme really reaches paroxysmal and almost pandemic heights and completely absorbs the whole of life, whose horizons, moreover, are thereby restricted to the dark and gloom that are natural to wholly temporal and contingent achievements.
    It is too an ominous fact that forces of a collectivist and therefore subpersonal nature must gain more and more power over beings who have no real traditional support and are racked by a fundamental restlessness.
    The activist world is also essentially a featureless and plebeian world, ruled by the demon of collectivism: it is not only the scene of triumph of what has been called "the ideal animal", but it is also a world that is essentially "telluric", moved by forces that are hound up with the elements of "mass" and "quantity," where action, force, strife, and even heroism and sacrifice are seen to become increasingly irrational, devoid of light, "elemental", and altogether earthly.
    That which the ancient Indo-Aryan wisdom had denoted by the symbol of samsaric existence, and which corresponding Western traditions had styled "the Age of Iron", can now be said to be at the height of its career; and there is no lack, either in Buddhism or in similar traditions, of texts in which such characteristics of times to come were predicted with astonishing accuracy.
    We repeat, however, that the main characteristic of our times is not that life tends to exhaust itself almost exclusively on the samsaric plane, but that our civilization stimulates and exalts this kind of life, and considers it, not so much as a state of fact, but rather as something of value, as something that should be, as something that is right.
    It must be unique in all history that samsara should become the object of a species of mystique or religion. The new philosophies of life, of becoming, of the elan vital, which flourish on the borders of practical activism, have just this significance and even come to exalt in human existence all that is unconscious spontaneity, pure vitality, prepersonal biological sub-stratum and which is therefore, essentially prehuman and subhuman.

To think that we can effectively react against such a state of affairs, taken as a whole, would be frivolous, and would mean (unless we are simply dealing with intellectual reactions) ignoring the remote causes that have gradually led up to it they are causes that cannot be removed in a day. But although success on a large scale, taking into account the general orientation of the modern world, is at present very remote, yet it might be achieved locally within the circle of an elite, of a certain number of qualified individuals.
    The only possible point of reference, here, is ascetic values, in the fullest, purest, and strictest meaning of the term. The affirmation of an ascetic vision of life is today particularly necessary in view of the unparalleled force of the "telluric" and samsaric element in the modern world.
    The prejudices that have been created or encouraged by certain quite special, abnormal, and un-Aryan forms of ascesis we have already removed. Let no one, then, declare that ascesis means renunciation, flight from the world, inaction, quietism, or mortification. The affirmation of a background of pure transcendency to balance a world that is ever more and more the captive of immanency, is the first point and the first task.
    But another point, not less important, concerns that very action that lies so close to the heart of our contemporaries. Indeed, one could justly maintain that those who despise all asceticism know nothing of what action really is, and what they exalt is merely an inferior, emasculated, and passive form of action. The sort of activism that consists in fever, impulsiveness, identification, centerless vertigo, passion, or agitation, far from testifying power, merely demonstrates impotence. Our own classical world knew this well: the central theme of the Ciceronian oration Pro Marcello is just this: there is no higher power than that of mastery over oneself. Only those who possess this mastery can know what is the true action, which shows them also to the outside world, not as those who are acted upon, but as those who truly act. We remember the illuminating Buddhist saying: he who goes, stands still - he who stands still, goes. For this very reason, in the traditions springing from the same root all movement, activity, becoming, or change was referred to the passive and female principle, while to the positive, luminous, masculine principle were attributed the particular qualities of immobility, unchangeability, and stability. We can, then, definitely affirm the existence of an ascesis that in no way signifies quietism but that is, rather, the prerequisite for a higher, aristocratic ideal of activity and virility.
    Last edited by Vid Flumina; 06-11-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    Yep, sometimes with friends you just gotta say I am going to be X bar or club at 9PM or whatever. If they show up they show up.
    I hope u dont try to kill yourself like average white boy do. I will pray for you, I really like you.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information